Biofeedback - Cover

Biofeedback

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdaddy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A family therapist uses neuro-feedback and conditioning to help his "patients" adjust to their circumstances. In this case, 14-year-old Bethany needs help adjusting to the fact that her stepfather is an inveterate, and rather inconsiderate, molester. If her stepfather's rough treatment isn't going to stop, can we at least improve her response? A story in multiple chapters, unusual for Stepdaddy. I feel compelled to include the "mc" code, although everything in this story is medically realistic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse  

Dr. Leo Cohen's chosen specialty occasioned certain ... occupational hazards. No more proximate an example of this truth could be afforded than the tableau now before him of the Nordquist twins, tall and toned monozygotic teenagers of a striking and stereotypical Nordic phenotype.

Their father had had to transport them of course, they being too young for driving licenses, but per the Doctor's strict protocols, Mr. Nordquist had not remained to await them, not even in the office foyer that served, when needed, as a patient-only waiting room. Patients' sponsors -- fathers, uncles, stepfathers, close family friends, almost to one male and much older than the patient herself -- were all of course well aware of the intimate and unorthodox nature of the therapy Dr. Cohen provided, but they were never allowed to tarry on site during its application.

This regulation was necessary to preclude any disruption of the procedures by men too well accustomed to crossing boundaries, arrogantly and at will, with these same young ladies. Of course, Dr. Cohen fully endorsed and supported these sponsors' sexual privileges with respect to their young wards, anywhere, that is to say, but within the sanctuary of his clinic during treatment sessions.

The rule's steadfast enforcement also logistically freed these men to safely task, with confidence, the girls' unwitting mothers, aunts, and so on, with the duty of conveying the precious bundles into the good doctor's care without risk of an unfortunate revelation and regrettable misunderstanding -- or rather, regrettable understanding -- of the true state of affairs. These otherwise cautious maternal figures were mollified with respect to their own exclusion from the clinic by rule's universal application and acceptance.

The relevance of these provisions to present circumstances was that always, during actual treatment sessions, the entire facility was populated solely by Dr. Cohen and his patient, or patients.

And in this instance, the plural applied. The Nordquist girls, Anya and Darya, were fifteen. Blonde – everywhere. Pink. Cute tits, slightly larger on Anya but perky and petite in either case. And naked, a state change effected with alacrity upon the doctor's instruction. And hence, the occupational hazard, in point: Dr. Cohen spent most of his day in a state of sexual distraction and plain old horniness. That morning's session with the delectable Bethany had left him stiff and unrelieved; the memory of her mewling orgasm under the influence of biofeedback-driven stimulation panties was haunting him even now.

And following Bethany, an introductory session with a new patient, a ginger-haired darling named Prudence Parker, had left him anxious to get to know that youngster much, much better. Prudence was a Track B patient, less common than patients like Bethany or the Nordquists, who had all been Track A cases upon arrival. Track B patients entered treatment as complete innocents, for whereas Track A girls needed a "reconstructive conditioning" protocol to adjust their negative or at least suboptimal response to already-in-progress sexual molestation, Prudence, in contrast, had no idea that her maternal Uncle's purpose in bankrolling her "counseling" was one of "constructive conditioning." The cute little redhead had, as of this morning, never even seen a rampant adult cock and, based upon the subtle introductory interview, was still largely free of even the most basic pubescent sexual ideation. And yet, if Dr. Cohen's Track B protocol proceeded apace, within six weeks the adorable adolescent would be taking uncle-cock hard, deep, and regularly – and fully convinced that the seduction had been entirely of her own initiation and doing. Indeed, another cause of this day's aforementioned occupational hazard: the imagined vision of that fresh-faced middle-schooler soon being power-fucked by an uncle three times her age added further ache to the diligent doctor's testicles.

And now he must endure this session with the Nordquists, who were quite far along in the optional follow-on "Track C" program.

Both of these athletic blondes had been through Track A treatment, separately, shortly after their simultaneous menarche. This had made for an interesting case study, because while both girls were conditioned over the same time period, their sessions had of course been separate and, furthermore, neither girl had been aware of the other's concurrent involvement. Of course both girls had already been subject to their predatory father's unwelcome and ongoing sexual use by that time, but each had believed she was experiencing private, and unique, misfortune.

Perhaps he would write a paper on the similarities and differences between the twins' treatment response trajectories for the "edutainment" of his colleagues and the advancement of their cutting-edge mental health discipline. One twin, Anya, had been initially the more poorly adjusted to her situation, but before the biofeedback program had run its full course she had surpassed Darya in the pace of her realignment.

