Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Frostfyre

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Swarm story wherein a peacenik boy becomes a blooded man. This story is the result of one Swarm author asking me what I consider a story with Much Sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Double Penetration   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts  

Meredith grinned as she pushed open the unlocked apartment door. The only sound in the apartment was the rhythmic squeaking of bedsprings. It sounded like her big sister was getting lucky again. She slipped quietly down the hall and peeked into the main bedroom. Sure enough, her sister, Melody, was bouncing up and down on her boyfriend Justin's cock. Meredith had planned on jumping in a scaring them, but the sight of that hard cock slipping in and out of her sister had her horny and wet almost instantly.

Her hand slowly slid down the front of her shorts and started caressing her pussy. Soon her fingers were moving faster, and going deeper, sliding into her pussy then back up to rub her clit, then back into her body. She had seen pornos of course, and had sex with guys a few times as well, but something about watching her sister getting fucked by her extremely hot boyfriend was incredibly sexy. Hearing her sister's moans increasing and watching her movements becoming faster, Meredith concentrated on her clit and was able to orgasm at the same time as her sister. Her free hand was jammed in her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure.

"You ready for the other way now, Hun?" Justin asked.

"Hell yes," Melody replied, "just make sure you use plenty of lube."

Meredith's eyes went round with surprised lust. Her sister was going to take it up the ass! Holy shit, that was hot. Just thinking about it made her cum again, and she hoped she would get a good view of his cock. She leaned back out of sight as they switched positions and presumably lubed up her sister's ass. When she heard her sister groan, she peeked around the corner again.

She blushed, gasped, and became even more aroused. Justin's bed faced the doorway, with his head being farther away from the door and his feet not far from where Meredith was watching. Her sister was lying on her back on top of Justin, with her legs spread lewdly wide, and his cock was sliding in and out of Melody's ass. Meredith had a perfect view of his long, hard cock sliding in and out of her sister. She imagined it was her ass getting fucked as her fingers dove into her pussy. She was definitely going to lube up something and shove it in her ass when she got home! She came two more times as she watched her sister orgasm over and over. Finally, with a loud yell, Justin rammed his cock hard into Melody's ass. Judging by the way he was thrashing and moaning, he must have had an amazing orgasm in her ass.

Meredith, who could barely walk after the orgasms she had given herself masturbating, slipped as quietly as she could from the apartment, her mind still replaying the image of that beautiful cock in her sister's ass. Since her sister never got on her case for driving illegally with only her permit, Meredith drove whenever she could. It was odd how she was officially an adult, but unable to legally drive alone even though she was fifteen. She drove to Waterford's only supermarket to clean herself up. After splashing water on her face to cool her burning cheeks, and a quick rinse to get lower areas clean, she washed her hands and was about to leave when she got a kinky idea. She went to the produce aisle and looked a few things over. The carrots looked good, but she wanted something bigger in her ass. The regular cucumbers looked a little too big, but the long, medium-thick, English cucumbers looked just right to use as a dildo, plus they were long enough for her to hold onto while she was fucking herself. Blushing, she brought her purchase up to the cashier. The older woman definitely had an amused gleam in her eye seeing the blushing teenage girl buying a single, dildo-shaped vegetable. The knowing look got Meredith blushing even harder and she fled with her cucumber as quickly as she could.

She was still blushing most of the drive back to Justin's apartment. Tucking the English cucumber under the seat where no one would see it, she locked the car and ran back up to Justin's apartment. This time, she knocked loudly on the door and waited. Her sister was wearing an old tee shirt that did nothing to hide her unbound breasts, and possibly some underpants, but that was it, when she answered the door. She had that well-fucked grin on her face and her wet hair was still tousled.

"Hey sis, fun night?" Meredith asked, trying to sound innocent.

