The Blizzard
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

When I went down stairs, I got a wide variety of responses. Tim and Tom had big, shit-eating grins on their faces, Scott looked like a lost puppy, and Lisa looked pissed. Although they were all still sitting at the kitchen table, the cards were put away. When I told Tim and Tom that Olivia and Sally had requested their presence, if they could break away of course, they both raced from the room, leaving me with Scott and Lisa.

At first we made small talk – school stuff, music, TV shows, but once I heard noises coming from upstairs, I knew that as they could hear Tim and Tom putting them through the paces now, they had also heard what was going on when I was upstairs. I came right out and asked them if their mom and grandmother were hippies or something. Scott didn't pick up on it but Lisa seemed to. Decoding what I asked, I was really asking what motivated their mom and grandma to be such fuck bunnies and acknowledging to them that I had nailed both their mom and grandma. Of course they didn't know the real reason they submitted so easily, so they would just assume both were just being sluts.

"Your mom and grandma seem so close", I said while picturing how they swapped my cum using their tongues. Lisa let out what sounded like a "Huaw", while Scott explained that normally they both argued a lot.

"Well, your dad and grandpa must be pretty lucky to have such sexual beings as wives."

Another "Huaw" from Lisa followed by a "I don't think Mom has given it up to Dad for years. Apparently she has been getting plenty elsewhere. She acts like such a prude around us, her and grandma both."

I thought it would be good to add "Yea, they both said they just can't get enough young cock." I realized I embellished a bit but they had gotten three young cocks in the last few hours and I did have them on video saying as much. I looked at Scott. "I guess your friends really like coming over to your house." I could almost see the images of all his friends lined up to bang his mom race through his mind.

We sat there for the next couple of hours in relative silence so the noises from upstairs became quite clear. Finally, I decided I should go over sleeping arrangements. I told Lisa that she could have my bedroom while Scott and I would sleep on the foldout. Of course I had no intention of sleeping on the foldout, but she didn't need to know that yet.

Eventually Tim and Tom came down and even though they were dragging, they knew as well as I that there were chores yet to do. I quickly convinced them that I should stay inside to keep an eye on things, and told them that they needed to sleep in their own beds tonight as I had something planned. They both agreed, as they usually followed my advice. Plus I am sure that they were worn out.

Things finally settled down. Tim and Tom made it back, letting us know the weather was still crappy. Lisa settled into my room. No one had heard nor seen Sally or Olivia, so it was assumed they were out for the night. Scott and I sat downstairs in the living room as the rest of the house finally fell silent. After more small talk, I breached the subject I knew was weighing heavily on Scott's mind; sex and his mom and grandma.

I figured the direct approach would work best. "So what's it like having a mom with a body like that? I bet you are the envy of all the kids at school." He remained quiet, but a bit unseemly. I imagine he was once again picturing all those school chums banging away on his mom, all behind his back. After a few more minutes of setting the mood, I left him to ponder his thoughts so I could retrieve the camera once again. Thankfully I knew enough to know it had a night vision mode. With a little black tape to cover the red recording light, I slipped into the dark bedroom and put the camera in place. Both women were asleep lying together naked on the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.