Holy Obligation - Cover

Holy Obligation

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

Samantha and Jane bid me a tearful goodbye early the next morning. You'd think I wasn't going to see them for another two years instead of two weeks the way they hammered away at me all night long. By morning, my balls were well and truly drained and, to tell you the truth, I was looking forward to some alone time. I love them both dearly but I had forgotten what blissful solitude was like. First of all though, as soon as they left, I was going to climb back into bed and get some much needed sleep. I awoke in the early afternoon to the sound of a vacuum cleaner moving around in my living room. Still groggy from waking up, I forgot that the girls had left earlier that morning and stumbled out of my bed and into the living room strip stark naked and sporting a piss hard on.

Samantha had given her spare key to Mrs Fuentes asking that she look in on me from time to time and see that I was eating properly. My shoulder was a little stiff and sore but ... really ... I could have managed on my own. Seeing Mrs Fuentes in my living room had the affect on me of a deer caught in headlights. I forgot my current state of undress and just stood there for a second, trying to wake up completely and not fully confident that I was in the right apartment. Mrs. Fuentes looked up, saw me there and had the same reaction. For a moment, we just stared at each other. Then Mrs Fuentes moved her hand up the neck of the vacuum, shut it off, and quietly said, "lo siento" and backed slowly out of the apartment keeping eye contact with me the entire time (mostly).

As soon as I came to my senses, I laughed about what had just happened, when into the bathroom and gave myself a sponge bath. I was under strict orders to not get my stitches wet until they came out in another week. I really started to miss the girls when trying to do this for myself. Not only had bath time during the past few days been one of my favorite parts of the day, it's nearly impossible with a bad shoulder to reach and clean everywhere you'd like to get clean. I did the best I could, decided against putting back on the bandages I'd had to remove, and slipped on a pair of jeans and some loafers without socks. Getting dressed by yourself when you're healing from an injury also sucks.

I sat down and watched cable for a couple of hours when a knock came to my door. Shirtless, I opened it to see a timid and shy Mrs Fuentes standing there with a wash basin filled with a towel, washcloth, some soaps and lotions, and a casserole dish. She stood there a moment staring at where the knife had run up the side of my chest. Then she reached out and gently touched the wound and softly spoke. "Oy Mijo, is this what that bad man do to djou?"

It was as if, in her concern for my ordeal, she completely forgot any semblance of propriety. Her tiny hand seemed out of place on a woman sporting such a large pair of breasts and her soft, delicate fingers gently brushed the knife scar on my chest in a touching display of concern. I was genuinely moved by her distress for my well being and so I took her tiny hand in mine, brought it to my lips, and gently kissed her delicate fingers.

Mrs Fuentes watched my movements as if in a trance. When my lips touched her fingers and I held her hand to my cheek, looked into her eyes and smiled, she expelled a ragged breath. I smiled even bigger remembering what Jane and Samantha had told me about this gentle sweet woman.

"I'm okay now,", I said. "It only hurts when I move suddenly"

Mrs Fuentes seemed to come out of her trance. She cleared her throat and said

"Djes, Well, La Senorita Samantha, she tell me that I must look in on djou and make chure that djou are eating well and ... and..."

The color rose in Mrs Fuentes' face slightly and her breathing quickened but she quickly mastered her shyness and finished

" ... and that I am to give djou a spooonge bath every day" She finished with a deliberate nod of her head

If it wouldn't have sent the poor nervous woman scurrying back to her apartment, I would have laughed out loud at the obvious manipulation of my finace/sub/slave who, just last night, explained to me that it was her primary responsibility to see to it that I was 'well fed and well fucked'. In true Samantha fashion, unable to do it herself, she had procured a proxy. I only wondered for a second if she were setting me up to get my face slapped again.

"But I've already given myself a 'spooonge' bath today", I teased.

Mrs Fuentes seemed to be set back for only a moment, then she screwed up her courage and brushed past me into my apartment saying, "Ay!, djou are a man! Djou could not have done a decent job' She moved through the living room and into the bedroom leaving me standing there holding the door open. "Now come in here and get djour spooonge bath!"

I closed the door quietly chuckling, and said to myself, "Yep ... a seriously fucked up and fantastic life!"

