The Blizzard
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

When the phone rang, it was still just Lisa and I so I answered it. It was a woman, clearly rattled, trying to track Wendy down. I soon realized this was the woman Wendy had cover for her.

"Calm down. Let my mom know I have Wendy doing something for me, and also, I am on my way back to her office." After leaving a note for Wendy, Lisa and I made our way back up to see Mom.

"No, Ma'am". "You're right Ma'am". "Totally my fault, Ma'am". "I'm sorry, Ma'am." The poor woman at Wendy's desk looked quite frazzled as we entered the outer office. As she hung up the phone, she looked at me with big sad eyes, "I'm going to be fired, aren't I?"

I put my hand on her shoulder, and calmly told her everything would be ok. I then told her to go back to her own desk. The phone rang before she could exit the office, and as she looked back, I waved her out. "Hello", I answered. It was Mom.

Mom was not happy. "Travis? Why are you answering the phone? Where is that worthless piece of shit I just talked to? Better yet, where's Wendy."

I explained everything which seemed to calm her down a bit. Shortly after I hung up, another woman entered the office. She was obviously nervous. When she just stood there by the desk, I finally asked if she needed anything. She explained that she was there to man the desk until Wendy got back, and that Mom needed to see me ASAP.

When I grabbed Lisa's hand, the woman was quick to point out that Mom wanted to see me alone. I just smiled at her as Lisa and I entered Mom's office.

Mom was clearly not happy to see Lisa but she didn't say anything directly. "We need to talk company business." The glare aimed at Lisa made it clear she was not happy with Lisa being there. I ignored it, until finally Mom gave in, "Fine then. Let your little pet stay."

Mom then gave me a three minute lecture on how the business operates and the importance of giving the customer what he wants. She ended it with, "Mr. Tanaka is a very important asset to this company and he has come to expect certain perks from us. We have some well-trained K9 that we..."

"You're talking about dog breeding?" Mom and I were both taken aback by Lisa's outburst. "My Uncle Darrell was a dog breeder. He used to let Scott and I watch. He would bring in the bitch and secure her to a dog breeding stand and then he would let the stud dog go to town on her. It was pretty cool to watch." It must have sunk in that this would be no ordinary dog breeding. After a moment of silence, she spoke again, "So you're looking at breeding the stud dogs to people, you know, like as in a woman."

I looked at her, "Your mom."

Mom and I looked at Lisa as she took that in. I could see an almost sinister smile cross Mom's lips. Finally, Lisa spoke again, clearly excited. "How about letting me be the breeder and Mom can be the bitch. We can get all dressed up and I can come out to introduce myself then bring Mom out on a leash and strap her in to the dog breeding stand. I suppose you would have to find a stand to fit. I could have her lick my pussy and lick out my ass before I brought out the stud dog. Hell, I could dildo her a bit before the main attraction. Maybe even a strap-on."

Lisa clearly was getting into this, and even Mom seemed to be impressed with Lisa's ideas. I looked at Lisa, "You sure about this?" She just smiled. I looked to Mom. She just smiled then nodded.

"Oh, God yes. This will be so hot. I mean, watching two dogs fuck is one thing, but to actually watch old Sally get fucked by a dog. That would be amazing." She looked at Mom. "Can you get more than one stud dog?"

Mom smiled even more.

Lisa soon left with a couple of guys to work out all the details. I had Wendy, now back at her desk, bring around a limo for Sally and me. We went downtown where I let Sally pick out a nice necklace. On the way back, I helped Sally put on her new jewelry before she dropped down between my legs and sucked me off. When she was done, we just sat there until we got back to the garage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.