A Mother's Dilemma
Chapter 4: It's a family affair

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk2003

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: It's a family affair - The story of a mother as she struggles to come to terms with her unnatural desires to see her youngest son's cock.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

The last six days, since Sally caught Joan and James, had been a bit of a strain for Joan; she was pounded with questions from Sally; about when the affair started; how many times had they fucked and who had instigated the first moves. Unfortunately Joan had been caught out and happened to mention Robert in part of the explanations' Sally quickly picked up on this and began rubbing her hands at the thought of taking both her sister in law's boys and also completing a secret fantasy of being the meat in a sexual sandwich.

The last two days had been particularly harassing as Sally tried to find out if Joan was bi sexual; which she finally admitted the idea turned her on but she had never experimented in that direction. More ribbing from Sally about fresh tasting cunt juices' had almost proved too much for Joan. She had threatened to call a halt to everything if Sally did not back off a little.

So now on this particular Saturday night; Sally turned up with a small suitcase and explained she had decided to come and stay for a while. As they sat and chatted over the evening meal; Sally said she was eager to get things started and over washing the pots she made a plan of action with Joan.

Basically Joan was to find an excuse to go into Robert's room, naked of course, and lead him back to her room to start things off; Meanwhile Sally would make small talk with James and would ask him to pop up to see his mother on the pretext of getting something or other. James would obviously walk in on his mother and brother and if human nature was anything to go by he would stay and join in. Once he had been missing for a reasonable amount of time Sally could legitimately go looking for him and then she too would walk in on all the action.

With the plans basically set, it was left to Joan to make the decision as to why she would be entering Robert's bedroom in a state of undress, and how she was to coax him to go along to her room was anyone's guess. Joan walked slowly upstairs and into her bedroom, she quickly undressed and went into the bathroom where she turned on the shower before closing the cubicle door. Wrapping a towel loosely around her waist, she made her way to Robert's bedroom, without knocking she entered the room and found her horny little son in the middle of stroking his cock; as she entered she casually tugged at the back section of her towel and low and be hold just as she planned the towel fell to the floor leaving her stark naked.

Feigning surprise, Joan opened her legs as she bent to pick up the towel, she was fully aware that were eldest son's eyes closely watched her crotch area, and even before she was stood upright again he was by her side with his hand cupping her mount of Venus; deftly he managed to slide the tip of his index finger into her soft wet opening of her cunt. Half closing her eyes, Joan also closed her hand around the stiff column of her sons cock. Without saying a word she led him cock in hand towards her bedroom and once inside she turned into his welcoming embrace; as their mouths met each tried to insert their eager tongue into the other's mouth. Whether by skill or chance they seemed to find the edge of the bed and toppled backwards onto it but never breaking their physical contact and their embrace.

Roberts hand now snaked its way up towards his mother's generous breasts and he skilfully played with her rock hard nipples causing her to gasp and groan into his open mouth. Time seemed to stand still as the two lovers explored each other's mouths with their tongues, Robert had not been idle with his hands as with his left hand he was cradling his mother's delightful arse; while with his right he had managed to encase her hard nipple between his thumb and finger and was gently rolling them over the delightful nub.

Overcome with eagerness, they both gave in to their pent-up passions and almost without any consideration towards the others needs they tried to satisfy their own; just how it happened neither of them really knew but Robert found himself between his mother's stretched legs and her overly excited cunt appeared to be enticing him to fill it with his rock hard cock. He carefully position is purple headed cock at the entrance to her welcoming cunt and even before he began to push, he felt his mother buck beneath him and in doing so she eagerly swallowed half his cock up her cunt at the selfsame moment she let out a load passionate scream. Robert's first thrust burrowed the remainder of his cock into his mother; eliciting a rise in the tone of her scream.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.