Blushing bright red, Melody murmured something under her breath and waved her sister inside. Justin was just coming out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Meredith decided his bare upper half looked as good as the bare lower half she had been watching earlier. He was tall and lean, with a very young-looking, open face. Years of playing collegiate ultimate Frisbee had given him some serious definition to his muscles without bulking up. She did not usually like blonde hair on a guy, but it suited Justin, especially when he left it unbound and it hung loose to his shoulders. Trying to act cool instead of drooling in lust, she tossed him a jaunty wave and headed into the kitchen. She hoped she had not been too obvious with her ogling. Damn, her sister's boyfriend was hot! It did not matter in the least to her that he was a full decade older then she was.

The sisters threw together a few plates and bowls of snacks and set them up on the coffee table. Every Tuesday was movie night. Their parents had been picked up on a Tuesday night and they had never seen or heard from them since. To help ease the loss, the sisters hung out together every Tuesday, no matter what. When Melody had started dating Justin, they had started including him. Even though Melody still lived with Meredith, she spent a lot of time at Justin's, so moving movie night to his apartment just made sense, especially since he had a kick-ass, big screen TV with surround sound. Apparently, it also made it more convenient for Melody to get some kinky pre-movie sex. Meredith grinned to herself as she looked at her sister. Justin soon joined them, and movie night officially began.

"Hey little girl," Justin greeted her. It was his defense mechanism to remind him how young she was. Despite the fact he was sleeping with her older sister, Justin found Meredith a little too attractive.

"Hey yourself. And stop calling me that, I'm almost 16 you know," Meredith responded, annoyed as usual by him calling her 'little girl'. She swore to herself that the next time he called her that, she was going to flash her boobs at him and ask if that was the chest of a little girl. She took great pride in her chest, especially since Melody's bras were becoming uncomfortably too tight for her to borrow. Of course, after seeing his cock buried in her older sister, any excuse to flash her boobs at him would be welcome. The thought got her blushing but also excited her.

Meredith could not help feeling aroused every time she glanced at the couple. Watching Justin's hard cock siding into her sister had been such a turn on. The fact that they had no idea she had watched them have really hot, kinky sex was even more of a turn on. She was so aroused, and so wet, that she finally excused herself and went to the bathroom. Luckily, she had gotten up before her juices had soaked through her pants and left a wet spot on the chair.

Locking the bathroom door, Meredith yanked down her pants and lay down on the cold floor. Despite the abuse her clit had gotten earlier, it was very ready for more and she frantically stroked her pussy, with memories of Justin's cock in her sister's body filling her head. She had to bite her arm when she orgasmed to keep from crying out. After she came, Meredith washed and dried her very sensitive pussy. Knowing she was going to be here for at least a couple more hours, she grabbed one of her sister's Maxi pads to keep from leaving an embarrassing wet spot on the couch.

Although the movies they watched were ones she liked, they barely registered in Meredith's mind. She was alternating between replaying the sex she had voyeuristically seen and thinking about the long, hard cucumber under the seat in her car. She could not wait to shove it up her ass, pretending it was Justin's cock. The thought of the abuse her ass was going to get in the near future had her so wet, she was afraid the pad she was wearing would not be absorbent enough to hide the evidence. When it was late enough for her to leave without causing too much suspicion, Meredith gave both of them hugs goodbye. Since her sister was looking away, she rubbed her breasts quickly across Justin's chest when she hugged him. Feeling so hot she was afraid she would catch fire, Meredith raced home, stroking the cucumber she had recovered from under the seat the entire way.

After Meredith left, the couple cuddled on the couch, making out. About half an hour later, Justin got up and pulled a very willing Melody into the bedroom. Quickly shedding their clothes, he pushed her down on the bed and buried his face between her legs. They were far too aroused for foreplay. He gently nipped her pussy lips with his teeth, and then slid his stiffened tongue as far into her as he could, which caused her to groan in pleasure. As her arousal mounted, he slid up slightly and started licking her clit. Setting a fast, steady pace with his tongue, he quickly had her trembling and writhing. Feeling her getting close, he slid two fingers under his chin and into her wet pussy, making her cum hard and scream with pleasure. He kept licking her clit, torturing her with pleasure, until she finally managed to push his head away. She lay there gasping for a minute while her stared at her glorious body.

