An Unconventional Family - Cover

An Unconventional Family

Copyright© 2013 by Veritas

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Matthew Keating, and I’ve lived a life that most people would, charitably, consider… unconventional.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

My name is Matthew Keating, and I've lived a life that most people would, charitably, consider ... unconventional. In fact, the average person would most likely call me a sick pervert, a deviant, a criminal, maybe even a sinner, destined to suffer for all of eternity in the very bowels of hell.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't share that particular low opinion of my worth.

Though I've certainly made some unusual choices in my life, which have led me down seldom traveled paths, looking back on the years now I know that I wouldn't change a single damn thing. My life might be abnormal, but I have never hurt anyone, directly or indirectly. If I truly had to describe my life, it would have to be "one hell of a fun and fulfilling time".

It all started when I was seventeen and spending the summer at a small family reunion at a lakeside resort.

No, wait ... I really should start further back. Give you some more context to my family and the whole extraordinary situation I somehow found myself in.

Or maybe, I subconsciously created it?

The one thing I am sure of is my whole life started to change, quite innocently enough, because of my little sister Andie.

We were a run-of-the-mill middle class American family. Just two parents and their two kids living in a nice house in the suburbs. My dad, Steven, was a mid-level executive at an insurance company, while Amanda, my mom, was a part-time administrative worker at the local elementary school. We were a pretty happy family, but things would eventually change and become much more ... complicated.

We would still be a happy and loving family, just a very unconventional one.


One early morning, when I was fifteen years old and Andie had just turned thirteen, I stumbled into our shared bathroom, still bleary-eyed with sleep. There, I was surprised to find her bent over the sink, brushing her teeth. She had apparently forgotten to lock the door connected to my bedroom.

All pretty harmless and ordinary, right? It happens to siblings every day, all over the world! I know it was a pretty common occurrence in our home – Andie and I had been sharing a bathroom for some years, ever since we moved into this house. Despite the occasional argument about who got to use it first and for how long, we had gotten more or less used to it.

This time was different though. By some strange twist of fate, this time we were both only in our underwear.

We were a pretty laid back family. No one thought anything of crossing the hall only in their underwear, or with nothing but a towel wrapped around them, for example. But, ever since starting puberty, Andie had been terribly body shy, especially around me and our father. Typical teenage girl behavior, I'm led to believe.

This was the most of her skin that I had seen in a couple of years.

She was wearing a plain, light pink bra, but she hardly needed it, having only the barest hint of breasts. Her matching pink boy shorts seemed to be a size too small, clinging tightly to her nicely curved hips and nice tight ass, revealing every fold and crevice in startling detail. She was bent over slightly, leaning forward to examine her reflection in the mirror more closely, her back arched attractively. This displayed her long firm legs, round, upthrust peach-shaped ass, and her tightly covered mons to perfection. She was slim and petite, taking after the women on dad's side of the family, and quite fit and athletic, the obvious result of her love for soccer and volley ball.

Her vigorous tooth brushing, with a drip of white toothpaste foam on her chin, was more than just a bit suggestive. Not only that, it was also making parts of her anatomy shake in very interesting and incredibly distracting ways.

'Damn, she looks good, ' I couldn't help thinking, feeling incredibly surprised - it seemed that just a short while ago Andie was a rail-thin and gangly tomboy. 'When did she get those damn curves?'

Likewise, I just couldn't help the massive hardon that jumped up quite suddenly and forcibly within my boxers.

Admit it people! Every man goes through this embarrassing realization some time or another in his lifetime. Even a few women, I'll willing to bet. A moment when they realize that they are sexually attracted to someone they definitely shouldn't be – namely, a family member. If they don't have a sibling, it'll be a cousin, an aunt or uncle, or even one of their own parents. Maybe it's an in-law of some kind, or if they're older, a child or grandchild. It doesn't mean that they'd actually act on those feelings, but they're there and they're absolutely unavoidable.

Plus, admiring and fantasizing never really hurt anybody.

I really should have known better. I should have swiftly and silently retreated back out to my room, but I just couldn't tear myself away from the sight before me. Maybe it was just the light she was in, or the fact I hadn't actually started dating yet, but no high school hottie or internet porn babe had ever gotten me so turned on, so quickly.

Andie hadn't noticed me entering the bathroom, nor had she noticed me studying her body intently for the past couple of minutes. But, as she shifted her stance and pulled her long black hair over one shoulder, she finally noticed me in the mirror. I watched her reflection intently as I tried to keep up with the rapidly shifting emotions I saw there. First her eyes widened and her mouth fell open slightly in surprise, leaving her toothbrush dangling slightly. A reddening that started in her face and spread over most of her neck, shoulders and chest revealed her embarrassment. Then I saw fear, confusion and a touch of anger warring each other equally in her expressions and posture.

Only then did she seem to notice that I was just as exposed as she was. Her expression softened distractedly a little as her eyes traveled down my naked chest.

I fully admit to being embarrassed, but only slightly. Besides the courage lent to me by the pure animalistic force of my arousal, I'm happy to say that I was pretty proud of how I looked. Though just a couple of years ago I had been slightly on the pudgy side, playing lacrosse at school, the occasional home workout and a summer job as a stock boy at a local supermarket had all seriously improved on my build. I was far from being ripped, but my stocky frame was certainly well muscled.

So, I let my sister take me in, honestly enjoying the admiring attention. I just managed to keep myself from striking a pose or flexing.

Eventually, her gaze reached my tented boxers. Her eyes widened once again as she stared intently at my covered hardon in the mirror's reflection. It was quick, but I saw her small pink tongue dart out of her mouth and lick her lips and my erection jumped in response. Looking at her chest, I saw two prominent bumps slowly appear on her bra just as I heard a sharp intake of breath.

I couldn't keep the small smile off my face. Clearly I wasn't the only one enjoying the view.

We stared at each other like that for some time, neither one of us moving a muscle. Only our eyes moved as we took in each other's bodies. Looking back at it now, I'm still unsure how long it was - it sometimes seemed like mere seconds, at others, whole hours.

Finally, Andie looked away, breaking the spell.

She calmly spit into the sink, rinsed her mouth and put her toothbrush away. Brushing her hair behind her ears – a nervous tick of hers I had always been fond of - she then turned around, facing me directly. Though she tried to look me in the eyes, they kept shifting down towards the obvious and bobbing bulge in my boxers.

"Perv," she called me, trying in vain to hide the amused smirk on her face.

She then casually walked out of the bathroom, her head held high, taking her sweet time about it and with a noticeable extra sway to her hips. I tried the best I could to burn the image of her flexing, tight ass checks into my memory. I didn't know when I'd ever see it quite like this again, after all.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.