In any case, both girls were now thoroughly conditioned under Track A, and had adapted quite well to serving as pleasure-objects to their shamefully narcissistic father. Once they each had transformed into his willing and even eager sexual partner, Mr. Nordquist had revealed to them their common situation, purpose, and usage, and now he often sought his fatherly gratification with the two girls in concert. If Dr. Cohen understood correctly, it was Mr. Nordquist's intention to personally breed both girls within the next couple of years, which might necessitate some preparatory Track E conditioning, but in the meanwhile, he desired that they be next conditioned toward a different objective, one to enhance his immediate enjoyment, and so here they were.

It was no surprise to the veteran clinician that both girls were now very happy providing and even applying their youthful bodies to the service of their father's personal lusts, nor that in the course of these explorations Mr. Nordquist had often required them to entertain him with Sapphic displays of girl-girl sexual disportment. Naturally, they did their best to satisfy his demands in this regard, but their enthusiasm in the task was not where he, or any red-blooded heterosexual male with seemingly unrealistic whim gratification expectations, would feel it ought to be.

But seemingly unrealistic whim gratification expectations were not so unrealistic to those patronizing Dr. Cohen's practice, and so the over-sexed and over-indulged – and sufficiently well-heeled – pillar of the community had enrolled his girls in one of Dr. Cohen's follow-on programs, Track C to be precise, a biofeedback protocol specifically tailored to the task of turning otherwise-heterosexual young girls into avid and visually entertaining cuntsuckers. This service's low alpha-designation, coming immediately after the two introductory programs, Track A and Track B, was a testament to the universal popularity and appeal of juvenile lesbian behavior among gentlemen of discernment.

Anya was by now fully engaged in the afternoon's exercise, wearing a pair of stimulation panties that rewarded her, clitorally, each time the system detected a positive nervous-system reaction to her current activities – which happened to be the vigorous oral servicing of her twin sister's smooth vulva. Dr. Cohen was pleased to note on his screen readout both that the girl's feedback graphs and the stimulation panties' reward counter indicated that she was now very much taking direct personal pleasure from dining upon her sister's responsive young cunt, experiencing "self-reward" in advance of those administered by the system. The past few weeks of Track C biofeedback had successfully turned cunnilingual compliance into authentic avidity.

Darya, too, was enjoying the experience, receiving, in addition to the obvious rewards of her sister's now-practiced mouth at work upon her sex, additional biofeedback-triggered vibrational rewards through the agency of a bluetooth-connected anal device – to wit, a therapeutic butt plug. As the receiving patient in this regimen today, Darya wore a visor which bombarded her attention with imagery of lesbian pornography, of her sister in sexual poses, and of a wide variety of engorged young pudenda. Whenever the system detected the sweet blonde responding with pleasure to any of these conditioning cues, it provided, within her broader pelvic region, a rectally-centered vibrational reward. Much like her sister, Darya was earning many such rewards on this particular afternoon.

Watching this display, of course, did nothing to assuage the taut need in the therapist's own sexual apparatus, and so, with his office hours drawing to a close, Dr. Cohen adjusted matters to prepare himself to finally address his vocationally-induced discomfort.

He rolled back his chair a couple of inches and looked down into a pair of large, dark, expectant eyes. Well aware of the phenomenon that ensures any girl looks beautiful while she is sucking on one's cock, the Doctor nonetheless took additional note that Esther Mueller's face was beautiful to begin with – remarkably so.

Her dutiful, seemingly adoring eyes, already mentioned, met his steadily, maintaining appropriate contact throughout the long, slow, slick cycle her thick, sexy lips repeatedly described up and down his delighted penile shaft. High cheekbones. Elegant, wispy eyebrows. Smooth, radiant skin. Silky, shiny, black hair – almost blue – framing it all. And yes, this lovely visage was made all the more entrancing to the man by its present service upon his over-teased cock.

Mindy was the third of Reverend Mueller's daughters to come through Dr. Cohen's care, and to his taste, the most delightful yet. Spaced about four years apart, each had in turn been enrolled as innocents in Track B, each had then entered into the role of pleasuring her father, and each had subsequently gone through the doctor's favorite of all conditioning programs, Track D, in which the patient is adjusted through biofeedback protocols to enjoy – in fact, to seek out – every and any opportunity to sexually service anyone to whom it might please her sponsor to direct her.

Reverend Mueller was on this very day back in Korea, at the rural orphanage run by his protestant denomination, selecting yet another adoptive daughter. While most would-be parents seek infant adoptees for bonding reasons, and despite the fact that children adopted when older often exhibit behavioral and emotional problems, the admirable cleric believed that these considerations were far outweighed by the benefits of being able to judge the future teenaged beauty of an eight- or nine-year old prospective adoptee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.