The Blizzard - Cover

The Blizzard

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Note that this chapter contains bestiality, which the categories do not reflect. I wrote this chapter in a way that if you want to skip this chapter, you won't miss out on any of the storyline.

We all watched as a guy entered the white room. He was some sort of a techie. He went around to each of the cameras before putting a portable camera up on his shoulder. Once he was done, he made his way to our right and out of sight.

Next to enter the room was Lisa. She was dressed in all black leather, and looked fantastic. She had on knee high black leather boots, a short black leather miniskirt, and a revealing black leather jacket with lots of cleavage. She gave a minute speech as an introduction.

Then she promptly exited the stage and then some two minutes later she returned, only this time she had a dog leash. The leash was attached to a wide dog collar around Sally's neck. Her mom also had a head piece that gave her long floppy ears. Her hands and feet were covered with what was suppose to be dog paws. The main thing you saw, once you got past those big bouncing boobs, was the large shaggy tail that stuck up in the back.

As Lisa pranced her mom around the room as if in a dog show, you could tell Sally was moving a bit odd. Of course her boobs went in all directions. After three trips around the room, Lisa led her to the stand, which seemed to be well padded.

Lisa had Sally drop to her knees and bend over the first bar. She strapped the large attached belt around her waist to hold her in place. As she leaned over, her boobs fell through two smaller bars and Lisa attached collars around the base of each breast securing her to the smaller bars. She attached the headpiece so she was forced to look straight ahead.

Sally walked around her mom a couple of times, insuring she couldn't move and as part of the show. Once satisfied, she reached down and grab a nipple in each hand and gave them both a twist. Sally let out a loud, "Ouch"

Lisa continued to milk the big udders for several more seconds, giving additional tugs on her nipples. Sally's face was bright red by the time Lisa stopped.

Lisa then went in front of Sally and lifted her leg so Sally could work her tongue into her daughter's pussy. The monitors on the side of the window gave close ups of all the action, including the portable camera. The cameraman seem quite adept at capturing all the close up action. Whether real or not, Lisa let at a moan as if she was having an orgasm.

With that, Lisa turned away from her mom and leaned over so her butt was right in her face. After a few seconds of effort, Lisa managed to fart right in Sally's face. From the look on Sally's face, it had to be real. Before Sally could catch a good breath, Lisa backed up, forcing Sally's face right into the crack of her ass. Lisa yelled out instructions, telling her mom what she wanted. "Work that tongue in farther. Yea, eat my asshole out."

Once satisfied, Lisa then moved around behind Sally. Grabbing her by the tail, Lisa slowly pulled out a dildo as big around as a soda can. Sally let out a "Humph" as it finally escaped.

Lisa carried the dildo with tail from the room, leaving her mom strapped to her stand. She was gone for a couple minutes before she returned. The leather skirt and jacket were gone. Now she was naked except for the boots and a rather large black strap-on. It had to be at least twelve inches long and as thick as her wrist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.