Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

I woke to a terrible scream. I pulled on shoes and weapons and left the hut quickly. Ratso was holding his cock lying on the ground moaning in pain. Black Jim had Doris by the neck with one hand and David by the neck in the other. David's mouth had a little blood on it.

I strode over and said, "What happened?"

Black Jim said, "This little slug bit Ratso after being ass fucked. All Ratso wanted was a cleaning. He had done it many times before."

The teen was turning blue and I said, "Ease up a little, Black Jim." Black Jim eased up and the teen took several deep breaths. I looked at him and said, "Why did you bite?"

"When he fucked me, I needed to shit but he took my ass anyway and then wanted me to suck it with more shit than cum on it. I just couldn't do it anymore."

Black Jim looked at me as did a few other of my men. I knew David would die but wanted to think of something different for his death. "Stake him out. His mother, too if necessary." I had an idea but it would take time to figure out how to implement it.

Black Jim staked out David spread out with his mother beside him. He cried out, "Mom had nothing to do with this. Don't hurt her!"

I walked over to my chair and sat down. "Coffee and prepare breakfast." I ordered the native woman close by. She hurried away.

Choosing David's death would be difficult because I felt I needed to make a point. No matter what, they must obey the members of the crew. That rule had to be upheld or we might lose control. Big John sat by me for breakfast to go over the needs of our ships. I said, "John, later today we will kill David and maybe Doris. I would like you to help me keep Alice constantly butt fucked the entire time."

You're thinking about killing Doris, too? She's the only one who can take Black Jim and live."

"I know and she may not die thought she will have a rough day. Alice will, too."

Big John said, "It's too bad that he didn't want to eat a little shit. I would have liked a quiet couple of days."

"I understand but discipline must be maintained." He nodded. I looked over at Ratso and said, "Get some help and prepare an X-frame. The X-frame was prepared and set up with David hanging on it.

His mother, Doris, said, "Don't do this to my boy!"

I looked at her and said, "Ratso, get another X-frame. Set it so they face each other. Give them each a one footer in the ass." Mother and son wee separated by about twenty feet and were strung up naked upon an X-frame. As soon as Doris was tied in place, posts were placed behind them with a foot of the post pushed up into their ass holes. Both groaned. I pushed my cock all the way into Alice's unprepared ass making her whimper as it was stretched once again around my hard cock.

I had Monanue bring Alice and me our breakfast and coffee. I continued to hold her ass fully impaled on my cock as we watched her mother and brother twitch. I knew that part of the pain was being on the X-frame because it forced a person to hang from their arms interfering with their ability to breathe or, if they tried to stand, putting pressure on their ankles. The posts pushed into their rectums helped them want to stay up sapping their strength. Before the day was out, I would have to decide if Doris would die or only her son.

As we ate, Alice wiggled on my cock to more comfortably seat it in her ass. Monanue sat in front of us and would occasionally give her cunt a suck or lick my balls. I think both of them knew that today was about Alice and her family.

After breakfast, Ratso and Black Jim came to me. Ratso was wearing a pair of loose pants. He would still wince once in a while. Ratso started, "What are you going to do with them?"

I said, "David must die. Discipline must be maintained and he bit you. The question in my mind is whether or not Doris will go out with him."

Black Jim said, "I would hate to lose that piece. She's one of the few women who can take me deep in all three holes. Women like that are not easy to find."

Alice was shuddering at the words being spoken as she had my cock deep in her ass. I didn't ask her opinion and hoped she could keep her mouth shut. I didn't want the men to erect a third X-frame for her. I said to Black Jim, "Let her suffer then, but don't kill her. Gag her. Her mouth could get her in trouble by objecting." I felt another shudder from Alice. I pumped up into her rectum and she pushed down to bury my cock as deeply in her butt as possible.

Ratso said, "It shall be as you say, Captain." Black Jim nodded. They walked over to the two. As they walked, both picked up a four-foot piece of thin reed. They went behind them and took turns swatting David and then Doris. The son and the mother screamed in pain as the reeds raised welts and bruises. They moved around to the front and Ratso swung his reed to hit David's cock. His screams rose as the pain connected. Black Jim concentrated on Doris' breasts. Both were screaming loudly and red marks were beginning to appear on the front of their bodies. After more whipping with the reeds, the red marks became bruises and the reeds began to break the skin of each one. David's screams had been reduced to loud groans. His cock was bloody from the whipping. His screams started anew when Ratso began to whip his nipples.

Doris had found her way to just groaning with moments of screaming when Black Jim began to whip her pussy. Her screams returned with renewed horror as she felt herself bleeding. The whippings continued until David and Doris were unconscious. They were left hanging there. I had shot my load into Alice's ass and turned her around to suck my cock. Big John moved behind her and pushed into her ass fucking her hard and pushing her head down on my cock forcing it into her throat. She was gagging and moaning as she sucked and was fucked.

After an hour, Doris gradually regained consciousness. She looked around and saw her daughter being butt fucked. I hadn't counted but it was the fifth or sixth cock to take her ass today. She looked over and saw David hanging helplessly on the other X-frame. I had a bucket of salt water splashed on each one of them. Doris screamed as the salt reached the cuts. David groaned as the same thing happened to him.

Ratso came over to me and spoke softly. I nodded and he went to Black Jim. They pulled the X-frame from its location and mounted it horizontally over the cook fire with David on his back. His buttocks were over the fire and they began to cook. His cries were agonized as his ass cheeks reddened, then blistered, and finally became colored a gentle brown. There was nothing gentle about his cooking and his cries eventually died out. Since his flesh wasn't being burned, the smell wasn't bad. He was no longer breathing and his body made no motion when Ratso carved a slice of it and fed it to Doris. She sobbed hopelessly but ate his butt slowly. Alice had become almost comatose from being butt fucked all day without pause. She was bleeding a little. She sobbed when Ratso carved another piece of her brother's butt cheek off and fed it to her. Two of the native women were also made to eat David's butt. His body was pulled off the fire and thrown into the privy with others that went there after death took them. Doris was cut down and left on the ground ... After a while, Ratso had a couple of native women take Doris and Alice to the beach to clean up. We could hear scream as the salt worked into their cuts and wounds.

That night, not a one of the captives had much appetite. I wasn't surprised because it was a gruesome thing to have done. After eating, I took Monanue to the hut and fucked her holes savagely. In the morning, Alice joined us and sucked my cock as I woke. I gave her my load and then emptied my bladder into her stomach before rising to start another day.

Alice headed for the privy as I went outside. Big John walked up as I sat down. He said, "We need to sail today. If there is no other reason, we need to stay in practice. At some point, we will need to have our abilities honed to stay alive. We have two new crews that are relatively untried."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.