Biofeedback - Cover

Biofeedback

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdaddy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A family therapist uses neuro-feedback and conditioning to help his "patients" adjust to their circumstances. In this case, 14-year-old Bethany needs help adjusting to the fact that her stepfather is an inveterate, and rather inconsiderate, molester. If her stepfather's rough treatment isn't going to stop, can we at least improve her response? A story in multiple chapters, unusual for Stepdaddy. I feel compelled to include the "mc" code, although everything in this story is medically realistic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse  

Don Weathers was a man unaccustomed to deferring his gratification. And with ready, albeit uninvited, access to his stepdaughter's sleek fourteen-year old body, he seldom had to. Sure, there were periods when his wife, Bethany's mother Kristie, was simply too underfoot to accommodate the "proper taking of his pleasure" from the youngster. The real world naturally interfered from time to time in other ways, as well. But this week marked the first time since the day he had deflowered the girl that he had refrained from touching her for more than a day or so by choice.

Needless to say, the forty-five year old satyr was horny to the point of distraction. Sure, he had his wife, and his hand, and his computer porn, but it had been four days now since he had last made use of his far more satiating stepdaughter. On that day, he had throat fucked the poor girl delightfully, ejaculating explosively as her throat fluttered in protest about his cruelly imbedded length. But that had been Monday. Today was Friday. In the interim, he had restrained himself, heroically to his mind, and had found various inconveniences to camouflage from the irresistible eighth-grader the intentional nature of the break she was getting. Undoubtedly, she wouldn't be looking this gift horse in the mouth. Serving has Don's sexual plaything was clearly not Bethany's favorite way to while away her free time, and so Don didn't expect her to start asking questions about her unexplained respite.

Don Weathers was indeed unaccustomed to self-denial, but he was also a shrewd man. A man shrewd enough to have manipulated an unwilling stepdaughter into a sexual relationship in the first place, and a man shrewd enough to have prepared in advance for the likelihood that same girl would eventually betray his confidence and approach her mother. Don had sought out Dr. Leo Cohen's services before Bethany tried to report him, and the good doctor had told him just what to do.

Don chuckled at the recollection. He had played his part well when Kristie confronted him with Bethany's accusation. As the doctor had predicted, it was clear his wife was grasping for any explanation, no matter how thin, to believe in. So, as he had been coached, Don had displayed shock, disappointment, and concern for Bethany. "How could she say such a thing? Why is she acting out? Maybe we should have her talk to someone, a professional, I mean. Of course this is an insult to my good name, and I know I should be angry with her, but more importantly, I want to respond to this, this ... this cry for help!"

How convenient that a suitable professional, one Dr. Leo Cohen, was available for immediate consultation with the girl, and sure as shit, somehow during her first session he had managed to convince Bethany that there was nothing she could do to change the situation, and that her only avenue of relief would be to change her response to the inevitable. Well, maybe she hadn't been fully convinced from just that first session, but at least she had stopped trying to report the abuse, despite its continuation. In fact, Bethany was getting fucked more often now, after her brave attempt to seek help, than she had been previously. And, despite a continued surliness in her attitude, the exploited schoolgirl had been displaying progressively flimsier resistance to her stepfather's abuse with every passing week of therapy.

So, a shrewd man like Don Weathers, having seen the success of Dr. Cohen's methods, and having continued to enjoy the sexual fruits of that success, was likely to follow that same Doctor's recommendation in this instance, even at the price of unpleasantly forestalled sexual gratification. For the doctor had called Don at the conclusion of his Tuesday session with Bethany, three days earlier.

"Are you sure, Doc? I thought you told me not only that I could, but actually that I should, continue to enjoy myself with Bethany while the treatment program progressed. I've been doing that, believe you me! In fact, her mother is dropping her off at home any minute now, and I have a hard-on I could really put to use in that tight ass of hers."

"I am well aware of your diligence in that regard, Mr. Weathers, as I require Bethany to give me full, detailed reports of all of your shared encounters during every session. It is part of the process."

"So, has it been working? Are you making progress? You said that this course of treatment would lead to her not only accepting my sexual mastery over her, but that she would come to crave it. That she would be devoted to me – and more importantly, to my cock. Is something going wrong?"

