Holy Obligation - Cover

Holy Obligation

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

Maria and I spoke some more. I told her that, if things continued like this, not only would she wear me out and make me an old man before my time, I'd have nothing left to give Samantha or Jane when they came home. She nodded reluctantly and then offered the opinion that maybe she was just making up for lost time. The explanation sounded plausible but even still, I wondered if she realized that I my apartment wasn't big enough for the four of us together. I don't know if she was reading my mind because, as she was giving me my sponge bath that night, she spoke up.

"Master, I was chust thinking ... when la Senoritas Samantha and Jane come back, djou will want to have some time with them alone and djou do not have a big apartment"

"I've thought of that as well"

"So, Maria was thinking that, when djou wish to be alone with one of us, the other two can stay in Maria's apartment for the night ... that way djou can take turns with each of us"

It was an excellent idea with one flaw

"What if I want only two of you at a time?"

Maria's brows knitted together and then she brightened up

"Djou could tie up the other one and make her watch"

"Isn't that a bit cruel?"

"It is so cruel that it makes Maria's poosy wet chust thinkin' about it"

My sponge bath that evening was much more relaxed and fun since I understood that the outcome was a given, I was able to relax and enjoy it so much more. Maria stripped us both down and put us in the shower. First she soaped herself up, then she soaped me up ... then she started to rub her big tits all over my body. I'd never felt anything like it.

After fun time, she got more serious with the sponge and soap. Once the rinsing was done, Maria started working on me with her tongue, running it all over my body. She spent a great deal of time making sure that she'd cleaned my ass thoroughly but she also ran her tongue under my armpits and between my leg and scrotum ... she was determined to lick every square inch of skin on my body, even between my toes and the soles of my feet. At some point that evening, I decided that Maria would be the slave that I put in charge of my personal hygiene. I think it was the sight of the smooth golden brown taut skin on her well rounded and muscled ass high in the air and her huge tits flat on the ground as she went down on her hands and knees to lick my feet and toes that was the deciding factor.

When she was done, Maria worked me over with a soapy sponge and rinsed me again then she stepped outside the shower and towelled us both off. I don't know when I have ever been more relaxed. She then lead me to the couch where she propped my feet up on an ottoman, took out some implements and started giving me a pedicure.

"djou men do not take proper care of djour feet"

"Never had a naked pedicure before", I said..."Never had any pedicure, in fact"

Maria looked up as she worked and smiled, "djou like?"

"djes", I said, smiling back.

I made my nightly call to Samantha and Jane who insisted upon talking to Maria and welcoming her to the family. The women chatted for about thirty minutes, I could tell that Samantha was asserting herself as number one because Maria just kept saying "jdes mistress", and nodding her head. When I got back on the phone, Samantha and Jane were on speaker expressing their love for me and how much they were missing me. Samantha asked me if I felt like I was in over my head and I assured her that I was fine.

"In fact", I said. I'm planning a little role play for when we all get together again

"Ohhhhhh! tellme tellme tellme!", begged Jane

"Oh", I said, dragging it out, "You're both going to dress up as nuns and I'm going to dress up as a priest and then We're going to hog tie my new little slut here naked across a bench. Then I'm going to fuck her mouth while you two paddle her ass red and sing "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?" from "Sound of Music"

There was about thirty seconds of silence then a Kewpie doll voice came over the phone

"You're not kidding, are you?... 'cause if you're just kidding, that would be so fucking mean!"

I heard a stifled grunt behind me and looked to see Maria sitting on a kitchen chair, her smooth golden thighs akimbo while she furiously rubbed at her clit and had one of her nipples in her mouth biting down hard...

"gotta run!", I said quickly "unauthorized orgasm about to occur"

"We want to listen!..." I heard both scream as I cut the line.

It was about ten when we retired to my bedroom, I was well fed, well fucked, and considered myself just about the most fortunate man on the face of the earth.

"I'm not up for sex, tonight", I told Maria. I'm so tired after today, I just want to go to sleep"

"Djou had a big day and djou are still mending. Maria will take care of djou"

She arranged the pillows to where she was propped up in bed, pulled my head into her lap and popped one of her nipples into my mouth. I started to protest that I wasn't a baby when I felt her delicate fingers softly stroke my hair and heard her sweet voice quietly singing some Mexican lullaby. "What the hell", I decided and started to suck on her tit like a nursing infant ... I don't think I made it to the end of the first lullaby before I was fast asleep.

Maria shook me awake some hours later whispering, "There is someone knocking at the door!"

I blinked myself awake and pulled on some jeans. Blue and red lights flashed through my front window and alternated running across my living room walls. I've never been visited by the police in the middle of the night. Whatever the news was on the other side of the door, it couldn't be good. My heart stopped thinking that something must have happened to either Samantha or Jane.

