Holy Obligation - Cover

Holy Obligation

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

My formal education in college was supplemented under the tutelage of an older and wiser female grad student that worked as a teaching assistant in my English Composition 101 class. 5'-10". Short, pitch black hair streaked with purple, too much makeup, and built like a long distance runner. Not what you'd call pretty but cute enough and with an attitude that made up for anything Fate had short changed her in looks. She approached me one day saying that she 'saw something' in my writing and wanted to help me bring it out. What she really wanted was to bring my dick out of my pants. I'd never even kissed a girl before and here was an exciting older female trying to jump my bones right out of the gate! It's a magical time in a young man's life the first time he realizes that there are actually females on the planet that are as obsessed with sex as he is.

Samantha didn't need to be wooed. She wasn't interested in a relationship. All Samantha wanted was to ride me hard and put me away wet. She did take the time to show me around a woman's body and how Tab 'A' didn't necessarily have to go into Slot 'B' ... there was also a Slot 'C' and a Slot 'D' that Tab 'A' went into very nicely! About twice a week, Samantha would take me around the world and we never even had to leave her studio apartment ... although I'm sure her neighbors would have preferred we left it once in a while ... Samantha was a screamer and she didn't care who knew it. She didn't teach me any new dirty words but she sure taught me new and interesting ways to string them together.

Samantha wasn't the only girl I fucked in college. Every once in awhile, while we were out dancing, she would disappear for a while, then show up with another woman in tow, introduce her to me and announce that we were going to take her back home and fuck her. She had this innate ability to identify and bring out the inner slut in a woman. Each time Samantha brought a woman back with us, she made sure that she left in the morning, knowing what a slut she was ... several would come back from time to time for repeat performances.

She seemed determined to push my boundaries, but apparently I didn't have any she didn't have. In another twist of fate that negates the existence of a benevolent God, it seems that the nastier the woman, the more opposed she is to marriage. I proposed to Samantha at least a dozen times figuring it wouldn't get any better. She turned me down laughing each time ... except for the time she just smiled ruefully and said that marriage wasn't in the cards for her.

Samantha got her law degree, passed the bar, got rid of the purple streaks and extra make-up, and took a job with a law firm in a city a couple hundred miles to the North. We stayed in touch over email. We talked on the phone at least once a day and she'd text me an occasional picture of her pussy with the words "wish you were here". A few years later, I graduated as well. Samantha came to my graduation knowing that my estranged parents wouldn't be there. She brought me a graduation present, her paralegal, Jane.

Jane was short, red hair, light freckles, pretty and busty and as big a cum slut as Samantha ever was. The sexiest thing about her however, was her voice. Jane had the kind of voice that you'd imagine a child's doll would have ... innocent and sweet even while she was pleading with you to 'fuck the shit' out of her. We spent the weekend in their hotel room where Samantha and Jane kept coaxing load after load of cum from my sore balls. When I was too tired to participate, Samantha would show me how she'd been fine tuning her bisexual tendencies.

Jane was also my first experience in domination and submission. She loved to have her ass spanked pink while her tongue was busy doing whatever the spanker was telling her to do with it. Samantha surprised me only for a second when she pulled that big black strapon out of her bag and buckled it around her slim hips. For a brief moment, I thought we had finally reached one of my boundaries but Jane saved me from having to make any verbal protest when she squealed with delight, got on all fours with her ass high in the air and begged her mistress to pound her ass with her 'big black cock'. Jane could cum from just about any sexual activity but she confided in me once that she came hardest with a cock in her ass.

While Samantha was ramming her hips back and forth, sawing that 8 inch plastic dick in and out of Jane's asshole, Jane's tongue was busy slavering all over my cock. Samantha leaned forward as she tugged on Jane's big tit and whispered huskily in her ear.

"You like that, don't you slut? You like having a big fat cock in your mouth while another one is pounding away in your ass!"

All Jane could do was nod and answer, "GLMPH!"

Then Samantha released Jane's pendulous tit with a vicious tug and twist of her nipple, straightened up and slapped Jane's ass cheek so hard that the stinging blow reverberated in the room. Jane screamed around my rock hard cock.

When I announced I was going to cum, Samantha grabbed a handful of Jane's flaming red hair and yanked her head up off my cock. She slapped Jane across the ass, punctuating every word...

"Cum... (slap) ... on... (slap) ... my... (slap) ... pretty... (slap) ... whore's... (slap) ... face!... (SLAP SLAP SLAP)"

Jane had another screaming orgasm as she jacked my dick up and down coaxing ropy streams of sperm across her face. Samantha unbuckled her strapon leaving 8" of black plastic dick buried in Jane's ass then scooted around to the front where she held the blubbering, whimpering, quivering fuck toy's face in both of her hands, congratulated her on being such a good little slut then licked my cum off the pretty red head's face.

During one of our cool down periods, I asked Samantha how she and Jane came to be together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.