Holy Obligation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

Samantha swept into my apartment the next day, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that I felt all the way down to my toes. Then she called Jane over to her, swapped spit with the fiery nymph for half a minute before Jane climbed up hanging off Samantha's neck and wrapped her legs around her taller mistress' waist hunching up against her. Samantha reached her hand up under Jane's shirt and started to maul her big tits.

Immediately, she broke off the kiss.

"You took off your nipple rings", she said accusingly, pulling Janes arms from around her neck ... Jane climbed down and stood there quietly.

"That's my fault", I interjected. "Jane did it as part of my fantasy fulfillment"

"What fantasy could you possibly have that would involve my slave taking off the rings I gave her?" Samantha shot a glance at Jane and said, "We'll get to you in a minute"

"Now wait a second!" I protested. "Your instructions were I could do anything as long as I didn't mark her permanently"

Samantha nodded in agreement, "Still waiting on an explanation.", she said.

"Well, my fantasy was to have a normal boyfriend-girlfriend relationship for a week or two. I didn't want her looking like a slave"

Samantha's brows knitted together in a confused look so I explained further.

"I never had a girlfriend ... not in a normal sense. You've always made it clear that we were nothing more than fuck buddies. I told you at least a dozen times I wanted more but you always said no. Well, I wanted to know what I'd been missing out on. And it was good, you know? I mean I really enjoyed myself, I ... um ... I..."

As I spoke, Samantha's confused expression slowly transformed into one of hurt and then anger. All this time, Jane just stood there quietly and kept her head down. Samantha turned her attention away from me and glared at Jane. The silence was terrible. After a moment or two, Jane, raised her eyes and peeked through her downcast brows at her mistress,

"You traitorous whore!" Samantha hissed and aimed a blow at Jane that would have taken her head off had I not caught her wrist in my hand

"Now wait a minute!", I protested. "You said ... UMPHHH!" My sentence was cut short because Samantha's knee came up between my legs seeing to it that I would remain speechless for the next several minutes. The last thing I heard before the door slammed was Samantha's sobbing voice telling Jane and I to fuck off and that we could have each other for all she cared.

I lay on the floor trying to catch my breath for a moment or two. Next thing I knew Jane was kneeling beside me, silently weeping and pressing a bag of frozen peas against my groin.

When I finally caught my breath and felt I could open my mouth without puking up my guts I asked, "What the hell was THAT all about?"

Jane wiped the tears from her eyes and the snot from her nose, "You should have told her how you felt about her long ago", she said in a weepy Kewpie Doll voice.

I rolled over onto my back and groaned, "God I wish I were gay. Women confuse the shit out of me"

"Samantha's a switch", explained Jane. "She dominant to both men and women but there's a part of her that she keeps hidden; a part that desires to be submissive to a man ... a very special man"

"Huh?"

"Paul, Samantha wants to be your sub. She's been wanting it for years. I think your fantasy about wanting a girlfriend makes her believe it will never happen. She thinks she's lost you and you'll never want a full time sub ... just a girlfriend and then a wife"

"Submissive?" I asked clutching the bag of frozen peas to my sore balls. "She has a funny way of expressing her submission"

"You misunderstand", Jane said. "Samantha's strong willed. She won't just submit, You have to claim her"

"Claim her?"

"Demand her submission"

"Why didn't she just tell me?"

"She's been waiting for you to figure it out"

"She told you all this?"

Jane nodded, "Pillow talk ... Remember back when she first came to you and said she saw something in you?"

"Yeah, she said she saw something in my writing"

Jane laughed, "Not your writing; she thinks your writing sucks. Do you remember what happened in class that day?"

I thought hard. Finally, I remember just before class began, I was sitting at a desk, organizing my notes when I heard someone clear their throat to get my attention. I looked up and saw a gorgeous coed dressed to tease looking at me with an air of superiority."You're in my seat", she stated simply

"We don't have assigned seats in this class"

"Yes, but I ALWAYS sit at this one", she pouted.

I was about to get up and change seats when I saw something ... a glimmer of a smile when she saw she was about to get her way. It wasn't a grateful smile. It was a smile of victory ... like she'd just reinforced her image of herself as superior to me. In fact, it wasn't a smile at all, it was a smirk. I grinned back and settled down into the seat again.patting my lap.

"You can still sit in this seat today. I don't mind sharing"

What followed was a stare down contest that raised the tension level in the room to what physicists call "achieving a critical mass". The haughty coed's pretty face twisted into a rage while I maintained a calm, nonchalant stare. Finally she exploded, called me a 'fucking bastard', and raised her hand threatening to slap me if I didn't get out of her seat.

I just cocked my head and levelled a gaze at her that let her know I wasn't above slapping her back. She stood there with her hand in the air for a moment then just let out an exasperated grunt and stormed out of the classroom to the applause of a dozen other students in the room

"Oh that!" I said as my mind came back to present day

"The bitch who wanted your seat?", asked Jane. I nodded. "Yes, that", Jane answered. "Samantha told me that she watched the whole thing and just about creamed her panties. In fact, she said she was late for class because she had to run to the bathroom and Jill off"

"She WAS late for class that day", I chuckled.

"So now that you know, what are you going to do about it? Jane challenged

"Do about what? I'm not a dom. I don't get off on girls serving me 24/7. I mean ... it's fun to have it for a fantasy every once in awhile when we're fucking but, I just don't think I'm built that way"

Jane sighed and knelt beside me putting her arms around my neck. She just nuzzled me for a moment or two, then pulled back and said,

"You're the best kind of dom. Lot's of men get off on abusing and hurting women. They've got a lot of issues that they want to work out by hurting someone else. But you ... you're just strong. You won't let anyone push you around. A sub knows that she's safe with you. You won't hurt her and you won't let anyone else hurt her either"

"You love pain!" I protested. "Samantha too for that matter. As a matter of fact, I can't even bring myself to spank you guys as hard as you ask me to"

Jane sighed. "There's pain and then there's hurting. You're a dom. You just need to face up to it. There's a lot you need to learn about subs and how to take us to the edge. In fact, you need to learn where the edge is ... but the sooner you accept who you are and learn what you need to learn, the happier we're all going to be"

I thought for awhile, then got up and smoothed out my clothes. "I guess I need to go and find Samantha and fix all of this"

Jane nodded, "I think I should stay here"

I walked out of my apartment door and almost knocked over Mrs Fuentes who was carrying a casserole dish in her hands. She shoved it into my stomach. "Here are djour tamales", she said in her heavily accented voice. Then she turned on her heel and walked back to her apartment.

"Mrs Fuentes!", I called after her. "Did I do something to make you mad?". The fluffy Mexican lady spun back in my direction and shoved her massive tits into my stomach. Then she looked up at me and stuck her wagging finger in my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.