"BOTH OF THEM!" My mind flashed ... if it was only one, the other would have called!

My fear put me in such a state of shock that It barely registered in my mind that the officer on the other side of the door was a woman. She was big enough to be a medium built man ... just a few inches shorter than I am and her short blonde hair was pulled tightly behind her and up into her cap. It wasn't until she spoke that I realized she was a woman. The officer asked me my name and asked if I had any identification to prove who I was. I went back to the bedroom to get my wallet. I had enough presence of mind to admonish Maria to stay where she was. I took my license out of my wallet and handed it to the officer who examined it under her flashlight.

Finally, she handed it back and took note of the stitches on my chest and face.

"You been in some kind of fight?"

"I have", I said. "I just got out of the hospital a week ago, in fact"

"How did the other guy do?"

"He wasn't as lucky as me"

A smile ... then a slow look of recognition came to the officer's face and her lips formed a silent, "ohhhhh", remembering the events that filled the news and papers just two weeks ago. She recovered from her thought and cleared her throat. "Sir, there's been an accident and I'm afraid I'm going to need you to come with me"

"Here in town?", I asked The officer nodded.

My mind was swimming in confusion, surely it couldn't be Samantha and Jane, they'd have had to leave right after we spoke on the phone last night and ... what if they decided to come after I cut them off on the phone? My stomach lurched and I blanched. The officer took hold of my arm

"Sir, are you going to be okay? You need to get dressed and come with me. Your family has been in a very serious accident. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but...

"My family?", I interrupted

"I'm afraid so", the officer confirmed

"My parents?"

"Yes sir"

"My sisters?"

A grim nod. "Please get dressed and come with me"

Maria was listening from the bedroom and insisted upon coming with me. I flatly refused knowing that I needed to be alone for the next few hours.

"Call Samantha and tell her I need her to come down now" I gave Maria the name of the hospital where the officer told me we were going

My parents had learned about the fight I had with the biker on the news and rushed down to the hospital where they had met Samantha and Jane. Samantha showed them the ring I had just given her, told them the version that she's given to the policemen and the papers and introduced Jane as her best friend. Both my parents fell in love with Samantha and Jane and expressed to them how they had been praying for an opportunity to reconcile with me. They'd come to visit a few times while was in the hospital and we had made a commitment to one another that we would try and work out our differences and be a family once again.

The officer filled me in on the accident as she drove me to the hospital to identify my family's remains. My parents' church had rented a bunch of vans to take everyone to a tent revival up North. It was a big deal and several states were involved. My parents even wondered if I wanted to come with them but I begged off saying that I didn't think travelling that long by car would be good for my recuperation. My father, mother, and three younger sisters were all in one van along with another couple. The van was being driven by my old youth pastor, Pastor Stevens. His wife was driving the van behind him filled with other members of the congregation. They were passing through an intersection when a semi ran the light and broadsided the van driven by Pastor Stevens, killing everyone inside.

It's amazing how a body that's been killed in an accident looks like it hadn't been damaged at all. I looked down at my mother lying there on the slab and I wasn't even aware I was crying until I saw a tear fall onto her face. I felt ashamed ... like I had somehow desecrated her. I signed the papers identifying my family's bodies and sat down in a chair in the waiting room I had no idea what I was going to do next ... I was still sitting there numb when I felt Samantha's warm arms hug me to her body. I broke down sobbing into her while she stroked my hair and whispered meaningless words that were somehow comforting. I heard Jane sobbing and felt her hand rubbing my back.

When I'd recovered enough to talk, Samantha filled me in on what she'd learned. The woman was brilliant and had previously insisted I sign an affidavit naming her as my attorney and, in that capacity, she was able to demand information. The trucker was driving a rig for a very well known chain store with a chronic public image problem. He buried the needle on the breathalyzer and the state police had backtracked his route and gotten statements from bartenders that he's been in no less than six road houses and taverns that night. The chain store had sent an attorney down in an expensively tailored suit and had already gotten settlement agreements from the relatives of the other passengers in the van except for Lizzie Stevens who had witnessed the whole thing and was under heavy sedation and me.

Jane told me how Samantha had seen the man zeroing in on me sitting in the waiting room just as they had gotten to the hospital. She intercepted the blood-sucker, introducing herself as my attorney and let him know that there will be no talk of a settlement for the time being. The attorney for the chain store refused to believe that I had engaged an attorney so quickly whereupon Samantha pulled a copy of my power of attorney out of her bag, shoved it into his hand, and explained to him just how he could go and fuck himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.