I Become a BFFB

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: How computers changed my life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   White Couple   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I've always been interested in technology, actually work with computers in my job, so when friends and family have problems, they often come to me for help.

That's fine with me, I'm happy to share my knowledge and expertise and have most of the tools available to me anyway.

So, when my niece, Marian, called me to tell me that her laptop had quit working and that she had a paper on it that she had to finish and turn in, I told her not to worry and asked her if she had a backup available. Of course, like so many people, she told me she didn't.

I told her to bring it over after six so I could take a look at it.

Now, my niece is quite a lovely young woman. She has just started her master's program in Education and the paper was one she needed to finish and turn in the next week. She is tall, like her mother, my sister, and stands five-nine, quite statuesque and curvy.

Marian brought it over and I took it back to my makeshift shop and took a look at it, running some diagnostics. I did run some antivirus software and reinstalled the operating system and got the computer up and running again.

I called her and asked her what her file was called and where it was located and she told me so I found it and it opened well and seemed complete. She was so happy to hear that, of course, and I told her to pick it up the next morning on Saturday.

After I'd assured her that things were okay with her laptop, I closed the file and on her desktop was a folder marked, "Photos." Perhaps you might not look but I did and inside were several folders, one of friends, another with family photos and one was a file marked, "James and me," so I took a look.

Here was my beautiful niece, Marian, standing in front of a bathroom mirror with a fellow holding a smartphone taking their photo. Naked.

I went through the folder, pic by pic, many of them naked, several of them fucking and I found a video file in the same folder. Yes, about twenty minutes of spirited sex, especially of the fellow, James, up in back of my niece doing her doggie-style as her large boobs swayed back and forth.

Well, you know what I had to do, right? I pulled my pants down along with my boxers and had a good go at it while I watched my beautiful niece sucking and fucking this boyfriend of hers, James.

I did copy them onto my own computer, after all, a single guy needs some visual masturbation material, right?

The next morning Marian came over right after nine and I showed how everything now worked again and gave her a USB-drive with her valuable files on it including her college paper.

As I handed the thumb drive to her, I said, "Here's your work files and also the picture and video files you won't want to lose."

Her eyes widened and her face flushed a bit, then she asked, "Um, did you look at any of those, any of my picture files or video ones?"

"Well, I know who James is, if that's what you're wondering, Marian."

"Oh, geez, I meant to erase those," she admitted.

"Marian, you're certainly old enough to have pictures and videos, intimate ones, you're twenty-two, after all."

"I know, but I didn't even think about them when I gave you my laptop. What must my uncle think of me?"

"Your uncle, Marian, thinks the world of you and even more so now after seeing that stunning body of yours. You and your boyfriend certainly do have a wonderful time of it."

"Oh, James isn't my boyfriend. Not really. We're just friends-with-benefits, we're fuck-buddies."

Well, I had heard the term but I asked her anyway, "So, it's just for the sex, you two aren't really involved otherwise?"

"Just the sex. Oh, he's a nice guy and all, but my thing with James is all about the sex. Is that shocking, Uncle Chase? Am I a bad niece?"

"No, I understand, we all have wants and needs. Your generation is just more direct about it. That's nice."

We were sitting at my workbench and she put her hand on my bare leg right along the hem of my shorts and said, "Well, James now has a girlfriend so I'm kind of without that kind of companionship at the moment. And you did help me out, I'd like to do something for you," she said as she turned and kissed me on the lips sliding her tongue in my mouth as she moved her hand up onto the bulge in my shorts.

Her head pulled back and she said, "You know, Uncle Chase, I don't ever think you've shown me your bedroom. I think its about time you did," and she stood up pulling me up by the arm.

I showed her where to go and we were soon in my bedroom, standing there, necking, making out, our hands all over each other.

"Oh, I don't want to wait any longer, I'm so hot," she said and she was almost instantly out of her clothes. I got mine off as well and she took my cock in her hand, gave a gently squeeze, then told me, "You know, Uncle Chase, I've wondered for a while now what this might be like. I think I'm gonna like this," and she pulled the covers back and flopped down, legs wide.

I have never just fucked a woman; I always, yes, always, give her an orgasm by oral first. That's just my way and it has earned me some accolades so I crawled up between her legs, then dipped my head down to begin kissing, sucking and licking my niece's wet pussy.

"Mmm, I love a man that starts out this way, Uncle Chase, I think you and I are gonna be fuck-buddies for sure. Just don't tell my mom, okay? It's just our little fun secret," she said as I gently opened her with my fingers so I could get my tongue in deeper.

