The Blizzard
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

"Wow", was all I could think to say. Feeling horny, my first response was to fuck Lisa right there on the desk, but then the image of Carl and his earlier sex act made me reconsider. There would be plenty of time for that later. Trying to appear nonchalant, I asked "May I have a copy of that?"

Carl smiled broadly. He immediately pulled open a drawer and pulled out a memory stick and within a matter of seconds, he handed it to me. "I threw on a few others. I think you will enjoy them." I found his attempt at a wink to be quite disturbing.

"So, what happened to them?" I asked. When Carl seemed to have no clue what I was talking about, I added, "To Mary and her family?"

"Oh, yes. Of course. Mary and her family. They were quite popular. For quite some time I might add, especially when her younger son joined in."

"So where are they now? Today?"

Carl looked at me like that was the oddest question he had ever heard, "Why would I know?"

"How about you find out for me? You think you can do that?"

Carl was sensing my growing frustration. "Why yes. Yes. Of course. I will find out and let you know."

With that, Carl led us back through the maze of hallways to Mom's office. We stood at the door and Mom waved us in. Except for Carl, who started to walk in but made a quick retreat when he saw the look on Mom's face.

Besides Sally and Mom, there was a man in his late forties or so who I recognized as one of the company lawyers. I believe his name was Kevin. He stood above Sally as she initialed here and signed there. I don't know how long they had been at it, but the process took close to a minute after we walked in.

When Kevin seemed satisfied that everything was in order, he spoke, "Well, they are as close to your property as you could possibly get away with."

Mom just smiled and returned to her documents she had in a neat pile on her desk. I couldn't tell if she was looking for something in particular or just refreshing herself on some project. When Kevin remained standing there, Mom finally looked up, "Is there something else?"

"Well, I was hoping, if you don't mind, that I might spend, you know, a little quality time with Sally here." His eyes went from Sally to a door in the back of Mom's office. I had been in that room numerous times. It was sort of a personal break room. It had a small kitchenette and a full bathroom complete with jacuzzi, as well as a nice leather couch that I used to nap on back when Grandpa had this office.

Mom looked up at Kevin, clearly annoyed but then finally told him, "Ok. But make it quick." The lawyer took Sally by the hand and led her to the back room. "Leave the door open. I don't know if I trust you all that much."

Kevin was clearly offended but didn't say a word. I suppose he didn't want her to change her mind. It became clear in a matter of moments that he took her in there so he could fuck her. Mom yelled to him, "Make sure you wear a condom. You know where they are."

"Yes, ma'am", was his reply.

Mom looked at me. "Move over to that chair so you can keep an eye on him." I did as she instructed. Lisa moved with me.

I watched Kevin drop his pants as Sally stripped bare. After a few seconds of playing with and sucking on her boobs, he had her suck him to full hardness so she could roll the condom onto his cock. Kevin wasn't overly endowed. With his pants down at his ankles, he turned Sally around and bent her over and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. Kevin was red-faced as he grunted and groaned while Sally seemed, if anything, bored. The whole encounter lasted less than five minutes. After he had Sally clean off his cock with her mouth, he pulled up his pants and left Mom's office without a word or even a glance in our direction. A few minutes later, Sally came back in once again fully clothed. She sat back down where she had been before. When I caught her eye, she just looked at me and smiled as if this were just a typical day at work. I smiled back.

We sat there for a few minutes before Mom looked up from her work and smiled at me, "Does Chinese sound good? Otherwise there is a sub shop that's popular."

I smiled back, then I turned to Lisa and Sally, "Does Chinese sound ok with you two?" I noticed that Mom seemed a bit upset with this and started to say something but must have thought better of it. Sally and Lisa both thought Chinese would be fine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.