The Blizzard - Cover

The Blizzard

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Scott was the first to notice that Mom was essentially naked. Seeing his jaw drop to the floor, the other two looked over and they two were obviously shocked. But, because of who she was, no one dared to say anything. With a slight smirk, she walked over and reached for a plate, before Olivia put her hand on her arm, "Let me get that for you, ma'am." Soon, Olivia and Sally had plates fixed for us all and were quick to clean up after.

Soon after we ate, Mom took the other women upstairs and eventually they all came down looking better than ever. Mom obviously helped them with make-up and hair. They all wore long shirts that fit like mini-dresses. Mom and Lisa had nice button up shirts while Sally and Olivia, being much larger, especially in the chest, wore nice form-fitting t-shirts. My grandma still had clothes here, but Mom chose to use my Granddad's shirts. I did notice that none wore bras and from what I could tell, panties.

Feeling like we should follow suit, I had the guys follow me up and while Scott and I put on one of my grandpa's t-shirts that came down to almost our knees, Tim and Tom put on their own t-shirts which left them naked from the waist down. I started to say something but figured, "What the Hell."

Once we were all settled back in the living room, Mom went over our schedule for the next couple of days. "In the morning, Terry, you and Sally will go with me."

Without giving myself time to even think, I blurted out, "And Lisa too?" As soon as I asked it, I regretted it. Not that I didn't want Lisa to go. I just didn't want my mom to think I was somehow pussy-whipped.

Mom stopped to look at me. "I guess you can bring your little girlfriend." This caused Tim and Tom to both snicker. I felt myself turning red. Lisa smiled, scooted up on my lap, and gave me a big hug. Her hand soon made its way down to grip my cock.

Mom continued. "We can get the lawyers going on this right away." She walked over and put her hand on Olivia's head, who was sitting next to Tom. "You think you can handle being alone with these three boys for two days?"

Olivia looked up to my mom, "Yes, Ma'am. We should get along just fine."

Mom looked at both Tim and Tom. "I don't want to hear of any mistreatment of our new guests. Do I make myself clear?" Both my brothers nodded.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Sure, we all found reasons to break away long enough to get off. Lisa and I hooked up twice. The other guys may have bought it, but when Mom had Olivia go up to her room to "chat" while Mom took a bath, the rest of us knew what was up. The boys were more interested in fucking Sally, right there in the living room. Lisa and I made out while the three boys did a double round robin in Sally's three holes. It was quite the contrast when Mom and Olivia came down all clean and refreshed, while Sally looked like someone who had just been put through the ringer. Her shirt clung where the wet cum soaked through. She reeked of teen boy splooge.

That evening, after the boys finished the chores (Scott was now part of that team), the three boys called it a night and Olivia and Sally, after making sure none of us who remained needed anything, soon followed. It didn't take long to figure out that it wasn't sleep they went up for.

Mom just looked at Lisa and me, "Well, I guess I will go read or something so you can fuck your little girlfriend. She walked over and kissed me on top of the head then reached down and lifted Lisa's face up by the chin. "I am happy my son has found himself a little fuck-toy, but don't forget your place in all this. Comprende?"

Lisa stared back up at her, "Yes, ma'am. I won't forget. Thank you Ma'am for reminding me."

As she got to the doorway, she turned and smiled at me. "What the hell, bring your toy up and you can stay in my room tonight." Lisa just grinned as I lead her up the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.