Holy Obligation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

After graduation, I took a position with an architectural firm in my home town. After years in college preparing to design skyscrapers and cities of the future, I was about to spend the next eight to ten years of my life making a little more than if I had just left high school and started working at Walmart. Instead of skyscrapers, I would be drawing details of window jambs, stairwells, and toilet stall partitions. But at least I had a diploma and thousands of dollars of student loan debt!

On top of all that, after years of fucking a woman who willingly and enthusiastically let me stick my dick into whichever hole of hers was most handy, I became as celibate as a monk ... not from any conscious choice of my own but, let's face it, once you've had a steady diet of lobster and prime rib, macaroni and cheese loses its appeal.

I would become interested in a woman but the second I thought about asking her out, Samantha's image would pop into my head and remind me that, anything less than what I'd had with her would be a disappointing second best. In short, Samantha ruined me for other women ... and I thought she was joking when she warned me that's what she would do. I never had a steady girlfriend in high school, Samantha had more or less snatched me up my second week in college and, while the sex was great, we didn't really have a boyfriend-girlfriend thing going. It occurred to me that I had never really had a normal relationship with a girl; as funny as it sounds, it kind of felt like I'd been cheated.

I kind of floundered for a year. Every month or so, Samantha and Jane would come down for the weekend to "give me a tune up", as she would put it. Once, when Samantha had to go home for a funeral, she sent Jane to me. My doorbell rang one Friday evening and I opened it to find a very pretty, very short, very naked and very busty slave girl standing at my door blushing from head to toe; hands cuffed behind her back, a collar around her neck, a ball gag in her mouth, and a note attached to a chain that hung between her nipple rings (hmm ... those were new).

I reached out into the night, grabbed Jane by the arm and pulled her inside just before my neighbor, Mrs. Fuentes, opened her door to let out her cat. Once Jane was inside and my door was shut, I read the note:

"Paul,

I had to run back home for a week or two ... Didn't want to give the old man a stroke so I'll need you to look after my slut for a while. Use her but don't break her.

Kisses,

Sam

P.S: She doesn't have any special diet but she is partial to cum

P.P.S: Video would be nice if you can manage it"

Jane stood there, still blushing. Having been with her several times, I knew that the humiliation was a big turn on for her. I looked and, sure enough, I could see that her bald pussy was already moist and dewy.

"Good thing I was home, huh?"

Jane's eyes grew wide and she nodded enthusiastically

"Did you come with any clothes?" I asked

More nodding

"Where are they?"

Jane jerked her head towards the door indicating that they had been left outside. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Go get them"

Jane's eyes grew wide. She had heard my neighbor's door open and my greeting to Mrs. Fuentes just as I had pulled her inside. I smacked her on the ass.

"Well, go get them, slut"

Jane shuddered and she had a small orgasm. She walked out the front door as naked as she had walked in a few moments earlier. The only difference was I could see my hand print on her reddening ass cheek. She solved the dilemma of how to get her weekend bag into my apartment with cuffed hands by kicking the bag. It was a slow process but I could see that the excitement and danger of getting caught was turning her on something fierce! Once she was inside, I closed the door again, pulled her down to her knees and removed the ball gag from her mouth.

"Please!", she squeaked in that adorable little pixie voice of hers

"Please what?", I asked.

"Please fuck me before I die. I'm so fucking turned on right now!"

That Kewpie Doll voice spewing out language that would make a sailor blush and combined with the sight of those big round pierced knockers heaving with desire put me right over the edge and

I took my cock out of my jeans.

"Start sucking, cunt", I said. "Get me off and then get me hard again"

Jane's hands were still cuffed behind her back so she knee-walked over to me and sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth. I hadn't had sex in a month and so it wasn't long before I grabbed her head and started fucking my cock down her throat. I could tell that Samantha had trained her slave really well as I pushed my cock into her throat and pumped my cum down into her stomach. Jane took it all like she had been born without a gag reflex. She even had her nose buried in my pubic hair when I felt an occasional swipe of her tongue over my nut sack (well done Samantha!) When I pulled back Jane continued to suck me off and tongue my balls, eager to get my cock hard again so I would finally fuck her with it.

When it was hard, I pulled out of Jane's mouth, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down until she lowered her head and shoulders to the carpet. Still on her knees, her hands cuffed behind her and her shapely ass sticking up invitingly, I kicked out of my clothes and walked around her. I could smell her arousal. Kneeling down, I placed my hands on her hips and began to lick up the juices that were flowing from her pussy. Her pussy lips responded to my ministrations by pulsing open and closed ... an inviting wink begging for my cock.

"Please don't tease me anymore", she begged

She whimpered as I moved from her pussy to lick at and nibble the sensitive patch of skin between her cunt and her asshole. I teased around her little pink bud and stuck my middle finger in her asshole while strumming her clit with the thumb and forefinger of my other hand.

"Please", she begged

I straightened up and lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed in, seating myself in one long stroke. Jane pushed her face down into the carpet and screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. Once I was seated, I grabbed her padded hips and started ramming by own hips back and forth, slamming my cock into her.

Jane's big tits dragged on the carpet as I pushed into her. The rings in her pierced nipples would snag every once in a while and she would grunt as the pain shot through her sending an electric jolt straight to her clit. She would have a tiny orgasm with every thrust so that the only other sounds were her constant,

"ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh..." keeping time with the slap ... slap ... slap ... slap ... of my thighs banging into her ass.

I slipped my thumb into her asshole and it opened up invitingly. I could tell she had prepared herself for this eventuality by cleaning and lubing herself up in anticipation ... something taught to her by her mistress, no doubt. Samantha always made sure her ass was ready whenever I wanted to fuck it ... she made sure I knew it too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.