Pushing her knees up and spreading her wide open, he knelt between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down her slit, from the clit he had just finished licking down to the ass he had fucked earlier, and back up. Each time, he hesitated when he reached her wet core, teasing her pussy with his cock before sliding away. Finally, without warning, as he slid up from her asshole yet again, he pushed deep into her pussy. Melody cried out in pleasure and orgasmed as Justin's cock slid into her. In his head, Justin imagined the hot, wet pussy he was thrusting into was not Melody's, but her teen sister's tight pussy instead. Although she shared a similar appearance to her twenty-year-old sister, being Irish descendants with red hair and green eyes, Meredith was slightly hotter and had bigger boobs than her sister, even though she was a few inches shorter. The fantasy inflamed him and he thrust faster and faster into Melody's pussy.

Despite how aroused he was, he was able to maintain the pace for quite a while, making Melody orgasm several more times. He loved the feel of her tight pussy clenching around his cock each time she came. Finally, he felt himself getting ready to cum. He filled his hands with Melody's bouncing breasts and hammered himself into her even harder. As usual, his orgasm was amazing. The sensation of his cum spurting into Melody was the most wonderful feeling in the world. He came frighteningly close to moaning "Mere" instead of "Mel" when he came, and prayed he never actually made that mistake. He knew just how wrong it was to fantasize about fucking his beautiful girlfriend's hot baby sister, but he just could not help it. Meredith was so sexy even if she was only fifteen! At twenty-five, there was no way he should be fantasizing about the teenager, but his orgasms were so much more intense when he was sliding into one sister while dreaming about the other.

While Justin was fucking Melody senseless and fantasizing about her sister, Meredith got home and raced into her bedroom. Ever since their parents had been extracted, it had just been the two sisters living there, so Meredith did not have to worry about how much noise she made. Stripping as quickly as she could, she paused only to grab a jar of KY jelly off her dresser, she jumped onto her bed. She lay on her back with her legs spread wide, just like her sister's had been earlier. Just lying in such a lewd position turned her on. She slid the English cucumber up and down her pussy a few times to lube it up, and then slipped it into her wet hole. The cucumber felt amazing and was long enough to fill her pussy completely while still having plenty to hold onto. Her rapid, hard thrusts into her pussy soon had her cumming, but it was not what she had been dreaming of.

Grabbing the KY jelly, she pulled the cucumber out of her pussy and lubed up both her asshole and the cucumber. She was groaning with anticipation by the time she had both thoroughly lubed. Taking the cucumber in both hands, she pressed it against her asshole and slowly pushed it in. She had never had anything bigger than a finger or two up her butt until now, and the cucumber really stretched her asshole. The feeling of her ass slowly being filled was amazing and her horniness steadily increased. She pushed the cucumber as deep up her ass as she comfortably could, which was much deeper than she had thought was possible. After pausing a minute to get used to having her ass filled, she started butt-fucking herself. With one hand she pulled the cucumber almost out of her ass then shoved it back in, while her other hand squeezed and twisted her nipples.

"Oh my God, you feel so good in my ass, Justin," she moaned aloud.

Saying the forbidden name out loud was unbelievably arousing and she came very quickly. She was far from satiated though and kept masturbating. When one arm got tired, she would switch hands. She alternated between playing with her nipples and rubbing her clit with her free hand. Every time she felt close to cumming, she cried out Justin's name, and every time she immediately orgasmed. Her horniness easily overcame the soreness caused by the long vegetable being repeatedly shoved up her ass. She had no idea how long she butt fucked herself before she finally rolled onto her side and fell asleep, the large cucumber still buried as deep inside her ass as she could get it.

The next morning, Meredith rolled over and groaned at the soreness of her butt. It was a great, well-fucked sore, but sore never-the-less. Last night had been so hot and she knew the contents of the produce aisle and her ass would often meet. Grabbing the cucumber, which had slid out of her during the night, she went to the bathroom and took a hot bath to relieve the soreness. Getting out of the bath, she got dressed and stroked the cucumber.