"Mmm, omigod, oh, that is so good, so hot," she gasped as her hands pulled my head tight to her as she began to buck against my tongue. I just loved her pussy, it was so smooth and soft and plump; I could lick it forever.

"Oh, Uncle Chase, you really know what you're doing. I might send you some guys I've known and you can give them lessons," she huffed as I flicked my tongue as deeply as I could.

She lifted her legs over my shoulders and settled them there as I could look up to see her breasts rapidly rising and falling.

Oh, oh, omigod, uuh, uuh," she cried out as her hips thrust at my face while I held my tongue as steady as I could. She sat up and pulled me up into her arms kissing me over and over, panting, "Oh, Uncle Chase, that was wonderful, wonderful."

Then, she flopped back down, gripping me tight as she wound her legs around my back, wiggling herself into place for me to begin pushing into her.

"Mmm, yes, oooh, right there, inside, inside," she panted as I pressed into her warm and slippery insides. It was delicious.

I began moving in and out as she moved her hips around under me giving me the best fuck I'd had in years, simply wonderful.

"Oh, Marian, you are so nice, this is wonderful," I moaned as she lifted her legs high moving her hips back and forth as I stroked in and out over her.

"Have you ever thought about this? You and me doing this?" she asked. "Tell me the truth."

"Well, that bikini you had, the little yellow one when you were, oh, sixteen, seventeen, something like that, um, yeah, I though about what your beautiful body would be like doing this."

"Mmm, that's funny. Do you remember me hanging around you a lot when I had that yellow bikini on? When I would sit in your lap?"

"I do. Don't tell me it wasn't all innocent?"

"Heh, hardly. I still can remember your erection under me. Now it's inside me. Oh, it's taken some time to get here but it sure was worth the wait."

"Yes it has, Marian. I wondered if you weren't wiggling around on purpose but, well..."

"Oh, on purpose, all right. I loved feeling you hard and stiff under me. And, Uncle Chase, I certainly knew what I was doing, I was giving you a hard on and I loved it every time I did."

"I'm sure loving the way you've made me hard today. I'll fix your computer any time you want," I laughed.

"Just pull back until you're almost out of me, just leave the tip inside," she asked and I moved back as she began moving her hips in a circle massaging my cock tip with the inside of her pussy lips.

"Mmm, that's nice, where did you learn that?" I asked her as she sent shivers of ecstasy all over my body.

"Maybe I shouldn't say, but, well, it was one of my profs when I was in my second year. He was about sixty years old and handsome in an older man kind of way. I just thought he was so sexy and, boy, did he teach me a lot. The man was a master lover. Just the best. So, thank Doctor Eriksson. He loved it when I got him off this way."

"Mmm, I'm loving it, too," I moaned as I held still while her pussy slickly rubbed around and around on my head.

"He was the one man I've been with who could fuck for hours. The only way he could cum was doing this. But I'd let him do me on and on and on, through three, four orgasms. Then he'd want this, just what I'm doing. And he'd cum a ton. Since his cock wasn't really deep, a lot of it came right out. I loved the feel of it all wet and running down my butt crack. That's pretty slutty, huh, Uncle Chase? You didn't know what a little whore your niece has turned out to be, huh?"

"I think you've turned out just fine, Marian. And you're gonna have my cum running down your butt crack any time now, this is fantastic," I gasped as it happened. My cum began shooting into her, but being shallow, a good bit of it didn't stay up inside and her underside was drooling my cum as she pushed down and started fucking me hard and fast.

"Umm, umm, fuck me, fuck me, omigod, ayye, ayye, unhh, unhh, oh, wow, it was just like with my old prof, wow, this was great, Uncle Chase," she said rather breathlessly as she pulled my head down tonguing me over and over.

She kept going under me and in another minute or two, her tight little pussy triggered the avalanche of my cumming up into my niece, my favorite niece.

"UUH, UUH, oh, Marian, mmm," I groaned, simply overwhelmed by the glorious feeling her body had given me.

"Mmm, I could keep going if you could," she said as I told her I thought I could, making a mental note to look into getting some of those pills they advertise all the time. They might just be a good thing to have around.

She fucked me to another orgasm, having one herself and we cuddled together kissing and feeling each other in this new and quite wonderful way.

"Did I surprise you, Uncle Chase?"

"You did, actually. I just never thought anything like this might ever happen but I'm sure glad it has."

"Can we do this even when my laptop works just fine?"

