The Blizzard
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

I snuck into my bedroom. Lisa lay asleep as I crept over to my computer and turned on the monitor. This video was just too important not to back it up. Once I got things going, I turned off the monitor and started to leave. But seeing Lisa lying in my bed plus knowing I was going to have to sleep on a fold out, I just couldn't help myself. I slide into my bed beside her.

"What do you think you are doing?" She sleepily asked.

"Just go back to sleep. You're only dreaming." I figured I would give it a try.

She rolled over to face me, "Seriously, what are you doing here?" Much more alert and awake this time I noticed.

"The pull-out bed was just too uncomfortable".

"Don't fucking lie to me. You've been in there all night. I heard you." With that she rolled back away from me.

After a few moments of silence, she asked: "What do guys see in big nasty tits like those, anyway? It's just weird".

I snuggled up to her and reached around to cup her right breast. "I would much rather have yours." Half expecting to get tossed from the bed on my ass, I remained in that position.

"Don't get any ideas, perv" is all she said and so we lay like that, me spooned in behind her, cupping her breast. A fine specimen of a breast I might add; nice, large, oh so soft and pillowy, with no sag. A "34DD" I would find out later.

After a couple of minutes where I was almost asleep, she spoke again. "So that was Scott in there with you, wasn't it?"

"Yea." I couldn't lie to her.

"And they all were okay with that?"

"I guess so. Yea. Obviously"

After a few seconds, she settled back into me, putting her hand over the hand I had on her breast. "All a bunch of pervs", she sighed. I remember hearing her deep breathing as I finally drifted off, smiling to myself: "Yea – definitely a bunch of pervs".

I was awaken some four hours later by Lisa. "Wake up" she whispered.

"Huh", was all I managed.

"Listen to them." I slowly sat up, and could hear it quite clearly. "He's fucking the old cows again. Can you believe that?"

I looked at her like "Well yea".

"Why am I the only one in this house not getting any?" This response from Lisa perked me right up. "You have a big one." I looked at her as if offended she could get so personal. "Oh please, you had your hard on pressed against my ass all night. You think I wouldn't notice?" She had me there.

And with that she started removing her shirt followed by her undies. As she lay back with her legs spread wide, she looked at me, and to be quite honest, I was a little slow on the uptake as this was not expected. "Well, Pervboy ... Lick me."

For a brief moment I paused to ponder the validity of the request until I realized "Hell yea, I will lick you." So here I was being schooled on the finer points of pussy eating, which I must say I enjoyed tremendously while the sounds of incestuous sex emanated through the wall. I must have been a fast learner because soon Lisa's moans began to rival those in the next room. On one of her louder, longer moans, all went silent next door as if they stopped to listen. Then when it was over, you could clearly hear Scott let out a groan which I now knew meant that he was cumming.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.