Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

After lunch, I returned to my chair and pulled Alice onto my cock pushing up into her ass. Monanue knelt in front and was licking her cunt and my balls. I saw Spokes and said, "Spokes, fuck that one's ass." I pointed at Monanue. He knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her ass hole making her grunt as his balls slapped against her cunt. He was not huge but wasn't gentle. He fucked her ass to get his rocks off and did depositing a good load in her butt. When he stood, I told Alice to lean forward and suck his cock clean. She did.

I hadn't been fucking Alice's ass. I just had put my cock there as I prepared to watch the entertainment continue with the Runyon family. I continued to hold my cock in her ass as we watched the proceedings.

The first person to approach the luckless Edward Runyon was Iris. She stood before him naked with her hands behind her back. She said, "Father, you took my virginity from me without my consent. You turned my mother and my two sisters against me. Now is the time for you to pay for your rape and lies." From behind her back, she pulled a long, round wooden idol and said, "I'm going to rape your ass with this. I will say the same thing you said to me, 'You will learn to enjoy it.' I never did with you but I have come to enjoy sex and watching my sisters learn."

With that, she knelt down between his legs and placed the head of the idol against his sphincter muscle and pushed hard getting it lodged inside his ass. He screamed in pain as his anal ring was torn. She continued to push until the entire foot long idol had gone into his rectum and the muscle closed, as best it could, behind it. He continued to groan with pain. I said to myself that does resolve who was the initial aggressor. His wife, Katherine, went to him and slapped him as hard as she could.

She said, "Since being here, Iris and I have talked. You lied to me. You will hurt for that." She slapped him again before rising and moving off.

I was waiting with the rest to see what would happen next. I was told that only Runyon would die and that no one else would suffer too much pain.

Iris wasn't finished. She was still kneeling close to her father. She had a piece of leather cord. She wrapped it tightly around his cock and balls pulling ends tight and tying a knot in it. He had been partially erect. He groaned to the feeling. I watched as the tightness enhanced the hardness of his cock since blood couldn't leave his erection. His cock and balls began to swell. Iris now stood and said, "That will dry out quickly today in the sun."

I cringed with the thought. Alice felt my cringe and leaned back. She said, "Captain, what does that mean?"

I said, "As the leather dries, it will contract."

"Oh," she replied. "Oh!"

He was left to groan for fifteen or twenty minutes. Ratso came up to him and stopped at his feet. He went to his knees and drew a knife. He took the knife and made a slow cut in the sole of each foot from his heel to his toes. Runyon screamed with pain. Ratso left him to moan.

He wasn't given much time to rest before Black Jim and his wife walked in front of him. She knelt down with her ass over his face. Black Jim knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her ass until his balls were pushed against her cunt. She groaned and grunted as she took the big cock in her ass. Black Jim began to fuck her ass and she screamed. She was dripping juices from her cunt on his face and her painful screams turned to moans of pleasure as her ass opened to his cock. Soon, she was taking his cock all the way in her ass and screaming in ecstasy with each thrust. Black Jim began to power up her rectum making her scream as she knelt over her husband's face. When Black Jim came, she was screaming for him to fill her ass with cum and to fuck her forever. Black Jim gave one final mighty thrust making her scream with pain and pleasure as his cock shot a huge load into her bowels. She came and cunt juice and piss came flying out of her cunt flowing over her husband's face. When Black Jim pulled out, she didn't move and cum began to flow from her open asshole and drop on her husband's face.

The scene gave a number of us some excitement and I fucked Alice's ass hard until I shot a load deep into her guts. I held her on me tightly. Monanue sucked at that junction trying to get every drop.

Iris said, "Stay there, Mother. There's more." She and Melody walked out and Melody stood behind her mother and then knelt trembling. She moved her hand to her mother's ass and began to push it in. She put her fingers together to make a cone and pushed to and then beyond the knuckles as her mother moaned and groaned at the feeling of being over full. Melody continued to push until her fist was in and her wrist was all in there, too. She used her other hand to frig her mother's cunt and kept adding fingers until she had her opened wide enough to accept the entire hand Katherine was now being double fist fucked by her daughter. Her body was in overload and she screamed with pain and pleasure.

Melody grunted as Spokes pushed his cock into her ass. We could all hear her moan, "Fuck my ass, Spokes. Do me deep. Fill my ass with your load." Very different sounds were now coming from the former virgin twin.

Suddenly, we heard a loud wailing scream. I looked over to see Iris had flicked her finger at Runyon's cock. His cock and balls were swollen as the circulation that was cut off by the leather string wrapped around it. That string was drying and shrinking. His cock and ball sack were dark red and, obviously, very sensitive. Iris said, "Father, I can relieve some of the pressure, if you want me to."

He moaned, "Yes. Please. Help me."

He should have known better. Iris smiled sadistically and took a sharp needle and pushed it into his sack and one ball about three inches. He screamed and fainted. She pulled the needle out and blood poured out of the hole. His cock and the other ball were still swollen. Water was splashed on his face from the side and he returned to consciousness moaning in pain.

Spokes finished in Melody's ass filing it with his spunk. He pulled out to let his spunk leak out and dribble on Runyon's face while Melody continued to move her hands in her mother's ass and cunt. With Spokes out of the way and Katherine almost comatose from her daughter's fists in her lower holes. Black Jim grabbed her and pulled her away from her mother with a pop as her hands came out of her mother's holes. Her mother screamed as both fists were pulled out at the same time stretching her painfully. She fell face forward with her face bumping her husband's cock. He screamed and fainted again. His wife was pulled off of him and he was splashed with water again. He moaned his way back to consciousness. Iris pushed the needle into his other ball. He gave the same reaction by screaming and fainting. He was watered again. Blood was welling from both needle holes. Ratso picked that moment to return with a charcoal brazier that he placed at Runyon's feet. It took a couple of minutes for the heat to sink in but, as Runyon's feet blistered, he screamed loudly. His feet blistered and then blackened as the heat burned them. He passed out repeatedly and was repeatedly splashed with water to keep him conscious. His pain had to be terrible. He seemed incapable of making an intelligible statement. His words, when they could be recognized were, "Hurts! No!" Burning his feet seemed to remove him from being a person and left him just a shell that suffered. I think my torturers realized that and they left him alone except for keeping him conscious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.