Getting a wicked idea, Meredith went down to the kitchen and made a salad. After washing the cucumber, she cut it up and put in on top. Watching her sister innocently eating the cucumber that had done such amazing things to her ass would be both hot and kinky. Meredith thought she might even confess where the cucumber had been ... after her sister finished eating it. She had just finished the salad when Melody got home. Meredith grinned with anticipation, even as her pussy started getting wet. She quickly filled a plate with the salad and pieces of her ersatz dildo and offered the plate to Melody, who quickly dug in. When they were done, Meredith spoke up.

"Ok sis, I want details. You looked pretty well satisfied when I showed up last night," Meredith teased, already knowing the answer.

Melody grabbed her little sister and French-kissed her instead of answering the question. She was still a little embarrassed that she had let Justin butt fuck her, and was really embarrassed by how much she loved having his cock in her ass. Her ass was a little sore today, but she was determined that it would have his cock in it again, soon. She had no idea her sister had watched the whole thing. Nor did she have any idea her baby sister's ass was just as sore after she had spent an hour the previous night ramming a long cucumber up it and screaming Justin's name.

After the hot kiss broke, Meredith wound a lock of her sister's red hair, the exact same color as her own, around one finger. With a sigh, she said wistfully, "There are times when I wish we didn't look so much alike. I would love to be able to walk through the mall holding your hand like a normal couple. Every time I see a couple making out, I wish we could do that also."

Cupping her sister's beautiful face and staring into the gray eyes so much like her own, Melody replied, "Me too. But you know how conservative everyone is around here. If anyone found out we were lovers, it would be all over for us. Hell, just being lesbians is hard around here, toss in incest and we might not even survive. Just know, even though I can never show it in public, I love walking with you beside me. I love you so much!" She threw her arms around her little sister and hugged her fiercely to her.

"I just hope the rumors are true," Melody continued, still holding Meredith tightly, "and incest is allowed in the Confederacy. No matter what, I will never get picked up unless you are with me. It should be pretty easy to get some guy to pick us. I mean, how many guys could resist two beautiful, red-haired sisters who are incestuous lesbians and love cock as well? We are every guy's wet dream come true."

"What about Justin?" Meredith teased. "When are you going to let him in on our little secret? I wouldn't mind becoming his sex slave!"

"Meredith!" Melody gasped, "are you serious?"

"Of course I am. He's so hot! Besides we already know him and you're so in love with him. I'm pretty sure he's a sponsor." Seeing Melody's nod, Meredith continued triumphantly, "See, he's perfect. Judging by the look on your face last night and this morning, he's no slouch in bed either. Come on, Sis, we really should talk to him about it. You've heard the same rumors as I have about smart guys choosing women before a pick up. Please, please, please could we talk to him? There's no one I'd rather belong to than him. Besides, you'd be so unhappy if you two got separated," Meredith begged, no longer trying to hide her crush on Justin.

Despite her shock, Melody tried to think it through. She had never really given any thought to getting picked up, since she had planned to refuse any offers so she could stay with her sister. How had she missed Meredith's crush on Justin? Now the only question was whether he would be willing to take a girl so much younger than him. She was also not sure if he could handle the whole incest sex going on between Meredith and herself. He might be pissed that she had been cheating on him with her sister. All she could do was hope he was able to forgive her for that.

"Alright Mere, we can talk to him today. I was planning on meeting him for lunch in a few hours. Why don't you meet us there and we can pop the question?" She giggled at the phrasing.

Squealing in joy, Meredith glued her lips to her sister's and kissed her passionately. Her hands slid up her sister's shirt and played with her nipples while Melody's hands slid around her and grabbed her ass. After breaking the kiss, Meredith breathlessly dragged her sister up to her room. She planned to make it absolutely clear how grateful she was to Melody for giving her a chance to plead her case to Justin.

In the lonely days and weeks after their parents had vanished, the sisters had grown close to each other. Since they were both single and feeling abandoned and unlovable, they turned to each other for physical comfort to help reassure themselves they still at least had each other. Somewhere along the way, their relationship had changed from sisters who touched each other to lovers who happened to be sisters. The physical closeness had caused the sisterly love they felt for each other change into the love a couple felt. Despite the fact that Melody had a boyfriend now, she would never stop loving Meredith, or even consider no longer making love to her. Melody had never even considered being polyamorous before, but now here she was with two lovers that she could not live without.

