Immortality Truly Exists - Cover

Immortality Truly Exists

Copyright© 2013 by Storyteller4U

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Discovering how to live forever. I'll not spoil this story by spelling everything out in the tags. If you aren't comfortable with twists and turns, don't read this, but it contains only consensual adult love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

"Well, how does it feel to be 51, Tommy?" joked Lynn. "Though I know I'm close to that decade, I still can't picture myself being in it."

"I guess I'm just a decrepit, over the hill guy," he dejectedly stated.

"Tom, if you can keep up with the two of us, you'll never get old," said Angie, with a smile.

"Actually, Tommy, with Aenea away at college, you're aging twice as fast, for she celebrated your birthday last month, during her break, and now we're celebrating all over again," laughed Lynn.

"Can you picture me being old and bedridden?" asked Tom.

"Oh, boy!! Confining you to bed sounds like fun," added Lynn.

Tom's birthday celebration was one pun after another, yet he thoroughly enjoyed himself. He sat between Angie and Lynn on a padded bench seat, in a secluded, dimly lit section of the restaurant. He loved being surrounded by their warmth and humor. He knew he was the luckiest guy in the world. He had two beautiful, loving wives and a daughter who kept surprising him with new advances that made him the proudest daddy ever.

"I can't imagine being happier," beamed Tom.

Leaning in to his ear, Angie said, "Then we'd better not tell you we forgot our panties at home." Heat rapidly grew within him, as Angie and Lynn each took one of his hands and guided them to their warm moistness.

"I must have died and gone to heaven," said Tom, as he savored his wives' desire. "You're just too good for me."

While thoroughly enjoying herself, Angie said, "Tom, you'd better take a break, or the food scent in this restaurant will quickly be replaced. How about us stroking your ego, and you can give our pussies a rain check?" With a sad look on his face, Tom withdrew his hands, settling for holding them under his nose and licking his fingers.

"Tommy," said Lynn, "unfortunately we don't have the capability to offer you more than a taste of what you give us. You hold our family together, protect us, teach us, nurture us, love us and believe in us. The mold was broken after you were born. On occasion, Aenea shares her frustration that guys just don't measure up to her ideal ... you. Guys all see her as an amazing prize, which you have made sure she is, and are devastated when she won't settle for them. We three women are who we are as a result of you. You have given us so much: the confidence to believe in ourselves, a significantly broader perspective of everything around us and unimaginable love that constantly fills us with energy that makes us better than we could have ever been without you."

"Tom," Angie added, "there are no words to describe what you mean to us and how you've impacted our lives. The love we share with you is only available to share because you planted your seeds of love deep within us and have continued to care for and nurture those little seedlings. We merely feed you the crops we've harvested from your plants. We are your offspring, for without you we would never have become the women we are today. We owe you our lives, our everything. Unfortunately, all we have to give you in return is our love."

"By nourishing me with your love, I'll live forever," said Tom. "I may have opened doors, but it was the three of you, as individuals, who stepped through and fulfilled your amazing accomplishments. I am so proud of the women in my life. The love you share with me is so wonderful, yet I fear I am being greedy and taking more than my fair share. I'm insatiable, but, luckily, your love is limitless. Thank you for helping me celebrate another year in my life, and, even more so, thank you for being my life. You are too delicious, though I love how you spoil my taste buds. I love you both, more than you'll ever know."

"Well, Tom, I hope your birthday meal hasn't filled you up too much, as it's time we go home and nourish you with a double dessert. It's just too bad you only have one mouth, as you have two sets of upper and lower lips, along with 4 eager boobies, waiting to feed you our special elixir."

"Then what are we waiting for? I have no desire to rush anything, and there are only seven hours left to celebrate this birthday of mine. Every lip, every booby and every other part of your deliciously beautiful bodies will be savored with pleasure. Home, my goddesses."

As they walked out of the restaurant, Tom stumbled. "I guess I'm becoming a klutz in my old age," he laughed.

"Let's help this decrepit old man to the car," Angie said laughingly to Lynn. Arm in arm, they walked to the car. As he reached the car, he stumbled again.

"I guess I'm drunk," he said, "even without tasting a drop of alcohol. I must be intoxicated by these two lovely young women."

"OK, old man. We'll chauffeur you home and then take you for a ride," Lynn said. They put him in the middle of the front seat, sandwiched between Lynn, in the driver's seat, and Angie.

"Can I play on the way home?" Tom pleaded.

"As long as you don't get too carried away with Lynn. Remember, she is driving," agreed Angie. Tom quickly returned his hands to the familiarity of the moist warmth between their legs.

"Horny old man, here," Lynn laughed.

"No more than us," Angie laughed in response.


Once at home, Angie and Lynn led Tom to their bedroom. Barely were they through the door, when they began sensually stripping the clothes from his body. In a seductive voice, Lynn said, "Tommy, tonight is your night. We don't want you to do anything but lie back and receive your deserved pampering."

In the center of the bed was a narrow 10" high air mattress. "What's this for," he asked, in confusion, as his wives helped him to lie on it.

"You'll see," responded Angie. Each woman proceeded to get her nightgown Tom enjoyed the most and draped them over Tom's nude body, caressing his body, through the material, till the coolness of the material disappeared and was replaced by his body heat. "Time for your birthday show, Tom." They each planted a little kiss on Tom, and then Lynn moved to Angie's side of the bed.

