Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

I took Alice and Monanue into a hut and used their holes making them clean each other and me each time. Alice began to object and I told her that, after I whipped her, I would send her outside the hut for the men to use. She quickly took my cock that had just come from Monanue's ass and sucked me clean and then moved to Monanue's ass and sucked hard to get my spend from her bowels. She swallowed everything every time after that, as did Monanue. That was the last time either of them objected to anything that I wanted them to do. The night passed and I took my pleasure with the two girls repeatedly. We could hear the cries of the women outside the hut as they were gang raped by my men. The two girls realized that my big tool might hurt, particularly, when it went in their ass and that they were not happy sucking my cock after I pumped my load in an ass nor with sucking ass. However, it was better than the treatment the other females were receiving. I woke up with a hard cock and the two girls lying next to me curled into each side of my body. I must have moved a tiny bit and Monanue's eyes opened.

"Good morning. I will fuck your ass and Alice will clean us up unless you prefer the other position." Her eyes widened and she rolled to her stomach and pulled her butt cheeks wide. I levered up and ran my ten inches balls deep in her rectum and began to fuck her hard. Her grunts woke Alice. I looked at her and said, "Your mouth will clean us when I finish." She nodded. I continued to pound Monanue hard until I released my load deep into her bowels. She groaned to feel my throbbing cock as it shot its loads of cum into her body. I finally pulled out and Alice took my cock into her mouth sucking me clean. When I pulled away, she moved to Monanue and began to suck my cum and anything else available in her rectum into her mouth and down her throat. I pulled on my boots and my weapons' belt and left the hut.

Outside were my men and the village women lying around. Most of the women had cum encrusted around their three holes. I looked over to see David with his cock in his mother's ass. His ass was also leaking cum. I thought that would make an interesting story to hear from his mother or him later.

Black Jim and Ratso came over to stand with me as people gradually rose from their slumbers and moved bodies tired from the sexual exercises of the last night. Ratso said, "Captain, when do you want to start?"

"I want some breakfast first. Others may eat though I'm sure some of the women will lose theirs later if they eat now."

Black Jim chuckled. "It will be interesting to see how they take what will happen to their men and to them."

After a few slaps, the women of the village prepared a breakfast for us and my men ate. Any women who wanted food ate also. Alice and Monanue ate a little. Alice had a look like she would throw up soon unless her stomach settled. Doris was able to eat though David ate little. He also didn't like to sit. Apparently, his ass hurt. A number of the native women also had that problem. My two could sit but were not comfortable.

We had five men plus the missionary and his son. I had the five brought before me. I picked one who hadn't been killed only because he caught the flat of a blade and said, "Who is his woman? Does he have any children here?"

It was quiet and a woman came forward. She said, "He wasn't married. I am his sister. I did not have a man and he protected me as best as he could."

She was, as almost all of the surviving women were, possessed of a nice figure but, in her case, the face was homely. I said to her brother, "Very well. You are sentenced to hang." I pointed at her. "You will ease his passage. If you do not do well, you will join him."

Black Jim threw a rope over a tree limb. With the man's hands tied behind him, his shorts were stripped off and the rope placed around his neck. Ratso led the young woman in front of her brother and said, "You will suck his cock and swallow everything that comes out of it. If you fail, you, too, will die but slowly."

She looked scared but knelt before her brother and took his cock into her mouth. Black Jim slowly hoisted the man into the air until his toes couldn't touch the ground. He was choking and his cock hardened quickly in his sister's mouth as she sucked him. He didn't kick much as he strangled but his cock powered into his sister's mouth and he came hard. She swallowed repeatedly and began to move away from him when her eyes opened wide in horror. His bladder released and his piss was flooding her mouth. She managed to keep swallowing until his cock was drained and he went limp in death, his face black. Ratso lifted her to her feet and said, "Keep it down or else!"

She gulped but managed to hold the vile contents of her stomach down. She did burp a couple of urine smelling burps but it stayed down and she would live to be fucked some more. Black Jim let the rope down and her brother's body lay on the ground. A couple of my men moved it to one side and I pointed at another man who was pulled forward. "Who is his woman?"

An older woman stepped forward and said, "His woman was killed when you took over, I am his mother. I will try to ease his passage." She was the only one of the women who was overweight though even she was not heavy by much.

He was quickly stripped and led to the rope. Black Jim placed the noose on his neck and cinched it. She went to her knees in front of him and, opening her mouth, sucked his cock deeply. Black Jim began to pull on the rope and his body began to rise as he choked and struggled. His cock surged into his mother's mouth as he reflexively hardened for his last orgasm. As his feet no longer could touch the ground, he rocked back and forth roughly fucking his mother's face with mindless violence. We could see the muscles on his body tighten as he shot his final load into his mother's mouth and down her throat to settle in her stomach. He held that straining pose for long moments until he died. Then his bladder released and he flooded his mother's mouth with hot piss. She swallowed convulsively as it went down her throat.

I had pulled Alice into my lap and forced my hard cock deep into her ass not heeding her pain but slamming up into her rectum repeatedly until I shot my load into her tight body as we watched the young man die. She joined me in coming hard as she watched the incestuous sight and death. My cock may have hurt her but it didn't stop her orgasm from running through her body with repeated and violent shudders.

The young man's piss slowed and stopped and his mother moved away from his slack body on her hands and knees. Her stomach began to heave trying to expel the vile contents she had received. She should have stood but that is not usually the body's reaction to an upset stomach. Her heaves became worse until she couldn't contain it any longer and expelled the contents of her stomach onto the dirt before her. There was a gasp from the rest of the natives. Death had been threatened for failure. Monanue had been on her knees in front of me sucking Alice's cunt and licking my balls and the junction of my cock and Alice's ass. She had turned to look at the sight during her efforts. When she heard the heaving, she pulled away and watched in horror as the woman vomited the contents of her stomach and lay there heaving with her breath rasping through a sore throat as she gazed in sick horror at the mess in front of her face.

Ratso approached her giggling in his high-pitched voice and, with a sick smile, informed her that she would die this day for failing to keep her son's last gift down. He looked at me and said, "May I pick her death, Captain?"

"What would you have in mind, Ratso?"

"Arrows and spear. She would serve as an example to others, too."

A slight shiver went through my body but I nodded slowly. I said, "Go ahead. First, hogtie her. We will finish the hangings later. Perhaps other helpers for the men will realize the importance of their efforts."

Ratso smiled happily and pulled the woman to her feet. "Bitch!" He shouted. "You failed your son. Now, you will serve as an example for what happens to failures!" She paled under her deeply tanned skin and began to wail. Ratso slapped her face hard and her wails subsided to moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.