The Blizzard
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

I awoke a couple hours later to find Tom snuggled up to Olivia, using one of her boobs as a make-shift pillow. Sally lay on her side with a leg draped over Tim, who was on his back while Scott was snuggled up to Sally's back, his hand reached around and held one of her large tits. All were asleep.

When I got up to put more wood on the fire, Lisa moaned as she no longer had my arm as a pillow. She groggily opened her eyes and watch as I got the fire back burning once again. When I jumped over her so she would be once again closest to the fire, she rolled over to her back. I brought my hand up and caressed her cheek, taking in just how pretty she was. Even the bangs which I did not like in the beginning were starting to grow on me. Unlike her mom or grandma, she was a brunette, with hair just past her shoulders. I had never noticed how soft and silky her hair was until that moment. Like her mom and grandma, she had blue eyes, but somehow her eyes seem to sparkle. I leaned down and kissed her on her little button nose. She just smiled at me as she reached up and pulled my face back down to hers and we kissed. She took my hand and made a fist except for my pointing finger. With that she used my finger to gently caress along her neck; then across the sides of her boobs; then along her belly. Then she released my hand, and closed her eyes. "Ok. Do that." So I did. She lay there with her eyes closed, directing me by body part. "Neck" "Cheek" "Side boob" "Bottom boob" "Thigh" "No – inner thigh". I don't normally like bossy chicks but somehow I liked her. We continued that game until she finally fell asleep.

I got up and went to the kitchen for some water. When I looked out the window, I saw that not only had the storm died out during the night, but that the sun was actually shining brightly. As I sat at the table and watched the melted snow run from the roof above, Sally walked into the room. "If you help me, we can make some cookies."

"Aaah, sure. Cookies sound good". A bit surreal, all things considered. As we gathered up the needed items, her next line caused me to laugh out loud.

"Since you won't let me wear a bra, you're going to have to hold my boobies for me so they don't get in the way." And with that she winked at me. Oh my fucking God, I thought. She's flirting with me.

Once we got started, it was indeed a reasonable request as they did tend to knock things over as she moved about. I stood behind her as she mixed in all up the ingredients and held up those big boobs, which were way more than a handful. The side effect of this of course was that her butt checks provided a nice place to hold my hard cock. Once we got the first batch in the oven, she wasted no time sitting me done on the small stool and straddling my lap. We only had twelve minutes to get off and I was going to do my best to insure at least I did. Since she didn't take the time to wash her hands, I soon had flour and cookie dough across my chest as she humped up and down on my cock. It must be genetic because all three generations of women have a clear indicator of when they get off. While Lisa's skin hides it better as she is not pale like her mom and grandma, she still has that reddening that starts in her cheeks and moves down to the inside of her breasts. I bring this up now because it only took Sally about four minutes into our bake timer to cum. There must be something about that stool. We had time to spare before the dinger went off.

The cookies were delicious. The smell apparently was enough to bring the rest of the gang out to get some. It was four batches later before everyone got their fill. Olivia offered to clean up, and Tom even helped.

We were all wrapped up in our own little the world at that moment inside that kitchen as no one heard the newcomer to the group until she stood in the doorway. Apparently she had entered from the front door. We all turned toward the voice when we heard it yell, "What the hell is going on here?"

Everyone froze for a couple of seconds as the woman stared us down. Finally Tim broke the silence, trying to force a smile, "Hey Mom."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.