The Blizzard
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

After giving Sally a big hug, I promised her that I would look into it. That seemed to calm her. And indeed, I was going to look into it. To be honest, it wasn't that I was opposed to Sally fucking dogs. It was just Mom's whole attitude. I wasn't sure why exactly, but she was irritating me.

When Sally and I got back to the table, Mom could clearly see the two of us had talked by the glare we both received. The more I chose to ignore Mom's stare downs, the snippier Mom became at everyone else. By the time we had finished, everyone was more than ready to leave.

Once we got back, Mom told us she would be tied up all afternoon and she let Wendy know she was to take care of anything we needed. Since Wendy had accompanied us at lunch, I am sure she had picked up on the tension between my mom and me, but she didn't let on.

I asked her if she could summon Carl. Within minutes, an out-of breath Carl entered the room. I think I actually smelled him before I saw him. He was drenched in sweat. Two trips out of his underground lair in a single day seemed to be more than his out of shaped body could handle. But he greeted us all with a big smile, and his eyes seemed to lock onto Sally, or more specifically, Sally's boobs.

As we left, I noticed Wendy was not coming. I reached out my hand to her, "Let's go." She wasn't expecting that. She looked with apprehension from Mom's office door back to me. "Surely, someone can handle your desk for a few hours." After what was an obvious internal struggle, Wendy finally stood up, and with one last look towards Mom's office, followed me from the room. She went to one of the cubicles where a woman was working at her computer. When Wendy told her she needed to cover her desk, the woman looked a bit taken aback but agreed to do it.

As the five of us made our way to Carl's lair, Kevin the Lawyer appeared just as we were about to get on the elevator. "Sir, could I have a moment of your time." From Carl and Wendy's demeanor, I knew something was up. They both seemed nervous, like they were about to do something they knew would get them in trouble if they got caught. Carl didn't seem to care much about office politics and was content to stare at Sally's boobs.

With a "Don't do it" look from Wendy, I told them all to wait as I stepped into an empty conference room with Kevin. With a last second look around the room, Kevin began, "I just want you to know what a pleasure it is to see you in the office. I think you will find that everyone really appreciated the warmth and generosity your grandfather brought to this company and you seem to share that trait with your grandfather." I picked up on how Kevin was indirectly letting me know what they all thought of my mom.

I smiled at Kevin as I started to open the door, "Well, thank you."

Kevin, seeing he was about to lose me, jumped straight to the point of our little conference. "I'm not sure if anyone has told you yet, but all this will be yours when you turn 18." Kevin seemed stressed for having said it out loud yet relieved for having said it at all. "You're Grandfather set it up where you will run everything. Your mother will answer to you. Your grandfather never considered her or for that matter, either of your brothers for the position."

I stood there and let it sink in. After a few moments, I smiled as I placed my hand on Kevin's shoulder. "Thanks for this information." With that I left the room, making a note that Kevin will probably be one of the first I will get rid of once I turn 18.

Once we made it to the basement, you could sense Wendy's uneasiness. She had never been in this part of the building. She would stare back as we passed through each door, as if at any moment she would need to make a run for it. It was also clear to everyone but Carl that she found Carl creepy. I guess we all found Carl creepy, but it clearly freaked Wendy out even more.

Once we got to our destination, Carl's body odor was making it hard to breath. I grew up around farm animals, and I don't remember smelling anything as foul. It brought tears to our eyes. Carl seemed oblivious to it. I finally pulled Wendy over, "Could you and Sally take Carl somewhere to clean him up? Maybe even find him some fresh clothes?" When she said she would come up with something, I told Carl he was to go with the two women. I told Sally to make sure to get him nice and clean. "Now Carl, you need to be on your best behavior, ok?" He assured me he would be. I whispered to Sally, "You don't have to fuck him or anything, but make him feel this was a reward – not a punishment for stinking so bad." She smiled and left with them both.

Lisa and I got on to the computer. We soon got into case files of 'research' associated with various universities. We seemed to be in a sub-sub category dealing just with mother-son incest. There were links and menus covering all sorts of other perversions. I had no clue what most of them even were. I chose to stay in that section.

When Wendy reappeared, I asked her how much she knew about all this. I knew Wendy had been my grandfather's secretary long before Mom taking his office. Even though I had known Wendy my whole life, it just dawned on me that I could probably fuck Wendy here and now. She just smiled as she noticed me now staring at her large bosom. With our little talk, I saw that she clearly missed my grandfather and I am sure now he fucked her on a regular basis. I have no doubt Wendy was a looker in her day, but she was obviously one who spent too much time working on that tan each summer, and she now had the wrinkles to show for it. Not to say I would never fuck her, it's just that I had better options for what I liked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.