Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Reaching home, I straightaway headed into the shower, as if desperate to wash away the sins of the previous night. As I showered under the cold water, I just could not get the lovely Alka bhabhi out of my thoughts, and I felt my cock hardening despite my best efforts. Just as I had finished showering, and I was towelling myself dry, I heard the bell ring.

Glad for the distraction, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to open the door, glancing at the clock as I did. It was quarter past seven, and I figured it was the rabaari lady, Gajra ben, who’d have come to deliver milk. As I opened the door, I was surprised to see that it was not the 46-year old mammoth breasted Gajra ben, but her busty 18-year old daughter, Hetal. She had that battered old aluminium pot of milk perched on her head, and stood there smiling broadly as I opened the door.

“How are you, saheb...” she greeted me, with that trademark cocky grin on her broad coarse face. As I mumbled something unintelligible, and opened the door to let her in, I noticed that she was not alone. Standing behind her, some distance away, was the 23-year old buck-toothed Rajasthani girl, Rambha, who worked as a servant at Radhika aunty’s parlour.

Seeing that I had noticed her, Hetal said sweetly “I hope you know Rambha, saheb...” grinning at me as she said that, her cockiness irking me.

“Yeah...” I grunted.

Hetal turned to the other girl and beckoned to her, saying “Come inside... “ With some tentativeness, Rambha followed Hetal into the house, smiling at me nervously through that awkward buck-toothed mouth of hers.

Both the girls were dressed in their traditional village attire of a ghaagra, blouse, and choli. The cock-teasing busty Hetal, wore what looked like a newly bought bright red ghaagra-choli, with a matching red blouse; while the wide-assed Rambha wore an old tattered mismatched one, the ghaagra being brown, the blouse yellow, and the choli being a completely ridiculous shade of orange.

As I closed the door behind them, Hetal walked confidently into the kitchen, swinging her butt from side to side, supporting the aluminimum pot on her head with one hand. As I followed her into the kitchen, she turned towards me, and with a seductive smile said “Won’t you help me get this down, saheb...” pointing to the pot on her head.

Nodding, I walked up to her, and helped her lift the pot from her head. As I reached out to hold the pot, she made it a point to brush her big firm breasts, jutting proudly from her chest, against my torso.

As I helped her place the pot on the kitchen platform, she leaned against the platform, and twirling her ghaagra, said “Arre, saheb ... you did not even tell me how I look in my new clothes...” grinning, as she jutted her ample hips to one side.

Now, Hetal was a short stocky girl, just an inch above 5”, and as she stood there, with her hand on her hips, she made it a point to thrust out her large ample breasts under the choli.

“What a contrast...” I thought to myself, comparing this slutty village girl to the incredible loving woman I’d taken leave of just some time back. “Nice...” I muttered to her, pointedly looking at her prominent chest, imitating her lascivious grin.

Her broad, blunt face, with those prominent cheekbones, creased into a proud smile upon getting that compliment from me, and she said “All thanks to you, saheb.”

Taking a few steps to come close to me, she brazenly put the palm of her hand on my bare chest, and said seductively “Ooh ... see what a sexy body saheb has...” for the benefit of the other girl who stood there dumbly. To my surprise and annoyance, she then brazenly scraped her stubby fingers against my nipples, and tugged at the hair on my chest, giggling seductively. She was a cocky slut alright, and despite my irritation at her behaviour, I felt my cock begin to stiffen under the thick white towel that I’d tied around my waist.

Turning to the buck-toothed Rambha, she beckoned to her with her fingers, saying “Come here, girl ... what are you standing there for?” before turning to look up at me again, and grinning broadly again, as if letting me know who was the boss between the two of them.

As the 23-year old Rambha approached us tentatively, pursing her lips to cover her protruding teeth, Hetal said “Touch and see ... how hard saheb’s chest is...” smiling lasciviously as she ran her pudgy palm over my well muscled chest.

The slut was turning it on, and I grudgingly admired her brazenness, a trait she had undoubtedly acquired from her equally slutty mother. As the awkward looking Rambha hesitated, her eyes darting from mine to hers, Hetal grabbed hold of her hand and forcefully placed it on my chest, mocking her “Arree ... why are you feeling shy ... saheb is not going to eat you...” laughing mirthlessly at her friend.