By the time I got into the bedroom, Mrs Fuentes had ripped the bed covers off and was spreading a plastic sheet down to protect the mattress ... the woman was all business when cleaning. When she finished smoothing out the plastic sheet, she placed the washcloth, towel, soaps and lotions on the nightstand, took up the plastic basin and said, "I will start on djour back. Lay down on djour stomach and I will go get some warm water"

Mrs Fuentes left the room and I stripped and lay down on my stomach across the cold plastic sheet. When she came in and say me bare-assed naked, she let out a little shriek. "Djou were supposed to cover up with a towel!"

OOPS! maybe I had this whole thing figured out wrong and this really was only a sponge bath! I decided humor was my only salvation.

"Djou deed not tell me to do dat!" I joked.

"Djou are a bad man to startle me like that!", she pouted.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Fuentes", I said sincerely. "I shouldn't have surprised you"

"S'okay", she sniffed, "some surprises I like a lot", she said quietly

Maybe it isn't just a sponge bath after all

"In that case, I may have an even BIGGER surprise for djou later", I joked again

I jumped and yelped as her tiny hand soundly smacked my bare ass

"How djou like THAT surprise Mister Funny Man?"

I laughed and groaned in pain as the unexpected smack caused me to jump and pain to shoot across my body.

I heard her cry out in concern and apologize for hurting me

"Ay Mijo, lo siento! See what djou do when djou choke around? I have spilled the water now and I have a big mess to clean up. First I will clean up this mess then we get djou the spooonge bath, okay?"

"Okay", I said. I decided that it was foolish to be nervous, took a deep breath and slowly let it out, closed my eyes, and tried to relax so I could enjoy getting clean. I heard Mrs Fuentes bring in some towels from the bathroom and place them down on the floor to mop up the spilled water.

Soon, I felt Mrs Fuentes tiny hands working around my feet. I sighed and slipped a little deeper into my relaxation ... the woman worked with such delicate but deliberate strokes that the 'spooonge bath' became therapeutic for me. I let myself slip away and not think of anything ... just experience the heaven of that warm wet, soapy sponge work its way up each of my legs.

Before long, it was apparent that we were coming to the moment of truth. Mrs Fuentes didn't miss a beat as she worked the sponge up and around my ass. When I sighed, I heard a soft chuckle, "djou like that, eh?", She asked. I nodded.my agreement

I felt the bed sink down a little with new weight on it and thought she must have knelt on the mattress to be able to reach better. That's when I was surprised by the feel of a pair of naked legs straddling my thighs and a pair of hands kneading and massaging my ass. My eyes shot wide open and I started to rise when I felt Mrs Fuentes' hands press me back down. "I got my dress wet when I spilled the water", she said. Her hands moved up and she worked my back a little, then I felt the weight of a pair of humongous naked breasts pressing down on my back and a husky accented voice breathed in my ear. "And I got my panties wet when I saw djour magnificent culo"

I felt like a kid the night before Christmas. Every fiber in my body was screaming at me to turn around and look at the wonderful naked breasts that I felt pressing into my back. It took every ounce of self control for me to play it cool. Mrs Fuentes finished soaping me up, then went back, got some clean warm water in the basin and started the rinse cycle. This time, when she got to my ass, I sensed a bit of tension and hesitation, then I felt her lips kiss me where her tiny hand had smacked me moments before.

"Mijo, do djou forgive me for spanking djour naughty culo?"

"s ... sure thing", I squeaked.

I felt her bend down and her teeth lightly bit where she'd just kissed me

"Maybe djou should think about spanking my naughty culo in return, eh?"

My dick made it real uncomfortable to be laying on my stomach. Thankfully, the discomfort didn't last long. Mrs Fuentes finished up and then lightly smacked my ass again."Okay", she said, "let's do djour front now" I thought to myself, "Who is this woman and what did she do with Mrs Fuentes?"

I turned over and I don't know which of us gasped the loudest. Mrs Fuentes when she saw my cock standing to attention or me when I got my first look at, what I previously thought, was a chunky middle-aged woman.

