Construction Seduction
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifteen-year-old Ashley McClain goes to work for her father's construction company. During her high school years, she pursues sex with five of her father's employees to the extent of a gangbang. When she goes to Stanford she eschews her sluttish ways and becomes respectable while demonstrating to her father that she will be the driving force of the business to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Son   Father   Uncle   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   2nd POV  

The fact that Ashley McClain euchred Greg Sandler into having sex with her wouldn’t have been considered an accomplishment by most people. Given the ideal circumstances how many men would turn down sex with such an appealing teenage girl? She had been trying to make it happen since she came to work for the company. But because of Greg’s loyalty to her father—his boss—it had been more of a project than she thought it would have been. As it was, she engineered the whole situation that September weekend, including her parents’ early departure for Palm Springs. Fully confident of losing her virginity to Greg it happened just as she figured it would.

Since she had been surrounded by her father’s workers from early childhood Ash was attracted to grown men, particularly rough and tumble tradesmen. As a teenager, she was an outstanding athlete and a superior student. Though she wasn’t sexually active she was highly motivated in that regard. Because her father treated his employees like family it was like she had an unlimited number of uncles, men who she found so easy to flirt with. While growing up she did not understand why they were so attracted to her cute, flirtatious ways. But by the time she was a teenager she knew she had “something” they wanted. It was easy to dodge sexual advances from teenage boys; her interests were in men that might know something about sex. There was something about them that said to her, “we’ll treat you better than zit-faced kids.”

Except for a couple of questionable characters in her father’s employ, she was universally attracted to all the vibrant men at McClain Construction. From the age of five though there was one with whom she had developed a long-standing crush—Greg Sandler. He knew how to relate to her in a more down-to-earth way. Plus, he went with an extremely attractive woman by the name of Jessica who Ash both loved and loved to be jealous of. There was a sexual bond between Greg and Jess that she recognized but didn’t understand. By the time Ash’s hormones began flowing though she started fantasizing about Greg more than all the other men at McClain Construction. It became her goal to have him take her virginity.

From the beginning of the summer, she worked hard at achieving her aim since coming to work for McClain and was surprised how easy Greg was to seduce when all the parts of her plan came together in September. When it happened, Ashley savored being introduced to sex by a mature man of forty-two.

In school, Ashley McClain was everything her teachers, coaches, and school administration could hope for. She was an honor student, a star athlete, a leader at school, and active in community service. In the arena of raging hormones where male students were predators and females willing prey, Ashley was viewed as a chaste and moral young lady. Had any of the high school staff, students, or important adults in her life even suspected her fascination with sex and her intention to experience it with an older man, they would have been astounded.

Two of her friends were openly sexually active. They talked about how cool going “all the way” was. Having no idea of Ashley’s obsession with sex, they teased her about how naïve and idealistic she was. She never shared with them her passion for romance novels and her obsession with older men, and that she had no intention of giving herself to a pimple-faced boy who had no idea of the complicated wonders of the female body. Having grown tired of the uninteresting pleasures of fingering herself she decided that her first time was going to be with an older man, one who knew the ins and outs of sexual pleasure. Greg Sandler was the ideal candidate.

Now, just a month into the school year, being the only one to have sucked a mature man’s cock, having been eaten out by him and being fondled and fucked to multiple orgasms she had one continual thought: I’ve got to do it with him again. Except for her initial distaste for having his penis in her mouth and the disappointing blowjob she had given him, everything else about that experience was heavenly. Having heard her friends rave about sucking cock she reconsidered fellatio as a necessary arrow in her quiver and decided to work on improving her technique. That way she hoped that Greg would consider her sophisticated enough to want to have sex with her regularly. She was convinced that once she improved the way she gave head Greg would think her experienced enough and would be eager to have sex with her as a matter of course.