As the hesitant Rajasthani placed her palm on my chest, she looked up at me with those big eyes of hers, the apprehension evident in the way her mouth was open, displaying those protruding teeth inside. Sliding closer to me, the buxom Hetal thrust her hips forward till they were almost touching mine, and crooned “Saheb ... Won’t you shower some of your infinite mercy on Rambha also?” her tone seductive, as she tilted her head to one side, and fiddled with the single thick braid of her bronzed crinkly hair.

Deciding that the best way to deal with her was to play along, I smirked as I said “What mercy does she want from me ... she doesn’t looks like she needs anything from me...” daring the uncomfortable Rambha to look at me. The last time I had met her at Radhika aunty’s parlor, I had made her pull up her ghaagra and show me her hairy cunt. I remembered that I had told her to trim her pussy hair before she came to meet me.

Grinning cruelly at the thought of that, I turned to her and said “So, Rambha ... what do you need from me?” my tone taunting.

As the otherwise self-assured rustic girl faltered, and swallowed, clearly afraid of me, Hetal took up the cudgel on behalf of her. “Ohh, saheb ... look at the poor girl...” cupping the hapless Rambha’s chin with her hand, and showing me her deformed buck tooth. “Because of her teeth ... no one even gives her work...” Hetal continued, letting go off Rambha’s jaw.

Reaching up to her own chest, she began to idly scratch her chest just above the neck of her blouse, trying to purposely draw my attention to her well developed bosom. “The poor girl has no money to go to a doctor, saheb ... who can put wires in her mouth ... and fix her teeth...” she continued to speak for her friend, pouting her lips, and speaking in an exaggerated pitiable tone. She paused for a moment to see the expression on my face, and seeing no empathy, slid forward towards me.

Reaching between us, she lewdly pressed her palm to my partly erect phallus under the thick towel, and smiling lasciviously said “Please help her a bit, won’t you, saheb ... she will be eternally grateful to you...” fondling my erection through the thick white towel. I had to give it to this girl, to come up something as innovative as that, to get me to fuck her friend. I wondered why she was taking so much pains to get me to fuck Rambha.

Feeling my flaccid cock responding to her manipulations under the towel, the busty Hetal grinned as she crooned “You will help her right, saheb?” nodding her head at me suggestively.

Reaching down, I grabbed Hetal’s hand by her wrist, and twisting it painfully, making her wince, I said with a wicked grin “Well ... that depends on what she is willing to do for me...” turning my gaze to Rambha.

Even before Rambha could speak, Hetal butted in by saying “Ohh, saheb ... she will do whatever you want...” massaging her sore wrist. Turning to her embarrassed friend, she demanded “Won’t you, Rambha ... tell ... tell...” prompting her to confirm.

Embarrassed to the extent of humiliation, her disfigured face contorting further, Rambha mumbled “Haan ... haan, saheb...” bobbing her head like a robot.

Walking behind Rambha, Hetal almost pushed Rambha towards me, as she said “At least see her once, saheb...” bobbing her head, trying to tell me with her eyes to check out the poor girl with her deformed teeth. As the poor girl bumped into me, I was shocked to see Hetal beginning to pull Rambha’s choli off her torso, before taking it off completely.

As the surprised Rambha stood there submissively, stripped of her choli, clad only in her ghaagra and blouse, her average-sized conical breasts, bulging inside her yellow blouse that had definitely seen better days, I heard Hetal urge me from behind her back “See, sir ... she is not that bad...” brazenly asking me check out her friend’s body.

I had been in a rather feel-good state of mind when I’d returned this morning from Alka bhabhi’s house, somehow feeling that I’d done something good.

So, when these two slutty village girls turned up at my house in the morning, it had somehow irritated me. That irritation made me more vindictive towards them than I otherwise would have been. Moreover, the cockiness combined with the brazenness with which the busty Hetal was behaving, was just irking me more. I was getting the distinct feeling that she felt she could manipulate me easily, knowing fully well that I was a sucker for willing cunts.

So when she prompted me to check-out the awkward looking, but otherwise OK Rambha, something snapped inside me. Taking a deep breath to control my anger, I leaned back against the granite kitchen platform. Reaching out, I pulled the nervous Rambha towards my left side. “Stand here...” I said to her rather gruffly, indicating that I wanted her to stand next to me on my left side, with her back to the platform.

