The Blizzard
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Breakfast was a feast. We had milk brought in fresh that morning and the apple cider grandma had made last summer. The women had fixed up bacon, biscuits with gravy, pancakes, and hash browns – all homemade from scratch. These women knew their way around a kitchen, and when we finally all crowded around the table to eat, we let them know it was appreciated. For a moment, they were back to being parents and we were just kids. Besides being naked, it was strangely normal.

Of course things soon turned back to kinky as Olivia, with no prompting from anyone, offers us dessert by walking around to each of us pouring honey onto each of her big nipples so we could in turn suck each one clean. Everyone seemed to have fun with that, and everyone pitched in to get the kitchen cleaned up.

As the last dish was put away, Sally spoke up. "I am sure that there are lots of 'activities' planned for today, but I would really appreciate having a shower and putting on some makeup before we get started."

With that, Lisa spoke up, a smile on her face, "Yea. How 'bout we girls go get cleaned up while you boys bring down some mattresses from upstairs and we can set up a playroom near the fireplace. A nice orgy by the fire sounds romantic." It did not go announced that she was looking at me when she said that last part. And so it happened. We moved most of the furniture out of the way, brought down three mattresses, and managed to get a nice fire going and still no sign of the girls. We took it well. After all, they were girls and we all knew girls liked to primp in the bathroom.

We started talking to Scott, who finally told us why they were on the road to begin with. They were at Olivia's aunt's funeral. She died at age 96. Neither he nor Lisa wanted to go as they barely knew her, but their mom made them. They came up the day of the funeral and left the following afternoon. People tried to get them to stay because of the impending storm but Sally insisted they leave. After a little thought, Scott added, "Her and Granny probably had a hot date with some of my friends." It seems he was able to smile about this now.

It was during that conversation that Scott remembered going through Lisa's suitcase before the funeral and finding her vibrator hidden away. It wasn't like he was expecting it there. He was looking for gum. Of course, he never mentioned his find to his sister at the time.

Tom stood up and informed Scott that their bags were sitting in the back porch and we all decided to check it out. Soon we had Lisa's bag open and sure enough we found a six inch slim-lined vibrator. With that find, Tim thought maybe we should check out the other bags. There in Sally's bag we found a nine inch fake penis with about a three inch diameter. After looking more closely, we saw that it did use D-cell batteries (Lisa's used AA) so it was actually a vibrator also. But the biggest surprise was what we found in Olivia's bag. It was a two foot double headed black dildo. None of us had even seen such a thing before. We were all impressed with how firm yet flexible it was. When Tim speculated that maybe she used it for both holes at once, the rest of us thought him crazy. What woman would willingly put something that big in her ass for pleasure? Surprisingly, we found out later he was right and that is exactly what she did with it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.