"Oh, I'll say, Marian, any time you want. I would never want to turn you down, sweetie, this has been just wonderful."

She left about eleven-thirty and I was left with the memories of our lovemaking until the next Saturday when she called me to see if I was, perhaps, horny.

This began our Saturday morning lovemaking sessions which quickly became the high point of my week. It also began my finding out how my niece could give a blow job that lasted nearly a half an hour leaving me to ejaculate an enormous load spurting six to ten inches in the air. It even made me a little dizzy at times but, oh, so happy.


Chapter 2

Then, one Friday afternoon, Marian sent me a text message at work and asked if I could look at a friend's computer, it locked-up on her and there was nothing she could do to get it going again. So, I told her, sure bring it over about seven and figured that if I could get her friend's computer going, I would have a little fun with my niece as well before she took the computer back to her friend.

Right at seven, my doorbell rang and when I opened it, there was a tall, blond young woman standing there holding a laptop.

"You're Marian's Uncle Chase?"

"Yes, is it your laptop that doesn't work?"

"Yes, I'm Nora Sands and I brought it with me for you to look at," she said as she stepped inside and handed me her computer.

I told her to come back to my workshop and I set right to running a few diagnostics to see what the problem was.

Luckily, it was one I'd seen many times before and soon had it running, taking only about twenty minutes total.

"Oh, you are so good with all this. You've really saved my life, Marian said you were good," she said as she stood up. "She also said how I could pay you back," and she stood up and pulled her top off then began pulling her shorts to the floor, kicking off her flip-flops.

Nora Sands stood there, probably about five-seven or so, slender but curvy, with a pretty face framed in blond curls with a lithe, athletic body. Her breasts were just perfect for her size, B-cup as I found out, and her pussy had a small landing strip of trimmed dark hair that pointed toward the plump little crease below.

She had come over with no underwear on, just a top and shorts. And now she stood there, beautifully naked, smiling at me.

"So, where's your bedroom, Uncle Chase?" she asked and I stood up and led this lovely young woman down to my bedroom and swept the covers off my bed. She got on, dropping down, spreading open as I got out of my clothes, not for Marian this time but for a college friend of hers.

I got up between her legs, I'm sure she was fully-expecting a nice fuck but, as we know, that's not my way. So, I dipped my head down and kissed her softly on her pussy lips, already moist with anticipation, then stabbed my tongue in and around as she moaned softly.

My fingers eased her open so I could deepen my tonguing and it really set her off.

"Mmm, omigod, Marian was right, you are so good, yes, oh, right there, make me cum," she groaned as I kept tonguing her sweet pussy. I certainly kept going, this, after all, was something I dearly loved doing, and she lifted her legs onto my shoulders and held my face to her opening as I tongued her.

I've gotten off many women orally and hers was one of the most dramatic orgasms I'd ever given. After screaming rather loudly, she just collapsed there, limp, panting, out of breath, for several minutes while I kept licking her softly.

Finally, "Fantastic, omigod, she said you were good but that's the best any man has ever given me. You are better than fantastic, Uncle Chase."

I thought it was funny that she was calling me Uncle Chase just like Marian does but she could call me anything she wanted as far as I was concerned.

"Mmm, inside now, come up here," she said pulling me up as I got up and moved my cock up to her, rubbed the tip up and down on her, then pushed my hips forward, parting her labia to move deeper inside.

"Oh, yeah, this is what I want," she moaned as I moved back and forth. "You sure know how to make a pussy happy, Uncle Chase. Marian was absolutely right. She's got the best uncle on earth."

"Well, my niece has got the hottest friend on earth, if you ask me," I panted as I stroked my swollen cock in and out of this lovely friend of my niece.

I was finding out about today's college women, I suppose, and they surely made my head spin with how comfortable they seemed to be with their rather open sexuality that I was enjoying quite wonderfully.

"Well, I'm sure liking her uncle, that's for sure."

"I'm not too old for you, Nora?" I asked hoping I wasn't.

She laughed and I could feel each laugh tighten her around my cock. "Oh, hardly. I really like older men, actually. There's a few profs that would tell you so. Oh, and the man that used to live next door when I was in high school. He was the first male I ever seduced, that I set out to take to bed. He was fifty-one years older than I was. God, I loved fucking him. He sure didn't have that erectile dysfunction they talk about in all the commercials. He could give me a really slow fucking, get me off twice, then he did get soft but his tongue, omigod, his tongue should be in the Smithsonian, it's a national treasure. Even better than yours and yours is quite wonderful, Uncle Chase."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.