Confused, the poor girl came and stood by my side, without any protest. Though she had average tits, and was hopeless in the looks department, she had one asset that seemed to more than make up for her lack of others. That was her incredibly wide and disproportional big ass. As with most of these rustic girls, who lived a hard life, she had a nearly flat, taut belly. But her average sized waist flared out into extremely wide hips, and that big butt.

As she came by my side, I slid my left hand behind her back, and clutching her slender waist, pulled her to my side, causing her hips to press against mine. Looking at Hetal, who stood in front of us, a confident smile on her face, I said “So, Hetal ... you want me to help your friend here, is it?” my tone challenging.

She was a bit surprised at the tone of my voice, but nevertheless, she smiled, and nodding enthusiastically, replied “Yes, saheb...” that cocky confident smile still on her plump face.

“So, what can you do for me?” I asked her, speaking slowly and clearly.

“Oh, she will do anything you want, saheb...” Hetal replied almost instantly, trying earnestly to convince me of her friend’s ability to please me.

“I’m not talking about her ... I’m talking about you ... what you can do for me?” I shot back, dismissing her recommendations.

“Me?” Hetal asked automatically, not sure if she’d heard me right.

“That’s right ... you...” I answered coolly, continuing to hold the now thoroughly confused Rambha by her waist at my side. A flustered look came on the busty Hetal’s broad, blunt face, and as she fiddled with the single short braid of her crinkly bronzed hair, that lay on her left shoulder, she replied “Unhh ... anything you want, sir...” some doubt creeping into her voice now.

“So, Hetal ... you are willing to do anything I want ... for me to help your friend here...” I stated again, speaking slowly and clearly, wanting to drive home the point.

“Umm ... yes ... yes, saheb...” she answered, no longer sounding confident any more.

“OK, good...” I grunted, rubbing the palms of my hands together “take off your clothes, then...” I instructed, looking at her coolly.

“Unhh ... what ... what, saheb...” she muttered through her thick lips, not sure if she’d heard me right.

“You heard it ... take off your clothes...” I repeated, my tone level and cool.

She stood there fidgeting with the braid of her hair for the briefest of moments, probably wondering why I had turned on her, before she nodded, and smiling again, said “Oh, why not, saheb ... why not...” her tone taking on the seductive pitch again.

Turning to look at Rambha, she said “I told you, na ... saheb likes me very much...” beaming at her friend, and using the opportunity to establish to Rambha again how much control she had over me.

Ignoring her grin, I watched silently, as she pulled the red choli off her shoulder, and with a flourish pulled it off her torso. Dropping the choli on the floor, she stood there confidently, cocking her stocky hip to one side, twirling her ghaagra around her legs, and justting her chest out proudly, to show me her overdeveloped breasts, bulging inside her blouse.

Despite her cockiness, I had to hand this to her. She arguably had the largest and firmest pair of tits I had seen on an 18-year old. Jigna’s friend, the lovely Sejal probably had larger breasts than Hetal, but they were nowhere nearly as firm. As a result, the 18-year old Hetal’s magnificent orbs sat proudly on her broad chest like twin rounded mountains; filling her newly stitched blouse very well. Given the size of her breasts, she was forced to wear a bra, something that was not a very common practice among these rustic village girls.

As she stood there in front of me, clad in only her ghaagra and blouse, her wide hips cocked to one side, and confident about her ability to attract men, I beckoned to her with my fingers to come towards me. She walked up to me, the cocky smile never leaving her face, and stopped a few inches away from me.

Reaching out, I cupped one of her heavy breasts through the blouse, and grunted “Hmm ... nice...”

Throwing back her shoulders, and jutting her chest out, she beamed, satisfied with my response. Letting go of her, I turned towards the silent Rambha, and guided her also to stand in front of me. She smiled nervously, displaying her deformed buck teeth. I’d first heard about Rambha, when one of the neighbourhood boys had told me that she would let anyone who was interested, play with her tits for as low as 20 rupees!

