Giving Her a Name - Cover

Giving Her a Name

Copyright© 2013 by zarifa

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman is welcomed to America...

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Months of eating nothing but fish, living crowded with no privacy, finally she was in america. She was French and spoke very little English but she planned to improve when she got here. She had her suitcase with the little clothes she had.

She was very pretty rather young looking, but very pretty, she was 20 and she had brown hair slightly powdered because of the fashion that was going on in Paris. She wore a brown dress and old shoes. Her waist was rather small because of how tight she wore her corsets. She crossed her arms and looking to the distance. When she looked back she saw that someone had took her luggage. She sighed and sat down, she was beginning to regret this whole American dream thing.

A very handsome man, a few years older than her walked up to her. He hadn't shaven his face in a few days and he had a scar on his upper lip. He looked a bit tired, never the less, very handsome.

"Where is it you are going?" he asked her.

"my English is no good" She said in a thick french accent.

"Did you just arrive?" He asked. She nodded He sat next to her.

"Where is your luggage?"

"Je suis désolé, je ne comprends pas" She said.

"Your bags?" He said gesturing at his briefcase.

She frowned and shook her head.

"Why have you come to america?" He asked her.

She smiled. "To live" She replied simply.

"What is your name?" He asked her. She smiled and starred into his dark eyes.

"I do not have"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"My name, I no have one" She said.

"Oh, well, My name is Noctis." He said to her.

"Ravi de vous rencontrer" She said.

"What is your business in america? Have you come with family? Or to meet a husband?"

"No family, just me"

Noctis smiled evilly. He put his hand on her knee.

"Come walk with me, on the beach" He said.

"quoi?" she asked.

"Venez marcher avec moi sur la plage" he replied in perfect french.

The girl was shocked to hear such perfect french, and to think he was letting her struggle and try so hard to understand and speak the little she knew.

"Yes" She replied in English.

Noctis lead her off the dock and on to the beach, they weren't much people anymore it was getting late, the sun was setting. Noctis grabbed her by the waist and nuzzled into her neck.

"l'arrêter!" she screamed. "Oh honey, can't you see? I'm giving you a quick start on your new career." he said. She pushed him away and he pulled her closer. She was so frail, so weak and Noctis was so strong. Noctis gently kissed her neck and dragged his tongue to her cheek and planted a small kiss on it. She gasped. Her body was reacting in ways she never though possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.