Jackson in HRPG-World 2: Exploding Kiwis in the Nether Regions - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 2: Exploding Kiwis in the Nether Regions

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson has been sucked into a videogame. He's trapped in a JRPG and must fight his way out. His task is hampered by enemies that know more than a game character should. They fight dirty, they use sex and their attacks are most definitely not appropriate for family-friendly entertainment! Will Jackson be able to resist the temptations of succubi and other sexy monster girls and escape this videogame nightmare...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   FemaleDom  

She reached in and pulled DaBigBoom right to the boundary between their squares, close enough for her to embrace him if she wished.

DaBigBoom hoped his remaining life points were considerably higher than forty-four.

Fifi put her arms around DaBigBoom's neck. Her large black bat wings folded around him like a cape. His nostrils were filled with the musky perfume of her body. She stared into his eyes. Hers were bright and gleaming with lust.

"What's the matter?" she asked with a disarming smile.

DaBigBoom thought of the forty-four floating up into the sky.

"I was wondering if we could, you know, skip the whole attack thing," he said.

Fifi was close enough for her cute little button nose to brush against his. She smiled and shook her head.

"It's a really ... naughty attack," she said. "You'll love it."

Her soft cheek rubbed against DaBigBoom's.

"Especially when I triple it," she whispered in his ear.

Her hands slipped down his back and she pulled their bodies together in a close embrace. Her wings tugged against his back like soft latex. He felt the soft press of her boobs against his chest. The erect points of her nipples caught on the fabric of his T-shirt.

"You're different," Fifi whispered in his ear. "There's a reality about you the others don't have."

The spicy musk of her body, the heat, was overpowering. She nibbled on his earlobe before leaving a trail of soft kisses along his cheek. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. DaBigBoom was too lost to notice as her hands moved further down and loosened the remnants of his trousers until they slid down and fell to his ankles in a crumpled pile. DaBigBoom's erection hadn't even had a chance to subside. Fifi rubbed her naked crotch against him and he trembled as the hard staff of his cock slid along the folds of her sex. She was already wet.

"And you're mature enough to truly appreciate my special ... talents," Fifi paused the kiss to whisper.

She stared at him with bedroom eyes. She slipped a foot out of her thigh-length heels and rubbed it down the outside of DaBigBoom's thigh.

Fuck, she was hot--incredible. Jackson might fantasize about girls like this in the real world, but if one had thrown themselves into his arms like this he'd have assumed they were drunk, or tripping out. He peered down at the perfect pink globes of her boobs, boobs that were even now rubbing against his chest. So hot. DaBigBoom felt hot too, boiling. Given the cartoon quality of most of the setting, he was surprised steam wasn't rushing out of his ears. Who cared she was only pixels when they felt as good as this.

"See, I told you we didn't need to mess around with all that fighting malarkey," DaBigBoom said.

Fifi tipped her head back and laughed. "Silly boy, I'm a succubus. Sex is my attack."

Now that really put DaBigBoom in a quandary. His body was on fire. He really really wanted to have sex with Fifi. But if sex was her attack, how much damage would it do? And did he have enough hit points left to withstand that damage?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.