Her tits were average sized, but they had an enticing conical mango shape to them. Her old yellow blouse was so worn out that one could practically see through it, and she had visibly outgrown the blouse, as it was too tight around her arms and chest. Her breasts were just right for the size of her slender torso, and she had incredibly taut belly too.

But that’s where the regularity ended, for her waist flared into incredibly wide hips, and a disproportionately large ass. Reaching out, I cupped one of Rambha’s fleshy conical breasts, relishing the firmness of it, and said “Hmm ... not as big as yours...” glancing at Hetal, and pursing my lips.

Most girls would have reacted with some shyness at their tits being groped so wantonly by someone, but not these two. It showed how accustomed they were to using their bodies to get things done in their lives. “Bloody whores...” I thought to myself, even though I felt my cock growing under my towel. I could have just given these sluts some money and gotten rid of them, but for some reason, I was in a sadistic mood.

Alternately looking at the two of them, I said “OK ... take off your blouse...” my tone disinterested.

Hetal responded with alacrity, and immediately began to open the hooks of her blouse. Rambha hesitated for a moment, and then seeing her friend obeying, followed suit. As Hetal opened her blouse, her cheap old-fashioned white bra, with large conservative cups came into view.

Owing to the sheer girth of her overdeveloped breasts, the bra was stretched taut across them. Pulling her blouse down her arms, she dropped it on the floor, and once again jutted her chest out, inviting me brazenly to look at them.

As Rambha too slid her blouse down her arms, I noticed that the blouse was torn at the armpits. Her cheap white bra was old and frayed, and too small for her tits. As a result, the straps bit into her flesh, and were pulled upwards on the back.

As the girls looked at me expectantly, I said “The bra too...” indicating with my hands that I wanted them to take that off too.

Completely in her elements, the busty Hetal smiled and immediately reached behind her back, the confident smile never leaving her face. Reaching behind her back, she quickly unclasped the hooks of her wide-strapped bra. With a practiced motion, she shrugged the straps off her shoulders, and pulled off her bra.

I had something like a bit of a fetish for seeing a woman bare breasted, wearing only a ghaagra or a petticoat. And as the slutty Hetal bared her magnificent breasts to me, I felt my cock become almost fully erect, protruding visibly now through the thick white towel around my waist.

Hetal was quite fair compared to most of the village girls, and her big tits were almost perfect round orbs, that sat on her stocky frame without any sag. She had light brown aureolas around her thick budding nipples.

She had a spattering of freckles on her face, and there were some on her ample chest too. However, her skin was thick and rough, and desperately in need of some moisturizing.

Turning my attention to Rambha, I glanced at her tits. Freed from the confines of that overtly tight bra, her conical breasts had tumbled out, and sat gently quivering on her chest. Despite being not as big as Hetal’s, her tits were mouth-watering to say the least, and were capped by a pair of incredibly long black nipples, surrounded by small black aureolas.

I was feeling somewhat kinky now, and on a sudden impulse, walked towards my bathroom, saying to them “Wait here...” I returned a moment later, fetching a jar of a moisturizing body lotion, something that I used in the winters. Handing the lotion to the flustered Rambha, I said “I want you to apply this on her body...” pointing towards Hetal. I saw the look of bewilderment on the two girls, as they exchanged glances, not having a clue why I had suddenly come up with this strange request.

Hetal was the first to recover, and bobbing her head enthusiastically “Yes ... yes ... why not...” before turning to Rambha and saying “Come on ... what are you waiting for ... Don’t waste Jignesh saheb’s time...” as she walked to the stool that I’d pointed her to. As she sat down on the stool, straightening her back, her heavy firm breasts shaking enticingly, Rambha walked up to her clutching the body lotion.

I took the jar from her hand and poured a liberal amount of the moisturizing lotion into her palm, and watched as she began to apply it on Hetal’s thick fleshy arms. As she leaned forward slightly, and began to rub the lotion into Hetal’s dry skin, her breasts jiggled enticingly. I watched, my lust mounting with each moment, as Hetal giggled and thrust her chest out, when Rambha’s hands reached her breasts.

Rambha was now standing behind Hetal’s back, and leaning forward slightly, as she began to massage the lotion on to Hetal’s heavy overdeveloped breasts, moving her hand in circular motions. Hetal giggled, undoubtedly enjoying this strange exercise, as she felt Rambha’s hand cup her heavy breasts, and massage them firmly, making her skin glisten.

