An Unconventional Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Veritas

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Matthew Keating, and I’ve lived a life that most people would, charitably, consider… unconventional.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I was walking down the stairs, heading for breakfast one weekday morning. Before entering the kitchen, where I could hear my parents, I paused to adjust my semi hard cock.

Andie had provided a spectacular show that morning, appearing in an old nightshirt and white thong panties. The shirt was at least several years old, in multiple shades of pink with 'Hello Kitty' on the front, right in the middle of her chest, framed nicely by her breasts. Though it had once reached down to her mid-thighs, it now only covered the upper half of her butt, was very tight and worn almost see-through thin from use and countless washes. Her slight unfettered breasts were plain to see, topped with rock hard nipples, jiggling under the shirt and the twin firm globes of her perfect ass cheeks were prominently on display for my enjoyment.

Even after jacking off in the shower just fifteen minutes before, the memory still had me hard and horny.

She had been brushing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, while idly caressed her body – cupping her breasts, groping her ass, and running a finger over her tightly covered and perfectly outlined pussy - seemingly oblivious to me admiring her.

Of course, she knew all too well just what she was doing.

I could tell that the performance wasn't all for my benefit though ... her erect nipples, goosebumps all over her arms, her chest rising and falling in short quick breaths, the rosy flush to her face. It was plain to see that she was as turned on by the show as I was.

This was a few months after our game's escalation, when I had stripped down and masturbated in the shower in front of her, so I was also teasing her in my own way. I'd started entering the bathroom bare-chested in the mornings and, though I was mostly a boxers man, I'd bought some pairs of tight and revealing boxer briefs and tighty whities to wear, just for the occasion.

I'm pretty sure she appreciated the effort.

On more than one morning, after retreating back to her room, I could just manage to hear the soft, but distinct sounds of pleasure filled moaning and groaning and the rhythmic squeaking of her bed through her closed and locked bedroom door.

The idea of Andie jilling off thanks to me was more than a bit satisfying and very, very hot. Just then, standing right outside the kitchen, gently stroking my half-hard cock through my jeans, I wondered if she would ever decide to let me watch. And eventually, maybe with time, I could help her out a bit...

I shook my head to dispel those spellbinding thoughts from my mind. The last thing that I needed was to face my parents with a full blown hard-on stuffed uncomfortably in my pants.

Entering the kitchen, I saw Dad sitting in his usual seat at the table, reading today's paper just like he did every morning. Mom on the other hand stood at the kitchen counter, her back to me, preparing the customary breakfast plate piled high with toast.

"Morning." I greeted them both happily.

Perving on a sexy woman and jacking off first thing in the morning sure can put you in a good mood.

I received a grunted response from dad, from behind his newspaper. Mom though paused what she was doing to turn toward me, greet me with a warm smile and a, "Morning baby."

"You're looking good today mom." I told her, after giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

No, I wasn't sucking up, I actually meant it. My mother is an almost naturally beautiful woman and can look downright gorgeous whenever she's in the mood and puts some effort into it. Today, she was without a doubt dressed to impress – for some sort of staff meeting at work most likely – in a loose and airy dark green blouse with a flowered pattern, a very tight knee length white skirt and a pair of strappy heels. Some simple jewelry and a light touch of makeup made my already beautiful mother, simply stunning.

"Why thank you kind sir." She smiled, genuinely happy at the sincere compliment. But then it shifted to slightly irritated for a moment. "At least somebody notices." She said the last part a bit louder, on obvious dig at my father.

He didn't respond, either not paying attention, being too engrossed in his paper or just not wanting to get sucked into an argument he couldn't hope to win.

With him, either one was probable.

Not wanting to get pulled into the middle of my parents' drama, I instead focused all of my attention on breakfast, pouring myself a mug of fresh coffee with a couple spoons of sugar.

Something unexpected happened though, when I turned toward the fridge searching for some milk.

I was admittedly still partly daydreaming about Andie, so I didn't notice that my mom already there. At that exact moment, by some strange twist of fate, she was bent over at the hips, head and shoulders in the refrigerator, removing an orange from the bottom crisper drawer when I bumped right into her. As I did so, my erection pressed firmly into a cheek of her shapely ass.

It all could have ended right there – an accident and a fleeting inappropriate contact. Embarrassing, sure, but in time the incident could be laughed about, most likely ignored and eventually forgotten. It would have been a hell of lot simpler like that.

The bump, though admittedly nice, only lasted a second. Maybe even not that long. It did manage to unbalance my mom enough to pitch her forward right into the fridge. She let out a squeak of panic and her hands shot out aimlessly, searching for some place to hold on to, but to no avail. Trying to help, I instinctively grabbed onto her hips and pulled her up and back towards me ... and straight back against my semi hard-on.

This time, it was no fleeting, accidental bump.

I have no logical excuse for what happened next. Temporary insanity sounds good. Possibly it was from the rapid loss of blood to my brain, now being diverted to my quickly swelling cock, or maybe primal instinct simply cold-cocked highly evolved reason and took over the reins of my body.

I can't even remember thinking anything particularly coherent, other than the phrase, 'Damn, that ass feels sooo good.'

My mother had regained her balance - somewhat - and was no longer in danger of falling. She was still bent over though, pitched forward in the fridge, one hand gripping the door and the other a shelf tightly.

"Thanks hon..." she started to say, but her voice promptly trailed off as she realized what exactly she was feeling pressed into her butt.

I wasn't in any way paying attention to her – I was completely focused on the sensations coming from my groin.

All I knew was that I felt my semi-erect cock suddenly pushed straight between two globes, the pleasantly perfect mix of firm and soft. The intense pleasure actually made me feel a bit lightheaded. Confronted with that unexpected, but irresistible sensation, I couldn't stop myself.

Well ... I admit, I didn't really try to...

I certainly didn't plan or think about what I did next, I simply reacted on base instinct. Tightening my grip on my mother's hips and leaning back slightly for better leverage, I couldn't help but pump my hips a few times, thrusting my cock up and down, deeper between the warm, soft curves of her backside. With truly impressive speed, my cock grew rock hard, to its full length and girth.

It was impossible not to be aware of the sexual nature of the contact. For a few seconds, I was actually dry humping my mom's ass.

I believe that I heard her gasp, in shock most likely - though a dark part of my mind would later whisper to me that it might in fact have been in genuine pleasure. That was her only noticeable reaction. For three or four strokes she didn't move or say a word, leaving me to enjoy her body completely unimpeded.

"You alright honey?" My father's voice shocked me back into the world around me.

Looking over towards the kitchen table, I saw his eyes peering at us over his paper. Thankfully, the fridge's open door blocked his view of what was happening between his son and wife.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.