Mrs Fuentes always dressed to de emphasise the enormity of her breasts and, in doing so, wore loose clothes that hid what was a much trimmer figure than I had imagined. She had a body that belonged on one of those fantasy science fiction novels offering up fantasy tales of scantily clad obscenely busty and bottomy women being protected by a macho jungle man with a spear. Her stomach was well rounded but not what you would call fat ... just a little plump. Her thighs were big but, when seen with the rest of her body seemed very proportionate. They quickly melted down into shapely calves and very delicate feet. Her shoulders and arms were well muscled and shapely; a testament to the hours she spent cleaning rich people's homes and the weight of the breasts they supported,. Her ass wasn't fat as I had previously imagined, just big, round and muscular ... and her breasts ... those breasts that had caused my cock to jump every time they 'accidentally' brushed up against me. They stood up huge and proud with just a bit of sag that brought them down almost to her navel. Her brown areola were about two inches across ... and her nipples! They stood out about as long and thick as the first digit on my forefinger. For a moment, I had a wicked thought of them pierced and a pair of tiny golden bells dangling from them making sweet tinkling music with every slight movement.

But the most amazing feature by far was her skin! It was golden and creamy and smooth ... not a hint of cellulite anywhere. Her skin was perfect. Not even Samantha or Jane who were at least a decade or two younger had such wonderfully soft smooth glowing skin ... it was the kind of skin that begged to be touched and stroked. Mrs Fuentes recovered from her shock long before I recovered from mine, saw my slack-jawed astonishment and turned to strike a little pose. I saw that her pussy was freshly shaved and her hooded clitorous peeked through the folds of its lips. There was a hint of moisture surrounding it.

"What? djou think I was a fat old mamacita? I surprise djou, no? Then she bent forward slightly and her pendulous udders swung towards me as she whispered conspiratorially, "La Senorita Jane, she tell me that djou like no hair on the poosy"

"That's because I like to eat the poosy.", I joked as I recovered.

The beautiful dark-skinned woman's perfect full lips broke out in a smile showing her straight white teeth. She started to rub the sponge on my stomach. My dick ached and twitched as I watched her enormous jugs sway back and forth. "Maybe now djou call me, Maria?"

I nodded "And are you going to continue to call me, Mijo?" I asked.

Maria Fuentes' tiny hand gripped my hardon and started to stroke it. She smiled at me and opening her mouth, lowered her head down to my cock. She continued to stroke it in her tiny hand as she sucked the tip for a bit. Then she broke off, looked at me and said, "Maybe, after I finish, djou will let me call you what the Senoritas Samantha and Jane call djou" Then she winked at me and bent her head down to the task at hand.

Did I say that Samantha was the best cock sucker in the world? I'm a FUCKING LIAR! Maria Fuentes made love to my penis with her mouth. However sweet and holy she was now, it was evident that this spicy Latina had spent the majority of her younger years on her knees either from sucking cock or saying Hail Marys after confessing to sucking cock. I had never felt such a rush of sensations. The way she used her tongue and lips on me felt like she had three tongues and they were having a contest to see which one of them could make me cum the quickest. My balls developed the most amazing case of amnesia ever and completely forgot that they had emptied themselves no less than four times the night before. In no time at all, she had coaxed a huge load of cum out of me, into her sweet hot moist mouth and down into her stomach. She never stopped for a second, acting as if gobbling down a batch of cum like a greedy whore was the most natural thing in the world to her! She even made 'nom nom' noises as she swallowed!

When I imagined this first time with Mrs Fuentes in my mind (and, let's face it, I had imagined it a lot!) I had always conjured up, in my head an image of me playing slap and tickle with a slightly reluctant chunky Mexican matron who would eventually succumb to my charms and hold the bed covers over her head in shame as I pumped my cock into her hairy cunt and squeezed those big tits that I had finally inveigled out of her industrial strength bra. Nowhere in my wildest dreams did I imagine lying back while a gloriously naked and voluptuous Mayan sex goddess swallowed my cock and slurped my cum down into her stomach like it was the elixir of life!

I finished emptying my first load into Maria's hot mouth and she continued to jack my more limp cock up and down while she moved her head down and started slobbering over my balls. She sucked them each into her mouth and looked at me with those deep black eyes as she jacked my hardening cock up and down. She popped my left nut out of her mouth and swiped her tongue a bit lower, teasing at my asshole.

