Cruise Ship Regeneration 4
Part 2: The cruise ship corrects a lifelong birth defect

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Mind Control Sci-fi Sex Story: Part 2: The cruise ship corrects a lifelong birth defect - The cruise ship corrects a lifelong birth defect.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   mc sex story,mc story,sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

Part-2 The consummation of a dream.

04.20 Evan, Susan, Performance Suite:

04.21 Evan, Susan, Oil Massage, Masturbation:

04.22 Susan, Evan, Deep Throat:

04.23 Evan, Susan, The Mating:

04.20 Evan, Susan, Performance Suite:

Ruth and the audience saw the door open and then Susan and Evan walked in. They closed the door and Susan drew close to Evan and kissed him on the forehead.

"Let's go into the bedroom."

When they entered the bedroom, she adjusted the lights over the bed to a soft glow, then turned on the sound system so it played soft romantic mood music in the background. She then went to the bed and pulled back the cover and top sheet. The head of the bed was in front of a mirrored wall and a support rail replaced the headboard.

Again they snuggled up close and this time their kiss was filled with passion and rising desire. Susan felt a thickness push into her robe and Evan moaned into mouth when she pressed against it with a slow grinding motion. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's flushed faces. Her breath quickened when she saw the huge 'tent' pushing Evan's robe outward with a small moist spot at the tip.

Evan undid the sash to her robe and it parted slightly giving him a glimpse of the treasures that lay beneath it. He slowly pushed the robe from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. He now saw Susan's firm breasts, perky nipples, curvaceous thighs and straining clitoris. His excited erection twitched under his robe and Susan's eyes were glued to the expanding moist spot.

Thoughts of the computer images with Ruth flashed into her mind and she had to see the 'real' thing. She reached out and undid sash to Evan's robe. He shrugged his shoulders and the robe slipped away from his body. She stepped back and her breathing quickened when she saw the magnificent manhood throbbing between his hairless thighs. Something compelled her to touch it and she snuggled closer to Evan. Her hands reached down, one lifted his heavy balls and the other could almost wrap itself around the granite tube of flesh.

"Ohhhhhh ... Evan ... Its soooo big ... I love it."

Evan squirmed and Susan panted as both of her hands grasped his erection and began gliding up and down the pulsing thickness with gentle squeezes and massages. He closed his eyes as his excited hardness jerked within her hands and Susan moaned as her arousal flooded her sex.

In a few moments, Evan reached down and molded the palm of his hand onto Susan's swollen, slick labia and she gasped, spreading her legs apart and hunching down giving him easier access to her sexual treasures. His fingers slipped between the wet, flared folds and his thumb pressed and manipulated the enhanced, pink organ that was extended out of its clitoral hood.

Susan collapsed against Evan as her body exploded with jolts of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

04.21 Evan, Susan, Oil Massage:

He broke the kiss and whispered,

"Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it."

She did so, her eyes never left his incredible throbbing manhood.

Evan saw the K-Y Gel massaging bottle on the night stand. Without thinking of how it got there, he reached out for it and knelt down in front of Susan's closed legs.

He looked at Susan and smiled as he opened the bottle.

"You are really going to love this."

Susan's breathing quickened when she saw him pour some of the contents onto his hands and then felt her Lover's slick hands began to gently massage the top of her thighs. Slowly his hands moved downward onto the soft skin of her inner thighs, his touches moved from knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. A sigh escaped her mouth each time the massaging hands approached her sex.

Susan's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers gently traced the outer edges of her labia and a deeper sigh was heard as her thighs spread wider. As they did the folds flared apart and Evan now saw her sexual treasures spreading apart like the wings of a butterfly.

His hands formed themselves around her labia with a soft massaging motion and he smiled when he felt Susan's hips jerk and then heard a gasping sound.

"Ohhhhhhh ... Yessssss!"

He slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and his thumb moved onto the engorged organ that was standing out of its clitoral hood like a beacon. As the slick thumb pressed and swirled around rigid organ his finger teased and caressed her clasping inner lips with delicious strokes and probes. Susan's hips squirmed under the ecstatic assault and began pushing her enflamed sex against his exploring thumb and fingers.

Evan reached down and pulled Susan's feet up onto the edge of bed. Her sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Susan felt his hands spreading her folds apart and then a warm, moist breath of air bathed her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped loins as her Evan's lips, mouth and tongue made contact with her rigid clitoris and began sucking on it as though it was a mini-erection. Her thighs spread wider, her hips bucked upward and her hands shot down and grasped the head that was giving her so much joy.