"No, Mr. Weathers, everything is going fine, in fact we are ahead of schedule. We are already on the positive reinforcement phase, and the readings I got this morning suggest that she is indeed warming up, physically, and starting to enjoy your ... attentions, in some small way. That is why I am recommending your abstention for the rest of this week including, I'm sorry to say, today. With the four positive reinforcement sessions – you will recall from our first discussion that this involves vibrational stimulation of your daughter's sex whenever she successfully quells a negative reaction to sexual cues associated with you – with those four sessions this week, and the sudden, coincidental 'happenstance' of an unexpected and relatively prolonged withdrawal from incestuous sexual activity, I expect her to be quite primed by week's end. Do you think you might be able to arrange some extended private time for yourself and Bethany, say this coming Saturday?"

"Saturday! You want me to hold off until Saturday? Jees, well, I gotta say I have plenty of reason to believe in your methods, Doc. Yeah, Saturday, sure, I can make Bethany 'help' me in my workshop on Saturday. Wife usually scoots out for hours when she knows we'll be "working the wood" all day."

"That should be ideal, Mr. Weathers. It would be best if you can engage with her several times once you have broken her sexual fast. You, of course, are free gratify yourself all you want between now and then, provided it is completely independent of the patient. Just don't wear yourself out – remember, several times on Saturday would be best. In fact, if I may make a suggestion and hope that it will not offend?"

"Sure, what suggestion?"

"Well, while I have complete confidence in your virility, and though I have my own firsthand experience to vouch for the recuperative power the available body of a teenaged girl can have for men our age when we desire a second or even a third coital round in a single session, it would be best if we took no chances. In addition, as I say, it would very much help Bethany's progress if you can manage as many 'rounds' as possible on this occasion. So I encourage you to consider taking one – or even two – of the Viagra tablets I provided in your orientation packet."

"Hey, no problem there, Doc, and no offense taken, if that's what you're worried about. I use it recreationally sometimes, anyway. I have no problem getting it up to fuck an eighth grader, at least not for one as fucking hot as Bethany, but sex is even better with a steel-hard prick. Like it felt when I was eighteen – only nowadays, I can last as long as I like. And I getcha – even with a tasty little bitch like Bets, after two or three goes I'm usually ready for a nap. I'll take your suggestion, gladly. My dick'll make her holes pay for this recess."

"Excellent, then, Mr. Weathers. Of course, although this is primarily in furtherance of the patient's progress, there is nothing wrong with you having a fantastic time in the process. Enjoy yourself Saturday, but now I must be going. I have a set of sixteen-year old twin girls coming in, whose father has asked me to extend their biofeedback conditioning. I'm looking forward to the session."

"Oh, mind if I ask what this 'extension' is?"

"Mr. Weathers, I know you expect me to keep your medical confidences, and I extend the same ethic to all my patients and their bill-paying guardians. However, since I am not naming names, and there are several sets of twins in my case book, I think I can share without stepping over any boundaries that this doting father – whose daughters have been successfully conditioned under my treatment to the point of practically fighting each other for the privilege of receiving his ejaculate – well this gentleman desires his twin daughters to enjoy each other, physically. He already requires them to 'perform' for him, of course, but he wishes them to actually crave the experience of sapphically pleasuring each other. Not only is this quite possible, but the training 'sessions' are quite entertaining for the therapist supervising them, as you might imagine."

"Hell, yeah! You think we can train Bets to crave pussy, Doc? I'd love to make a cunthound out of her, on top of making her a slut for my cock."

"Now, now, Mr. Weathers, let's not look ahead to the next game. We still have a lot of work to do in the here and now. So remember, hands off until Saturday, and then give her sweet little body hell. Oh, and one more thing – I strongly suggest that you first take her from behind, in what you may know as the "doggy" position. We're making the most progress, therapeutically, in conditioning her around that particular act."

"Yeah, yeah, you got it, Doc. Starve her hot little pussy all week, then stuff her to the gills, doggy-style. Anything to help her get better!"


Friday evening at the dinner table, Don could swear his stepdaughter was on pins and needles. She squirmed in her chair, picked at her food, and generally looked fit to be tied. That expression brought an image to his mind, an idea to the fore, and a smile to his lips. God was he ever ready to again fuck the petite brunette!

"What have you got planned for the weekend, honey?" Mrs. Weathers asked as she took her seat.

"Well, I thought I'd spend some time in the workshop, would like to make some progress on the coffee table project. That is if Bethany is available to help me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.