Cruise Ship Regeneration 4
Prologue: Cruise Ship Regeneration

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Mind Control Sci-fi Sex Story: Prologue: Cruise Ship Regeneration - The cruise ship corrects a lifelong birth defect.

Caution: This Mind Control Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   mc sex story,mc story,sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

The ship, Regeneration, is unique in the fact that its gross tonnage is 150,000 and its passenger capacity is only 1,200. It was built by GenTech, the international pharmaceutical giant and six genetic engineering laboratories. Under the direction of GenTech they had developed a breakthrough in sexual transformations and enhancements. The process involves a Gel organism that can be programmed with the transformation requirements of an individual, male or female.

The transformation categories are,

1. Female/Male to Hermaphrodite.

2. Male to female.

3. Female to male.

4. Male to Shemale.

5. Breast enhancement.

6. Genital enhancement.

The sexual entertainment categories for the theater and state rooms are,

1. A deployable version of the Gel without the transformation capabilities.

2. Sexual assistance and training.

3. Specially trained canines.

4. Engineered shell-less gastropods.

When the trials and observation times were completed, GenTech built the ship 'Regeneration'. Its purpose was to minimize the attention and scrutiny that a land based facility would have and at the same time provide their clients with the comforts of a luxury ocean cruise. The ship contains three decks above the water-line for passenger suites and four transformation theaters below the water-line. GenTech has a large data base of international physicians, physiatrists and soc1al workers which refer patients when normal treatment or therapy is no longer working. In addition, a data base of wealthy investors and their family and friends are given preference to the ship's unique services. Singles and couples looking for a sexual 'getaway' are allowed to purchase tickets after a personal biography is drawn up on each of them. The waiting time is usually four to six weeks.

The Regeneration is berthed in Amsterdam. Its schedule is three weeks at sea and one week docked for resupply and new passengers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.