Escaping From a Murderer - Cover

Escaping From a Murderer

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 1

"Ah cannae believe it," PC Iain Kennedy cried as he crossed the road. "Ah caught 'im and that bloody..." His voice trailed off as he checked the tax status of two battered vehicles parked opposite the police station, before turning right with his colleague and towards the big church that dominated the quaint Scottish town.

"Ah it's not right," his partner agreed. "Do-gooders, the lot of 'em. He needs locking up."

The two police constables nodded politely towards a young lady pushing her pram towards them and they returned to their conversation. "Aye, yer not wrong. Bloody solicitors. All this care in the community cobblers and now some dangerous nutter is out, 'cause of 'er messin'."

Iain's colleague asked to stop in the local convenience store for some biscuits. "We're out," he moaned, and Iain crossed the road to check another couple of tax discs, nearly colliding with a woman hurrying along the pavement.

"Yer," he cried as he dusted himself down. "Yer the one been getting Jacky off."

The young woman, complete with short brown hair and a pained expression, looked up to the Policeman and sighed. "He needed help," the young solicitor replied. "And now he's got it. And you know..."

"He needed locking up," Iain shouted and stood over the wiry girl. "E's been dealing pills and he's an alka-oll-ic. 'E hit me and..."

Margaret sighed. "The Prosecutor Fiscal agreed with me. T'eres too many young men in prison who need help. Locking them up doesn't help." She gave him a curt smile and nodded. "Now, if you don't mind I got things to be doing," she said firmly.

"'E'll be up to no good. 'E'll always be up to no good," Iain said firmly that was dismissed with a wave of Margaret's hand. "'E'll be on pills again."

Margaret turned and smiled. "You make out like he's a gangster. He's a kid. That's all. If you want gangsters then go to Glasgow or London." PC Kennedy snorted and straightened his jacket; he had nothing more to say to the woman.


"Dealing on me patch," the stocky London gangster shouted and held out an Iron bar, thumping it into the almost lifeless figure suspended upside down from the ceiling. The prostrate man cried into his gag, but the sound still echoed around the waterfront warehouse on the banks of the Thames.

The gangster walked away, nodding to a thin guy to remove the gag from their victim, while he pulled the hood from a figure kneeling down and crying. "You let her go," the upside-down man cried the moment his gag was removed. "This is between me and you, not her."

"Look at Daddy," Tony shouted at the teenage girl on the floor. "Some eighteenth birthday present." She sobbed into some cloth stuffed into her mouth and strained against her bonds but couldn't move. "I'll fuckin' ask again, what were you dealin' on me patch for?"

The dealer stared at his daughter. "I dain't know," he cried. "I was told to shift the Brighton over yer way."

The gangster pulled out a gun, and pointed it at him. "Who?" The girl behind him whimpered and cried into her gag. "I said 'oo sent ya?"

The dealer gulped. "'Arry," he cried. "'Arry told me. 'E say nothing 'bout you."

Tony shook his head. "Is 'e 'aving one?"

The dealer struggled with his bonds and cried out as the henchman punched him in the face. Blood, streaking down his cheek and across his eyelids, dripped onto the floor and Tony nodded towards the two men. They walked over to the side of the warehouse and the dealer's eyes widened as he stared into the eyes of the London mobster. "I dun know. I jus' did as I was told. I ain't into..."

There was a slight scraping sound and he spun on his rope to see a small table being dragged across the draughty warehouse. Tony smiled as he roughly pulled the blubbering girl to her feet and threw her across the waist-high wooden furniture.

She cried out as her body hit the hard surface and Tony watched the father as he pulled down the teenager's trousers and smiled at him. "My friends 'ere. They gonna give your bitch a seein' to. Remind scum like ya, fuck with me and I'll fuck ya."

"No! Leave her alone," he yelled and Tony reattached the gag to the man, before smashing the Iron bar into his kneecaps. The dealer yelled into the gag, just as the daughter did as she was roughly taken from behind by the first henchman.

"Watch it," Tony cried and turned the man around to watch his daughter be raped in front of him. "Watch her." He cackled as the young woman struggled with her binds and screamed into the gag. Tony laughed as the first henchman finished with her, and she begged to be allowed to go when the other gentleman, roughly impaled her.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.