Pressing a button on the stereo started sensual music playing, and then Lynn and Angie started to dance. Smiles filled the room. As they danced, Lynn moved behind Angie and wrapped her arms around her. Slowly, she unbuttoned Angie's blouse, till Tom had a clear view of her skin from her waist to forehead. Taking the material in her hands, Lynn slowly drew her hands apart, as Angie stuck out her chest. Eventually, her nipples were revealed, triggering Lynn to strip Angie's top from her body in one quick motion. Angie continued to turn and dance for Tom.

When the music transitioned to a new song, Angie stood swaying as she faced Lynn. "Your turn, my love," she said, as she slowly unbuttoned Lynn's blouse. She opened the blouse and said, "Tom, look how these luscious globes are heaving in desire for you." She removed Lynn's blouse and then lovingly displayed Lynn to Tom. "Considering how little education I've received in this area, I'm getting quite adept at these restrictive contraptions." With a snap of her thumb and middle finger, the clingy bra lost its snug hold on Lynn's breasts. Sliding the shoulder straps forward freed her breasts from confinement. Lynn twisted her body, allowing Tom to watch her breasts sway from side to side. She then cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples, with an erotic gleam in her eyes.

"OK, Tommy, you get a little taste, during our show's intermission. Which would you prefer, Angie's firm, taut boobies, or my saggy globes?"

"Decisions, decisions, what a buffet!! Most buffets allow sampling. How about samples to help me decide?"

Angie and Lynn smiled at each other. After Lynn returned to the other side of the bed, both women mounted the bed and offered their breasts to their salivating husband. Tom embraced both women, at once, and went from breast to breast to breast to breast. Realizing the tables were being turned, and they were losing control, Angie pulled away and said, "No, Tom."

As Lynn sat up, Tom said, "Are you really going to deny this addict his needed fix?"

Both Lynn and Angie were panting from the stimulation. They held hands, looked in each other's eyes and then straight at Tom. In unison, they nodded their heads down, while emphatically saying, "Yes."

"How unfair; the withdrawal pain is agonizing!!" Tom melodramatically continued.

"Oh, poor Tommy," Lynn said, as she petted his hand. Whispering to him, she said, "I'll tell you what, close your eyes and open your mouth, and I'll help you out." Eagerly, he complied, whereupon Lynn quickly inserted Tom's thumb into his waiting mouth.

"Cruel, how cruel," he cried.

"There, there," Lynn said. "Let's make your booboo go away." As she caressed his face, she looked back at Angie and nodded to the shaft sticking out proudly from his gown-draped body. Leaning down, she began to passionately kiss him. Simultaneously, Angie's mouth enveloped Tom's swollen penis.

"Mmmmmmmm" was all that could come out, as his eyes popped wide open. Angie continued her ministrations, but Lynn backed off.

Lynn said, "You're a very handsome, manly man" and then gave him a little kiss on his cheek. "You're caring and sensitive" and then kissed him on his forehead. "You're a wonderful teacher" and then kissed him on his other cheek. "You're a terrific father" and then kissed him on his chin. "You're a one-of-a-kind husband" and then kissed him on his nose. "You're a magnificent lover" and then ran her tongue over his lips before placing a gentle, sensual kiss on his lips. While this progressed, Angie took care to keep Tom at the level she knew would drive him mad, without approaching his point of inevitability. Continuing, Lynn got to "And you have two very grateful wives who adore you," which was Angie's pre-determined cue to switch places with Lynn. Lynn waited, but Angie didn't change places. She gave Angie a dirty look.

"Awww, I'm having so much fun," Angie pouted. Lynn grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Now, they traded places. Lynn's warm mouth received Tom's throbbing penis, while Angie locked lips with Tom. Angie then began her verbal strokes. "You have made me believe I truly am all woman" and then gave him a tender kiss. "You filled my soul when you welcomed my best friend into our marriage" and then kissed him again. "You are the best daddy, ever," and then planted another kiss. "You've opened our eyes to see beauty we never knew surrounded us," and then kissed him again.

Tom was having a hard time staying focused on both the upper and lower declarations of love. All of a sudden, Angie said, "OK, that's it. How did you like your birthday show?"

"What!!! Are you two going to take me to the edge and leave me hanging?"

"Angie," Lynn admonished, "we did promise him a double dessert. Do you think he can handle a second act?" Tom's smile stretched from ear to ear, upon hearing this. "OK, Tommy, we're probably a little too old for this, but Angie came up with an idea, and I was game to try it. We practiced, but we're not giving any guaranty it will work. If it doesn't, you'll at least get a good laugh."

With that, Angie and Lynn both dropped their skirts to the ground and climbed up on the bed. After slowly turning to display themselves, they stood with their backs facing each other and their feet touching the edge of the air mattress. Slowly, they reached back, till they were able to lock their arms at their elbows. Leaning back, they touched heads, then shoulders and finally backs. They were in a sitting position, with legs pointing in opposite directions, supported only by their feet on the bed, their backs on each other and their elbows connected, with nothing to sit on. They slowly moved forward and backward, like a double chair glider. In time, they started to move up and down, as they glided, similar to a merry-go-round. All of a sudden, Angie said "Eeny," and both women dropped, catching Tom off guard, as his penis filled Angie's love tunnel. Up they came, while watching the shocked look on Tom's face.

They returned to their gliding, till Lynn said, "Meeny," and both dropped again, this time resulting in Lynn being impaled to the hilt. Up they went; surprised this was actually working. They continued through Miney, Moe, Catch, A and Piggy, but this was too much for Tom to handle. When Angie dropped and impaled herself with Piggy, he put out his hands and held his wives in place, filling Angie with his hot load.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.