The Blizzard
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

When Lisa and I got back to the break room, Olivia and Sally were whispering in a corner. They both stood, but I motion for them to sit back down. Tim, Tom, and Scott had Wendy working their three cocks. She rode Tom while Tim took the backdoor and Scott enjoyed her mouth.

Tim gave us a half wave before grabbing back onto her hips, "You're right, bro. This ole gal is something else." If Tom said anything it was muffled by Wendy's massive boobs. I doubt Scott even knew we walked into the room. Having already had a Wendy blow job, I understood. Wendy clearly knew how to work three cocks.

I walked over and gave Sally a kiss on the forehead. She looked up and smiled. Olivia glared over at Lisa for a brief second before smiling up at me. Lisa completely ignoring them both, whether out of guilt or maybe contempt. "I got you both set up for massages and then they're going to do your feet and hands. How's that sound?"

We left the three boys with Wendy and headed down to the limo. Within a few minutes we were booked into the best suite in town. Lisa plopped down on the big king-sized bed, "I can get used to this."

The four of us spent the next couple of hours getting pampered. All three insisted I join in. The massage did feel nice. To be truthful the 'mani' and 'petti' were nice also. They had two tables they brought in along with scented candles and such. Even though it was a large suite, it was a bit crowded with eight of us. Two of the women did massages while the other two did our hands and feet.

I didn't even hear the workers leave. I was snoozing on the bed. At some point the other three joined me. Lisa and Sally had me fairly secured between the two of them, and Olivia was close by next to Sally.

A couple hours later I had to use the bathroom. I figured I might as well brush my teeth while I was in there. When I came out, Lisa had her mom's face pushed into her pussy, her legs spread wide. For a brief moment I thought about taking advantage of Sally's upturned ass, but I was too tired. I went over and slid into Olivia so her large breasts pushed into my back. Without waking, she reached around and pulled me tight into her. I fell back asleep to the sounds of Lisa's soft moans along with the gently vibration of the bed.

It was daylight when I woke again. Olivia was between my legs sucking on my cock. Maybe I was being rewarded for choosing her to cuddle with. I looked over to find Lisa asleep with her mom passed out between her legs. Sally's ass was still up and in a ready position.

Once Olivia emptied my load into her belly, I could have easily fell back asleep, but I wanted to try out that Jacuzzi tub. Olivia and I figured it out soon enough but it took a while for it to fill. Olivia sat on my lap while we made small talk and I played with her tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.