Since the sisters lived alone, there was no one to shock by them leaving a trail of clothes to the bedroom they secretly shared. The other bedroom was just for show if a guest or Justin stopped by. Having been lovers for so long, the sisters knew each other's bodies almost as well as their own. They knew exactly how to arouse each other and soon both women were hot and horny. Turning to the sixty-nine position, they first stopped and sucked each other's nipples for a minute, before sliding down to each other's pussies. They started with fingers, gently sliding them into the other's pussy. Meredith liked having Melody's fingers slide in and out of her pussy, fucking her. Melody preferred having Meredith slide a few fingers in and wiggle them inside her pussy. After a few minutes of pleasuring each other, the sisters slipped their fingers out of each other and pressed their mouths where the fingers had been. It was hard to focus on the pussy pressed against her mouth when a tongue was teasing her clit, but the girls had plenty of practice sixty-nining each other. Their tongues slid into each other's pussies over and over and then slid up to lick the other's clit. It did not take long for their talented tongues to bring each other to orgasm. Turning around, Meredith, who had been on top, lay on her sister and kissed her. They lovingly licked their pussy juice off the other's face, and then kissed again.

"By the way, did you enjoy my dildo?" Meredith asked with false innocence.

"What are you talking about?" Melody asked, completely baffled. They had never shared a dildo.

With a big grin, Meredith replied, "The cucumber on your salad this morning."

Blushing bright red, Melody gasped in surprise. Instead of getting mad though, the thought of eating something that had been in her sister's hot body was a real turn on. With a sexy smile, she licked her lips and said, "Next time I want to use it on you before I eat it, ok?"

It was Meredith's turn to blush, especially when she thought about something being shoved up her ass by her sister, but she did not hesitate to say, "We can use it in each other and then share it afterward." They then kissed again to seal the deal, both aroused by the thought. Seeing how late it was, they got out of bed and took a shower together. They ran soapy hands lovingly over each other's bodies. Breasts quickly replaced hands and they took turns rubbing their soapy breasts over their sister's body. Aroused again, they finger fucked each other to another orgasm before they rinsed off and got out. After gently brushing the other's hair, they took special care to make themselves look as good as possible for Justin. Today was going to be a special day!

Melody's emotions were in turmoil as she drove over to Justin's place. The thought of finally revealing her and Meredith's secret had her feeling scared, relieved and aroused. Each time she started really feeling scared, she imagined the two of them tag-teaming Justin. By the time she got to his parking lot, she was incredibly worked up. Melody knew if she went up to his apartment, she would not be able to resist jumping his bones, which would make them late for their lunch rendezvous. So instead of going up like she usually did, she just sent him a text saying she was outside and to hurry up and get his butt down there.

A few minutes later, a baffled-looking Justin came down and got into her car. Unable to restrain herself, she gave him a mind-melting kiss. When they finally broke the kiss, she quickly pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward the restaurant. She slid her talented fingers up his shorts and spent the entire drive playing with his amazing cock. Justin was easily able to see something important was on Melody's mind.

"What's got you so worked up, love?" he asked.

With a Mona Lisa smile, she replied, "You'll see. Now just be patient."

She refused to say anything else and her fingers in his shorts were too distracting for him to really care. When they reached the diner, she gave his cock a last squeeze then rubbed her fingers over the tip, covering them with his precum. Giving him a sexy smile, she licked his juice off her fingers. The sight was almost, but not quite, enough to make him cum in his shorts. He was a little embarrassed walking into the diner with a boner that his shorts did nothing to hide. Melody even patted his cock when the waitress who came over to seat them looked down at his hard on.

A few minutes after they sat down, Melody's frequent glances out the window were rewarded. "Oh good, Meredith is here," she said excitedly.

"Meredith?" Justin asked, looking perplexed. Just as he glanced out the window, the world went gray.

