A Mother's Dilemma - Cover

A Mother's Dilemma

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 1: Her first slip

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Her first slip - The story of a mother as she struggles to come to terms with her unnatural desires to see her youngest son's cock.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

Joan Simmons was a 48-year-old mother of two, who had been married to John Simmons for the last 22 years. In the beginning they had a wonderful sex life and frequently made love two or three times a night, although over the last five years it had been more like once a week. Joan was not one to complain although she did miss the physical contact from her husband. Both are children were now in their late teens Robert being the oldest at 19 and James Younger by three years.

Reasonably comfortably off, the Simmons family lived in a large four-bedroom house; the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom was at the rear of the property with the spare room between the two sons bedrooms at the front of the property. There was also a shared bathroom with those three bedrooms, in Joan Simmons mind there would be no need to share the bathroom with her sons. This led to her frequently taking a bath or shower without locking the door, and in many respects forgetting about her sons even been at home.

One fateful day she decided to take a shower whilst their eldest son Robert was still at home, as usual she undressed completely in her bedroom and retired by the adjoining door to her ensuite bathroom. Soon she was in a world of her own as the steam rose in the shower and the aching body yielded to the sensation of the warm water. Joan Simmons began lather her body with the soap and let her mind wander, for some reason her youngest son came into the mind and she found herself wondering if he had started masturbating yet.

This very idea both shocked and excited her, she knew that Robert was a noisy masturbator as she often heard him grunting his way to his orgasm as she passed his bedroom door but so far she was unsure about her younger son James. She was well aware it was not the usual thing from mother to concentrate on as to whether her sons were masturbating or not but she could not shake the idea from her mind and to be honest began to find it a turn on to imagine her sons playing with their own Cocks.

Absentmindedly she allowed her hand is to begin to knead her breasts as her fingers sought her nipples, somewhere in the distance she could actually hear own voice moaning ever closer to an orgasm. Anyone seeing her at this moment in time would swear she was a nymphomaniac dreaming of a lover and knowing her personally would assume the last person she would be erotically dreaming about would be her son. But in Joan's mind she could not help it she now had a mental pictures of her son James naked and thrusting his cock into her hot wet cunt, the more she thought about it the more she was turned on and the more disgusted she felt with herself because this was not the way a normal mother should be thinking. If the truth be known the taboo subject merely turned her on all the more but she could not explain why she had never felt this way about her eldest son Robert.

She reasoned that because of complications during the birth of James she had a closer and tighter bond with him than she did with Robert who's birth was more straightforward, ever since James was born she had worried over him like an old mother hen whereas when Robert was born things were a little strange with him being the firstborn which he was nowhere near as concerned as she was what with the problems with James.

Suddenly out of nowhere she experienced the best orgasm of her life, just as the imagine in her mind's eye flashed her son smiling face as his cock erupted all over her chest and neck. Mentally she was covered in hot sticky spunk and she loved it, which was the reverse in real life, many times John had pleaded with her to let him give her a pearl necklace and always she had made this excuse or that one. But now in her lewdest of daydreams she gladly accepted on from her youngest son of all people. Her cunt throbbed and her nipples ached as her mind ran riot with the feelings of sheer lust shared with her son.

Eventually she calmed down, finished showering and quickly moved to her bedroom, but she could not shake one thought, was her James well-endowed or did he take after John. No matter what she tried she just could not shake this thought from her mind and after many hours of deliberating she argued the in the interest of her own sanity she would have to manage to get a look at her youngest sons cock, she reasoned that there was no sexual overtone to doing this after all she had often seen him naked until he reached the age of eight, but try as she may she just could not recall the relative size to his age and how that relative size would be now he was 16.

Joan dressed casually but left off her panties as she reasoned to herself that her pussy was unusually sensitive tonight, the fact was that not knowing if her son was well-endowed or not was causing her cunt to itch and she felt constantly aroused as her mind kept constantly reminding her of this thought.

Now as she prepared an evening meal for her family she found herself getting turned on handling the carrots she was preparing as part of the meal. Joan genuinely thought she was losing her mind, she never visualised vegetables as sexual objects ever in the past and yet now each carrot seemed to take on a cock shape. In her mind it was always attached to her son James and often assumed gigantic proportions.

Even worse was to follow for when Robert entered the kitchen she blushed for in her mind's eye he was naked from the waist down and his seven inch cock, swayed as he walked. Luckily for Joan she stopped herself from screaming at Robert to go put some clothes on. Robert sat away from the table and began to talk to his mother about his latest college project but again in Joan's mind's eye he was sat stroking his cock and talking about fucking her like a bitch.

Suddenly Robert spoke out and an instantly embarrassed Joan tried to think of an answer to his observation, for Robert had asked his mother if she was preparing that carrot or masturbating it. Flustered and embarrassed Joan stuttered that she was toying with grating or slicing it, why? Robert then coughed and whispered it looked like you were stroking it like a cock! Joan told Robert not to be so filthy and if he was going to talk that way he could go to his room. The situation ended as they always seemed to do, when Robert had used words his mother did not like, only this time as Robert excused himself from the table and went to kiss his mum, instead of kissing her cheek as he normally would, his mother turned into the kiss at the last minute and the actually kissed on the lips and instead of it being a short quick peck it seemed to linger.

That unintentional kiss sent electric shocks through both mother and son; in Joan it seemed they headed straight to her clit and cunt and in Robert it made his balls tingle. Both seemed embarrassed as they broke apart and tried to act as if nothing had happened; but both could not stop thinking about that sex laden tingling moment.

Joan Busied herself by returning to preparing the meal and Robert coughed and made a lame excuse to leave the kitchen; However neither of them saw James at the kitchen door and the fact he had witnessed their kiss. As Robert brushed passed him James made a comment along the lines of hello young lovers; which did not help matters as a flustered Joan told him to be quiet and behave himself.

As she cooked the meal; Joan could not help but wonder why that kiss had affected her so; she reasoned that even a similar kiss from her husband did not excite her cunt like that kiss had done. This led her to wondering if a kiss from Robert could do that; how she would feel with a kiss from James; even worse flashed through her mind when she thought what the kiss would have felt like if they had used tongues and not just contacted lips. As they sat and ate their meal in silence; she kept stealing glances in Robert's direction wondering if he felt the same thrill as she had done and further more would he want it to happen again.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.