How to gain the experience was a problem, she didn’t want to do it with schoolboys. There were at least four other men at McClain construction that she was attracted to, not in the way she was drawn to Greg, but she liked them. The youngest, the one who might understand her the most, was Darren Doyle. He was twenty-two. Still, the thought of a man ejaculating in her mouth seemed yucky. But her friends talked about it, and she rationalized that if it’s that important I can acquire the taste the same way I learned to like beer. I’ll just drive him crazy, let him cum in my mouth and he’ll fuck my brains out. But I need to learn.

She also realized that in practicing sucking cock she would not want to miss having sex with any of these men. Even though she had an idea she wasn’t fertile when Greg Sandler had fucked her bareback that night, she considered that he might just have been lucky that she hadn’t gotten pregnant, so she vowed not to have unprotected sex again with him or anybody else. So, she got online and ordered a dozen Crown condoms “the closest condom to no condom at all, with the thinnest latex membrane on the market,” as the ad stated.

She needed the cover of working for McClain Construction to pull off having sex with Greg or any of these other men she had targeted, most of whom she had known since she was a child. Having had it with Greg for starters she constantly thought of having a cock inside her again. So, she told her dad that she wanted to work on school vacation days and Christmas and spring breaks.

It was Columbus Day; she was working in the office when Greg Sandler came in. She knew Greg was trying to stay away from her and that he was scared that her father might find out about what happened in September. “What’s up Greg?” she heard her father say. Sandler told her dad that the Latimore Building, the one they had been working on all year, was ready for inspection. There was a motivated buyer who wanted to move in as soon as possible before Thanksgiving.

“Sammy Coltrane, the building inspector owes me a favor Jim,” Greg said. “He’s agreed to sign off on the building today even though today’s a government holiday.”

“That’s great McClain said, let’s go for it.”

Sandler was anxious to get out of the office before Ash asked to go with him, but she beat him to the punch when she said, “Daddy, I’m working on a report on government agencies in the construction industry. Could I please ride over with Greg and take notes on what Mr. Coltrane does?” Greg looked like he was getting ready to panic.

“Sure Honey,” McClain replied. “Greg, you don’t have a problem with it do you?”

What could he say?

Dressed in her tight Levi’s, construction boots, and black McClain Construction jacket with its red logo, Ash put on her white hard hat and followed Sandler out to the truck. As he pulled out of the parking lot she didn’t hesitate. “Greg,” she said, “I just want you to know that I don’t think I did a particularly excellent job on your cock when I sucked it that night.”

With a disbelieving look of lustful amazement, he stared at her as she unbuckled her seat belt and scooted across the seat. “I’ve been practicing on popsicles and suckers,” she said. “I just know I can turn you on now.” Reaching for her his unwanted bulge growing beneath the denim fabric she added, “You can even cum in my mouth if you want.”

It was like he was driving next to a person with the plague. “For Christ’s sake Ash,” he said, “put on your seatbelt. I could get a fucking TICKET.”

Being such a cock hound though the aspect of having the nubile, young teenager going down on him while he was driving hit like catnip. He tried to resist but by the time she had gotten his zipper down his cock was well on its way to an erection. Even though the last time she did it he had to tell her not to bite the sensitive flesh of his penis with her teeth it was still too appealing for him to turn down. The outlandish stuff she said about popsicles and suckers had him chuckling to himself had him intrigued.

Working through her first sense of distaste when she smelled the scent of urine on his dick Ash though there are things about sex that are turn-offs, I can’t let that stop me though. Holding his stiffened cock she examined it, turning it in all directions, finding his shiny, purple head attractively shaped. She was reminded of the first time and how she thought it looked like a medieval helmet. Lowering her head, she studied the bottom of it and how the two lobes came together like it was originally two pieces that had been divided. Extending her tongue to a point she nestled the tip in between the lobes, barely touching. Easing her tongue imperceptibly back and forth across the bottom of his head she heard him say, “Ooh JESUS.” The truck veered slightly then straightened. She chuckled as she thought seems like the popsicles and suckers helped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.