A Mother's Dilemma - Cover

A Mother's Dilemma

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 3: What a to Do!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: What a to Do! - The story of a mother as she struggles to come to terms with her unnatural desires to see her youngest son's cock.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

For the next three days; poor Joan was torn between the nightly dreams of taking her two sons and by the daily attraction to the sex vibrator catalogue she had borrowed from her sister in law; Sally. The small catalogue seemed to be like a magnet and she found herself constantly going back to it and scanning the image of some fifty different vibrators and sex toys. Every time she looked at these images she found herself imaging how they would turn her on and sure enough it took very little to make her cunt soaking wet.

Add to this the nightly dreams of her two horny never satisfied sons and the things they did to her as she slept; in her dreams of course; and it is easy to understand why she was beginning to look a little jaded. James was the first to notice and comment as he put his arm around her shoulder and asked if she was alright. That touch was like lightning and she found her entire body reacting. In an instant her cunt was calling for attention; her nipples became so stiff they actually ached. Struggling to keep her voice calm and normal she replied that she had not been sleeping very well.

James asked if she thought a back massage would help her get some sleep; and she found herself agreeing automatically to James coming to her room tonight when she was ready for bed and for him to give her the back massage. After James arm had left her shoulder and James flitted out of the room she felt her face flush as she imagines the endless possibilities of her own son giving her a massage and so much more.

All afternoon she felt fidgety and on edge; how she managed to cook their evening meal without burning it or herself; she would never know. Even the simple act of sitting with her two Adonis type sons; knowing that Robert had already fucked her hot itchy cunt and that the same prospect was now possible with her youngest son James; proved to have her nerves on edge. After eating the meal; she had to demand both boys do the washing up as she was going to nip through the shower; James smiled as he thought of getting his hands on the near naked body of his hot mother and he already knew that Robert had; already had his way with their mother.

The two young men began arguing about who would wash and who would dry the plates and things from the meal and in the finish Joan ended up telling Robert to wash and James to wipe. Bidding them goodbye she slipped from the kitchen and headed for her bedroom. In the hallway away from the boys view she literally had to reach out to the walls to steady herself; as her legs suddenly went to jelly at the prospect of James running his hands over her naked skin. Joan had decided that one way or another she was going to make sure the James massaged her naked skin.

The shower felt like red hot needles raining down on her sensitive skin but Joan did not mind for her mind was lost in another daydream. James was massaging her naked back when suddenly he asked her to turn over; As Joan turned over she suddenly saw her youngest son was totally naked and sporting an impressive hard on. Hypnotically she found herself reaching out to feel the erect cock and it almost seared her hand as it firmly closed around this throbbing status of manhood. She quickly opened her mouth and her legs and as the hot velvety head caressed her tongue she felt invading fingers opening up her already soaking entrance of her womanhood. She physically groaned as she trembled as her first orgasm ripped through her so alive body.

She found herself begging James to quit teasing her and give her cunt the attention it craved from his youthful cock. Just then she heard a sharp knock on the bathroom door and without waiting to be called in; the door opened and there stood Robert. Making sure he took in the full view of his naked mother's body; he mumbled that he was going over to his mate's house and would not be back till late and as he turned to leave she was sure she heard him mumble something about fixing that sexy body when he got home.

The interruption caused Joan to suddenly begin to think and what's more she began to realise the folly of her plans; Mother's are not meant to seduce their sons let alone dream of taking them both at the same time. She turned the shower off and standing there as if in a trance the water ran in little streaks of clear water and the searing thought which seemed to burn into her memory was of the now cool water running over her stiff nipples and dropping for an eternity to the shower floor. How long she stood there transfixed she could not be sure but she returned to her surrounds to find James calling her name as he reached out to steady her as if she may collapse. James was also transfixed by the appearance of her fully naked mother; he licked his dry lips as he swore that she was a true goddess with perfect tits and clean shaved cunt.

Suddenly Joan became aware of James presence and instinctively she tried to cover her most vulnerable bits with a hand lowered into her crotch and her arm folded across her chest covering her rock hard nipples. Her face seemed to burn as she began to blush a deep crimson colour; Get me a towel she managed to stutter. In an erotic daze James moved slowly towards the towel cupboard but his eyes never left the now swelling busom half hidden by his mother's left arm. Handing over the towel he had managed to grasp without looking he suddenly began to blush too for his mother told him a small face cloth would hardly be suitable for a towel. James now dragged his eyes away from the enticing bulge of his mother's breasts and retrieved a large bath sheet. Quickly Joan wrapped herself in the towel and then returned her gaze to the area of her son which seemed to attract her attention so provocatively. She noted his rock hard cock was doing its utmost to escape the confines of his boxer shorts.

No more was said as the two highly charged erotic people moved from the bathroom to the master bedroom; Eventually James found his voice and asked his mother to lay face down on the bed. Excitedly she did as she was told; and as soon as she felt her son's warm hands on the back of her neck she bite her lips to stop herself groaning out aloud. His lightest of touches felt like tiny stinging sensations like you would find if you brushed against nettles. Soon Joan was lost in a dreamy place as her son expertly massaged her upper back muscles; So relaxed was she that when Joan was told to remove the bath towel she never considered refusing and she raised herself slightly before discarding the soft terry-towelling that was her bath sheet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.