Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

I took my two into the hut and lay down on my back with my rigid cock sticking up in the air. "It's time for you two to learn a couple of things. First, you must take my cock all the way into your mouths until your nose is pressed into my groin. You can take turns practicing that now."

Alice got between my legs and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She moved up and down a bit to get it wet and then pushed her head down and let my cock force its way into her throat. The head popped into her throat and she gagged and wiggled as I held her head. I released her head and she pulled off gasping and coughing.

"You must do better than that. Monanue, it's your turn. How deep can you take it?"

She leaned forward from my side and took my head in and then tried to suck me deeper and into her throat. She couldn't do it. I said, "Straddle my chest and lean down. You need to straighten you throat so my cock can go in it. She moved and sucked my cock again. This time, I went in deeper. She began to struggle when I only had a couple of inches outside her mouth.

She lifted up gasping for breath and Alice descended to take me in. She tried harder and managed to only leave an inch outside when she came up for air. She didn't release my cock from her lips but inhaled through her nose and went down again pulling at my thighs to force her head into my groin and managed to take my cock entirely down her throat and hold it there. I could feel her throat muscles convulse as she willingly gagged on my cock. When she pulled off, she said, "I did it!"

Monanue quickly went down and took me deeply again into her throat. She lifted off keeping my cock in her mouth and inhaled through her nose like Alice and pushed her head down as she pulled on my hips popping my cock into her throat until she, too, had me balls deep.

The girls took turns swallowing my rod and burying their noses in my pubic hair. I was getting ready to shoot and said, "Which ever one of you gets my load should save a little in her mouth for the other." All I heard were happy moans as they continued to swap my cock between them. Finally, I could hold out no longer and shot my load down Monanue's throat. As my pulses became slower and weaker, she lifted to allow me to fill her mouth. When she pulled off, I was drained and Alice was before her with her mouth open moaning for some cum. Monanue gave it to her in a hot kiss with plenty of tongue.

They lay back on either side of me tired from their efforts and my cock lay limply on my leg for now. They started to stir and a hand went to my cock to stroke it. The other girl's hand joined it and they were gently stroking my cock. I said, "I have something for you to do to each other."

Two pairs of eyes looked at me for a moment and then their heads nodded. I said, "Get in the sixty-nine position but on your sides. Move your legs this way." I pulled Alice's leg up to have it on the floor with the knee in the air exposing her cunt. Monanue quickly did the same with her upper leg. "Now, place a hand at the other's cunt and start fingering each other."

They did that and I let them go on for a few minutes so they became excited and wet. "Add a finger." I commanded watching each of them become more excited. "Add another finger." They did and began to groan as their holes stretched. "Add the pinkie and push!" They both did as they were told and each had a hand in the other's cunt to the webbing of the thumb. "Pull out a little and fold your thumb into the palm of your hand and push in.""

They looked at me for a second and then did what they were told. They had to push hard and both grunted with the effort and then groaned with the feeling in their young teenaged cunts being that full. "Keep pushing," I said. They did until about a third of their forearms were inside the other. "Gently twist your arms and flex your fingers." I was watching their faces as they did this. It only took seconds and both climaxed like firecrackers convulsing and screaming through their orgasms.

I was hard as a rock and moved behind Alice and, as gently as I could, pushed my cock up her ass until it was buried balls deep in her ass. Monanue's hand made her very tight and Alice groaned some more as her backdoor was invaded. I began to fuck her ass and Monanue began to move her hand and it only took moments for Alice to orgasm again even harder. I eased out of her ass as she quieted. Monanue sucked my cock as it came into view. She had also continued to move her hand slowly. I let her get the head of my cock wet again and then moved behind her and gently pushed into her ass. She gave the same little scream as the head popped through her sphincter and into her ass tube. She groaned as I pushed all my length up her butt.

Alice came back from her orgasm and saw what was happening. She began to twist her hand and wiggle her fingers as I fucked Monanue's ass with harder stokes. I was going to cum and was now pounding her ass pumping my long shaft in and out of her rectum hard and fast. Alice's movement with her hand was stronger and Monanue was orgasming helplessly crying and moaning with the pleasure and pain of her ravishment. Finally, with one last hard stroke in, my load exploded into her and she had a final orgasm screeching out her joy in her release. I spurted and spurted sending my load pumping deep into her ass chute. My balls emptied and my cock lost its erection and I let it slip out of her ass.

I said, "Girls, slowly and gently pull your hands out. Monanue, clean me. Alice, suck Monanue. Then, we sleep. I heard two groans as hands popped out of cunts. A warm mouth covered my cock sucking it clean. There was a moan vibrating my cock and I knew Alice was doing as she was told. After a few minutes, the girls slid up beside me, one on each side. We all slept soundly the rest of the night.

I woke early as usual and, pulling on my weapons' belt and boots, I went outside to view the camp. As had become usual, bodies were laying everywhere and encrusted in dried cum. Ratso was sleeping quietly with his cock still buried in young David's ass hole. Doris was lying on her stomach with a puddle of drying cum between her legs and signs that it had leaked from both holes. Her husband was awake and could see her. I decided that he would be next. As soon as he saw me, he began to berate me for his troubles and to demand to be released. A few moments later, Iron Mike and Black Jim showed up. I said, "Wake the rest. We will have another hanging." I pointed at the white missionary. All three grinned. Ratso began to cut off his clothes while the other two woke the rest of the crew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.