Holy Obligation
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

The surprise was that Samantha had accepted a position with a law firm in town and had secured a position for Jane as well. They would be leaving the next day to go back, take care of a few loose ends, pack up and then they were moving in with me. The two women I loved most in the world huddled together around my computer looking for a king size bed and other things we'd need. I heard them whispering and, for a second, I thought about asserting my new position as Supreme Lord and Master by demanding that they share whatever they were conspiring with me. In the end, I figured that, if it was important, I'd find out about it soon enough.

It didn't take long before my theory proved correct. Jane excused herself saying that she needed to run to the store for ice cream leaving Samantha and I alone together for the first time in I don't know how long. For a second, I thought Samantha had engineered this whole thing so we could have sex but, knowing her proclivities, I quickly dismissed that idea. Samantha came and sat down beside me on the couch, patiently waiting for me to turn my attention to her. I shut off the television, and turned to look into a very nervous and frightened face. My heart stopped.

"What?"

"May I speak with you?"

(Samantha asking permission to talk? This was a first!) I nodded nervously

"Master..."

"Paul", I interrupted.

Samantha started again. "Paul, why do you want to marry me?"

"Uhhhh ... I love you?"

"I understand that but, why?"

"You don't know why I love you?"

"No, I don't. Do you?"

"Well, first off, let's talk about why you seem to think that it's so strange for me to be in love with you"

Samantha took a deep breath

"You're a really handsome guy. You're gorgeous! You have an amazing body"

"That's not how I see myself"

"And me ... I'm not as pretty as some women. I don't have big tits. I have a skinny ass. I'm mouthy and pushy..."

"Right!", I said. "What's not to love?"

"Paul, I'm serious. If you can't tell me why you love me, I don't know if I can do this"

"Why?"

"I'm the first girl you've had sex with. In fact, you haven't had sex with anyone unless I set it up. I'm ... afraid ... that ... you'll wake up one day and not want me!" She blurted out the last of the sentence.

I studied Samantha's face for a second. Gone was the facade of brash bravado and smart mouthed confidence that was usually there. Here was a frightened little girl that needed to be assured.

"So, you're afraid that I'll come to my senses one day and find someone I think I want more?"

Samantha cuffed some tears from her eyes and sniffed as she nodded. I reached out, pulled her to my chest and let her sob for about five minutes. Right here was where an insensitive man would ask about her period ... and I almost did until I had visions of what Jane and Mrs Fuentes would do to me if it ever got out.

"Samantha", I said softly. I paused for a second and kissed the top of her head and stroked her cheek. "Do you know that I was about to drop English Composition 101?"

"You should have", She chuckled through her tears. "If I wasn't grading your papers you'd have failed that class".

I kissed her again and continued.

"I was all set to drop the class when the professor introduced you as his new teaching assistant. I took one look at you and my heart went up into my throat and my dick went up in my pants and neither one of them has gone all the way down since"

Samantha sniffed again and turned up to look at me. Impulsively she snatched a quick kiss.

"When you came up to me a few days later and said you wanted to work with me, I thought my heart would explode. You shared more than your body with me, you shared your heart, your mind, your soul. I think that the reason my grades were so good in college is that I didn't have to go looking for pussy"

Samantha laughed. That's what I was looking for. I screwed up my face in mock anger.

"Not only that!", I said. "But because of you, I can't even think about sex with another woman unless she has the 'Samantha Seal of Approval'. In addition to which, because of you, I've been scarred, stabbed, shot, and I'm probably the only twenty four year old healthy male in the world who has an internet connection and doesn't look at porn because it's too boring!"

Samantha giggled some more. I continued

"Do you think for one SECOND? that I'd ever find a woman as exciting and sexy as you? Not a chance! You've ruined me for other women! You broke it? You bought it!"

I pulled her in and we kissed for a moment. Then I broke off, pulled back, looked Samantha in the eye and said

"I love you. You're stuck with me. If we're ever not together, it will be because one of us is dead"

Samantha squealed and jumped on me planting kisses all over my face. I hadn't the heart to tell her my shoulder was killing me ... finally she stopped and asked, "You really think that porn is boring?"

"After being with you? Absolutely!"

Samantha started unbuttoning my fly, "You just don't know where to find the good stuff", She said wickedly.

Jane got back right in the middle of the blow job and nobody acted like anything was amiss. Jane walked through the living room, right past Samantha's head bobbing up and down on my dick, went to the kitchen and started humming to herself as she got out bowls and spoons to scoop up the ice cream. Samantha heard Jane and my blow job turned into a hummer. "I have a seriously fucked-up and fantastic life", I thought to myself as I lay back and enjoyed the ministrations of a world class cock sucker.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.