"NO!" Melody wailed in anguish. "Not yet!"

Melody pounded helplessly on the glass, wishing with all her heart that her sister would suddenly appear through the gray barrier. She had no idea that Justin was just as devastated and was wishing the same thing, for the same reason. Finally, she slumped in despair, knowing there was no way Meredith would be joining them until the pickup was over and their chance at escaping Earth was gone. It was one thing to promise herself that she would never leave her sister behind; it was much harder keeping that promise when the chance was actually there.

The despondent pair ignored the Marines' briefing and stayed where they were while everyone else moved to the indicated areas. Without Meredith, neither of them had any interest in getting picked up. A disturbance at the back of the restaurant got their attention and they watched a Marine rush to deal with it. On the way, he passed a man who was also still sitting at his table. The man's nasty grin gave Justin a bad feeling, which was confirmed a second later when the man grabbed a steak knife and lunged at the unsuspecting Marine's vulnerable back. Without thinking about it, Justin grabbed a heavy ceramic plate off the next table, flipped it over and threw it as hard as he could at the attacker like a frisbee.

Seeing the plate coming at him out of the corner of his eye, the huge Marine spun around with terrifying speed, his weapon coming up and pointing at them. An instant later, the loud, sickening thud of the plate slamming into the head of the man trying to backstab the Marine distracted him. He noticed for the first time how close he came to being injured or killed. Enhanced reflexes are wonderful, but they do not do shit if you do not notice the attack coming. After confirming his attacker had been killed by the impact, the grateful Marine went over to the boy to thank him. The boy, well young man really, was bent over and puking his brains out on the floor.

"May I see your CAP card please?" the Marine asked.

Seeing that Justin was too busy throwing up, Melody, who was still in a state of shock herself, dug Justin's CAP card out of his wallet and timidly handed it to the massive Marine standing there waiting. She had never been so intimidated by anyone in her entire life. The man was absolutely huge!

The Marine was unsurprised to see the young man had a high enough score volunteer, although surprisingly it was only a 6.5. Putting the card into the reader, he dug a little deeper. Despite a lot of very high scores, the man's total was killed due to a LOW aggression score. The puzzled Marine looked back and forth between the man lying dead and the CAP reader clearly showing a painfully low aggression score.

Finally getting control of his stomach, Justin noticed the giant looming over them. "Sorry about that," he murmured, absolutely mortified.

"No worries. My name is Sergeant Lancing. I wanted to thank you for saving my life. That was a hell of a throw!"

"I'm Justin Wetherbe. I was the captain of my college's Ultimate Frisbee team. It's a great sport that doesn't require me to hit anyone, so I excelled at it. I never thought my Frisbee skills would be used to kill someone." Justin's eyes drifted to the limp body, "He's dead, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is," Sergeant Lancing replied. "If you hadn't killed him, I would have. Attacking Confederacy personnel is grounds for summary execution now because of all the problems we've had with anti-Confederacy elements.

"Out of curiosity, why didn't you join the other volunteers when we called for them?" Sergeant Lancing asked.

Justin only shook his head, "Believe it or not, I was also the leader of the campus anti-military campaign. I'm an absolute peacenik. As far as I'm concerned, there is no justification for killing someone." Sadly, he continued, "Of course, now I have someone's blood on my hands."

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, he added, "I never had any intention of joining the Marines. In fact, I've never actually even considered volunteering for the Confederacy. I really don't believe in violence and that is what you are all about. Besides," Justin said sadly, "I'd never force my girlfriend to choose between me and her kid sister. If you'd been thirty seconds slower, I'd possibly be a volunteer right now, but since Meredith is on the other side of the barrier, there's no way I'm leaving."

"Can you identify Meredith for me?" he asked.

"That's easy," Justin said with a smile, "just picture my girlfriend here five years younger with slightly shorter hair."

Justin was puzzled when the Marine got a faraway look in his eyes, like he was talking to someone only he could hear. When the Marine tensed up and snapped his gaze back down to Justin, he knew there was a problem. The Marine's features were tight with anger but his eyes were full of sorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.