The Blizzard
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

After several awkward moments of silence, Mom spoke: "Travis, come with me." So I followed her up to what was once the bedroom of my mother's parents. Except for boarding schools and such, this was the house my mom grew up in. I cringed when she lifted the soiled sheet from the unmade bed, and was surprised when she merely dropped it and turned to me. "Start at the beginning and tell me what brought you to the scene I just walked into down there."

Now, I should point out that at no time did my mother instruct me to put clothes on and given the situation, I wasn't going to make any demands from her. So for over an hour, I went through all that had happened. Except for a few times where my mother had me fill in a few details here and there, she sat quietly, with virtually no emotion, even when I sprouted a boner during some of the more "intimate" parts.

When I was done, my mother came to me and gave me a hug. As she stepped back, she looked down at my cock, and with a smile, she lightly flicked the end down as if to see how quickly it would jump back up. "You are bigger than your father, and that says a lot." She returned to the bed and sat back down. And then it was her turn to speak.

"I love your brothers as any mother would love her sons but they are their father's sons. You, on the other hand, take after my side of the family. This is a perfect example. Like your father, your brothers let their dicks get them into trouble. You, on the other hand, take a bad situation of your brother's making and capitalize on it as an opportunity. Your old granddad would have been quite proud of you on this one." She laughed, "He definitely favored those big tittied gals."

When I countered, "But Grandma Eve doesn't have big ones", Mom looked at me as if I was three years old and couldn't figure out that one plus one equals two. With a slight sigh, she started listing off women I knew from town: "Mrs. Fielding at the bank. Mrs. Wiggins at the accounting office. Even that blonde Deputy Sherriff ... Baker I think." When a look of comprehension crossed my face, mom smiled, "you didn't realize your old Granddaddy was such a player, did ya'".

I had to ask, "But what about Grandma?"

I must have looked sad, because Mom stood and put her arm around my shoulder giving me a side hug of sorts. "I have no doubt your grandparents loved each other very much. Just as I love your father. It's just that certain people, especially those who have money, tend to have a wondering eye. If your Grandmother knew anything, she sure didn't let on. My guess would be she wouldn't want to know."

"So you and Dad?" I felt myself cringe.

She laughed once again. "Honey, your Dad and I have had an unspoken agreement for years now." She turned to face me, and with my hard on still at full staff, she pulled me towards her. Since she was 5'11 and wearing stilettos, and I was only 14 at the time, and since she was known for her long sexy legs, my penis came to rest between her thighs, below her nether region. Even with her suit pants on, I was fully aware of this situation. I also thought of her breasts now smashed into my face. How soft they felt yet how small they seemed compared to Sally or Olivia or even Lisa.

As she held me in that warm embrace, she continued. "My point here is not to shock you, Babe. I was waiting to have this conversation for when you were older but in light of recent developments, I think you have proven yourself ready now to be brought into the family business."

"You mean work with Dad?" Not something I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

"No." She laughed. "I finance your Dad's 'business' which is nothing more than a front to help him find pretty little things to fuck. It's just busy work to keep him out of my hair. I would drop over if he could actually make a profit." She paused, pulling away from our embrace enough so she could look me in the eyes. "You will begin training under me so that you can someday take over once I decide to hang it up."

I was still confused. "So you're talking more than just the farm, right?"

"This farm is just something your Granddad kept more as a hobby than a business, although he did turn a profit. This is where he grew up. But your Granddad was much more than a farmer. His parents saved every dime they ever made, so when they passed, he took that money and made some very savvy investments all over the country. When I took control, I went world-wide. Even your Dad doesn't know how rich we really are."

"So how rich are we?" I asked.

"Certain things will only be discussed between you and me. How much we are worth is one of those things. When it comes to business, we operate on a strict Need-to Know. Even with your brothers. Comprende?" I shook my head in acknowledgement. "When I took over eight years over, we were worth twenty-three million. Last quarter put our net worth right at three billion dollars."

"Holy shit", I blurted out. She smiled at my excitement.

As she pulled away, she reached down and gave my hard-on a squeeze. "Now for the business at hand, have Tom let Smeagol know he can leave now but to be back out here by 7 in the morning. If that snow plow is still here, send them on their way also. Also, fetch me that family you have acquisitioned."

I looked out the window when I got to the bottom of the stairs and quickly spotted the limo and the county snow plow sitting in our drive. I passed on the info to my brothers and soon had all our guests upstairs as Tom went out to relay the info to Smeagol. Smeagol was Mom's assistant. Rarely did you see my mom where Smeagol (his real name was Terry I believe) wasn't close behind. He seemed a likeable sort, but rarely had an idle moment. I always figured she must pay him well to put up with all he had to put up with. He was actually a decent looking guy so I really don't know how he got that nickname. I guess I never asked. He was always just Smeagol.

As I settled down on the loveseat across from the bed where Mom sat, both the mothers stood in the middle of the room looking down at their feet. Scott fidgeted near the doorway, not sure if he was in some sort of trouble, while Lisa took a seat next to me on the loveseat. Mom started by talking to Scott and Lisa, asking them a series of questions – mostly how they liked being here, if they would like staying here, how they liked school, and finally how hard would it be not seeing or talking to their dad for a few years or more.

The last part puzzled not only Scott and Lisa, but me as well. So, Mom laid it out. "If you agree, I will get my lawyers going on this right away. Your mom will file for divorce and will get full custody of both you kids which she will sign over to me." As if to insure no hard feelings, she explained how she would make sure their dad would be well provided for, perhaps an offer to one of our Australian sites would take care of it. She seemed to be talking to herself at this point. Then she returned to them, "In exchange, you get to stay here with your mom and grandma. You will be homeschooled of course, along with Tim and Tom." She paused to look to them both before she continued, "There will be times when I will ask for your services in exchange for most anything you could want – with some limits of course."

Scott spoke up, "When you say anything we want..."

Mom cut him off, "A new car for example. If you play along with me and by my rules, that is something I can arrange." Scott seemed happy with that answer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.