"I get djou hard again and then djou put djour big fat cock into my poosy", She breathed,

"No", I said

Maria stopped for a moment, "No?"

"No! First I'm going to see what bald Mexican pussy tastes like"

There was a sharp intake of breath and Maria scrambled up to the bed, onto her back, and spread her legs for me. Her huge clitoris pulsed in anticipation.

"Aiyyyeee si!", she breathed in eager anticipation, "eat my bald poosy! It has not been eaten in such a long time!"

I grinned and knelt down between her legs, her eyes were wide in anticipation and her huge tits heaved up and down with desire. I grinned wickedly as I slowly bent forward and lightly swiped my tongue up her moist slit and across her clit.

"Aiyee! don' tease me!" She tried to hunch her hips and press her slit up to my mouth,

I blew lightly on her clit and felt her shudder in anticipation. I smelled her scent, it was intoxicating. I could tell she had spent a great deal of time in anticipation and preparation, hoping that the night would come to just such a moment. I was determined to exceed her fantasy as much as she had exceeded mine.

Her protruding clit looked like a tiny penis. Another vision flashed in my mind of another piercing and another tiny golden bell ... I grinned, remembering how she had serviced me just moments before and dove forward onto her clit imitating her style.

I heard about a half second of her screaming orgasm before her meaty thighs clamped across my ears and she cut off all possibility of hearing and most of my ability to breathe, I didn't let up. Her juices started to flow and, while the tang wasn't as sweet as either Samantha's or Janes, it filled my senses and made my head swim. Maria continued to demand that I 'eat her poosy' as she grabbed my head and forced me harder onto her clit. Maria screamed continuous orgasms and rocked me side to side as I stuck one, then two, then finally four fingers into her slit and sawed them back and forth into her and continued to suck on her clit. Sensing that she was climbing a massive peak, I twisted my finger in her cunt and bent it back against her pubic bone searching for that rough patch that Samantha had taught me years earlier was the real magic place on a woman, her G-Spot,

I felt Maria tense a little as I touched it, grinning to myself, I sucked as hard on her clit as I could while pressing against her G-Spot. I thought she was going to rip my ears off as she screamed for thirty seconds and then fainted, As she released her grip on my head, I thought how fortunate it was that there was nobody next door this time to hear screams that would have surely sent a person less accustomed to the sounds in my apartment rushing to dial 911 and report a most horrible murder. While Maria rested on the bed, I got up and went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water, When she opened her eyes, she saw me, smiled, then looked in fear and cried out, "djou're bleeding!" We were going to have to play a bit more quietly until I fully healed. I had ripped open a few of my stitches,

I'd had enough of doctors and hospitals to last me a lifetime so I refused to let Maria take me to the emergency room and have me stitched up again. Looking closely at the tear, I could see that it was superficial anyway and hadn't opened the wound up very much at all. I had Maria bandage me. Then, while she cleaned up in my room and made the bed, I went into the kitchen and put the casserole she'd brought over into the oven. Then I got down plates and glasses and set the table for two. I got a huge scolding from Maria for my trouble and was told to get out of the kitchen and go watch television until dinner was ready.

Maria Fuentes and I had been neighbors for eight months during which we exchanged pleasantries every time we passed outside our apartments or in the laundry room and also during which she brought me over a fresh batch of delicious tamales every Tuesday ... but this was the first time we'd ever talked and really got to know each other.

The first thing I learned is that I was a poor judge of a woman's age. Maria had just celebrated her fortieth birthday a few weeks ago. The thin wisps of grey in her otherwise coal black hair and made me think she was close to fifty came from genetics. Her mother and father were both grey at an early age. She was born and grew up in Ciudad de Juarez where the inhabitants lived a life of destitution and poverty all the while looking across the Rio Grande at the clean opulence of El Paso.

Her parents both died when she was twelve in one of the frequent Cholera outbreaks that plague any city that gets its water from the same source where a lot of its raw sewage is dumped. What had been up to that point, a difficult life for Maria became a nightmare. Her body had already started to blossom even at that tender age and a lot of people began to notice. Texas border towns are notorious places for high school and college football teams to let off steam in a weekend of debauchery following a winning Friday night game. After months of living on the streets and eating whatever scraps she could find, Maria started working at one of the brothels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.