While Evan's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, a finger nestled into her wet inner lips and nudged inward. It twisted and turned as it slipped into her eager opening and was quickly followed by another. Both began stroking into her highly excited vagina and Susan's arousal exploded. Her bullet like nipples felt as though they were going to explode, her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they was looking for something. Suddenly her body was seized by a series of ecstatic jolts when the soft tips found the rough, bean shaped area of her enhanced sweet spot and begin an exquisite massaging and caressing action on the hyper-sensitive tissues.

Susan's hips bucked and thrashed as shards of joy exploded across her sex. While both fingers explored the most sensitive part of her vagina, his mouth intensified its sucking actions on her rigid twitching clitoris. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the stroking fingers, drenching her thighs and the bed.

Susan broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Her body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could and she slumped back onto the bed gasping and panting as her body continued to buck and jerk within the throes of her orgasm. Evan withdrew his mouth and fingers, and Susan moaned as ecstatic aftershocks rippled across her body. She looked down her body and saw the smiling face of her Lover. She couldn't believe how intense and how quickly Evan had made her orgasm.

Ruth smiled and thought to herself,

'Always nice to see the Gel's conditioning guiding a new lover.'

04.22 Susan, Evan, Deep Throat:

Evan stood up and a happy Susan looked at Evan's magnificent package. Her vagina and clitoris twitched at the site of his incredible erection and large, swaying testicles. As she slipped off the bed she patted with her and whispered,

"Let me take care of that wonderful thing between your legs. I want taste that delicious nectar that spurts out of it."

Evan's erection twitched at the thought and got onto the bed. Susan arranged the pillows so one was under his head and the other under his hips which gave her mouth and hands open access to his manly treasures. Evan bent his legs at the knees and Susan shuffled between his spread thighs, never losing eye contact with his glistening manhood and bloated balls.

She reached out with both hands and lifted the Evan's heavy testicles with a slow and gentle massaging action. Evan moaned and his erection throbbed as Susan paid homage to his family jewels.

"I can't believe how soft and heavy they are ... I love them..."

She leaned inward and Evan gasped as her tongue slipped onto the base of his erection and it glided up the sensitive underside toward the glisten gland. The gasped turned into a moan when the tongue swirled around the thick crown and then dipped into the oozing opening and sucked up his preseminal fluids as if were a straw.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Her hands mouth left Evan's excited sex, shuffled further forward and leaned over his body. The lips met and they kissed deeply and passionately. As they kissed, she ground her abdomen onto Evan's slick hardness and he moaned into mouth. She felt his drooling fluids spreading across her shifting abdomen.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Susan broke the kiss starting planting soft butterfly kisses on Evan's neck and shoulders. Her hands reached in and palmed his areolas. A soft sigh escaped his lips as his enhanced nipples stirred and grew erect. It changed to a low moan when the loving fingers moved onto the erect buds with an exquisite swirling pressing action.

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Evan's breathing quickened. Susan's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward Evan's right areola. Evan knew where Susan's suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right breast area. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his tingling nipple and sighed again as Susan's lips and tongue descended onto the the excited nipple.

"Ohhh ... Susan..."

In a few seconds the suckling mouth kissed its way over to Evan's left breast and again, her loving mouth devoured his left nipple. Susan divided her attention to both nipples and Evan's breathing now came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his tingling nipples into Susan's massaging hands and devouring mouth.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

While the her mouth continued to suck and suckle on Evan's twitching nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Evan's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the silky, soft skin and Evan quickly spread his bent thighs wider. Susan's hands now retraced their way upward past Evan's jerking and oozing erection and back to his aching bullet-like nipples.

"Susan..."

Susan smiled and again her hands started its loving downward trek. She deliberately grazed Evan's hardness with her wrists and felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Evan's engorged organ. Her hands slipped further downward and neared his heavy, swaying balls. Evan shifted his hips trying to get Susan's exploring hands to move inward to his aching testicles. Susan didn't disappoint him and she gently formed her hands around his bloated balls.

Evan's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from the massaging hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

While Susan's hands pushed Evan's arousal level higher and higher, her loving mouth now left Evan's tingling, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Evan's abdomen. Evan knew where the loving mouth was headed and his entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Evan felt Susan's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingly gland. He gasped and arched upward as the open mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Susan's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She moved her hands from Evan's testicles and put them on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Evan's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit, tilted her head and Evan's thick gland glided into her clenching mouth and throat. He gurgled with joy as Susan's warm throat muscles squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Susan's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection and her chin pressed against his heavy balls, shifting it back and forth causing Evan to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

"Ohhhh ... Godddd..."

With a torturous twisting motion, she lifted her head and Evan's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She smiled inwardly at Evan's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto his enraged organ. His hips began bucking and thrashing and Susan's grip on the bed tightened.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.