Having finished with the front of Hetal’s body, Rambha proceeded to repeat the same on her back, her face screwed in concentration, momentarily forgetting why they were here in the first place. As she finished with Hetal’s back, she straightened, slightly flushed with the effort, her tits heaving.

“Now her legs...” I said to her hoarsely, pointing towards Hetal’s legs.

“Haan, saheb...” I heard Rambha answer, as she moved to the front and sat down by the side of Hetal’s outstretched legs.

As I watched, Hetal pulled up her ghaagra well above her knees, baring her fair thick stocky calves and heavy thighs to me.

“Ohh, saheb ... this feels so nice...” she crooned seductively, grinning broadly to let me know that she was enjoying it.

I smirked as I moved towards her sitting on that stool, and stood on her other side. Reaching down, I cupped one of her firm tits in my hand, and squeezing it, muttered “Yes ... this is better...” enjoying the incredible firmness of her breasts.

“Ohh, saheb ... that feels even better...” Hetal crooned with an exaggerated moan of arousal, as my fingers kneaded the firm flesh of her young teenage breasts. Grinning at me lasciviously, she slid her hand under the parting of my towel at the front, and took hold of my fully erect cock in her thick-skinned hand.

“Ooohh...” she moaned, feigning arousal, as her fingers closed around the shaft of my cock and pulled it out, through the opening of my towel.

“Haii maa ... see how big saheb’s lund is...” she exclaimed with exaggerated excitement, holding my cock, which stood proudly, the mushroom shaped tip swollen.

Rambha, who was on her knees, massaging the lotion on to Hetal’s muscular stocky legs, looked at my hard cock, and smiled suggestively.

Her hands had now moved up to Hetal’s thighs, and were massaging them vigorously. Hetal pulled her ghaagra up further, bringing into view her cheap white panties. Spreading her thick thighs further, she said to Rambha “Aur thhoda lagaa, na...” asking her to apply more lotion.

Rambha had gotten more comfortable now, and smiling suggestively at me, displaying those grotesquely protruding teeth, proceeded to pour more of the lotion into her palm and began to apply it in circular motions along the insides of Hetal’s thick white thighs.

As my steely hard cock twitched, Hetal giggled lasciviously, and began to stroke my cock, reaching out at the same time with her other hand, to fondle my swollen testicles. Seeing the cocky manner in which she was stroking my cock, I was tempted to grab hold of her head and shove my cock into her mouth.

However, I resisted the temptation, and instead just pinched her nipples hard, eliciting an exaggerated yelp of pleasure from her.

“Why don’t we apply some on your lund also, saheb...” she said brazenly, grinning at me again.

Seeing me nod, Hetal prompted Rambha, who crawled up on her knees towards me. She smiled at me toothily, and silently poured some lotion into the palm of her hand.

Gingerly cupping my swollen balls in her left hand, she wrapped her lubricated fingers around the shaft of my cock, and began to rub the lotion on my cock. In the meantime, Hetal reached to my waist, and quickly undid the towel. Wrapping her left arm, as she sat on the stool, around my waist, she began to run her palm along my thighs, even as Rambha held my rock hard cock and rubbed the lotion on to it.

I shook my head at the perversity of the whole thing, as I stood there completely naked in my kitchen, with two rustic village girls at my feet, one pressing her big firm breasts to my thighs, while the other was on her knees, massaging my cock!

As Rambha looked up at me wide eyed, grinning shyly, with her mouth open, I was tempted to thrust my cock into her buck-toothed mouth. Instead, I just reached for Hetal’s breasts, and cupping them roughly, grunted “Now, suck on it...”

Unsure of whom I had addressed, the two girls looked at each other, before Rambha swallowed once, and rising a bit on her knees, opened her mouth to take my cock inside.

“No, not you...” I muttered thickly, taking hold of the single short braid of Hetal’s crinkly bronzed hair, and pulling at it, forcing her to look up.

Despite the roughness of my action, the slut that she was, she smiled broadly, and lasciviously licking her thick lips, said “Ooohhh ... I was dying to do that, saheb...” feigning exaggerated eagerness.

Without getting off the stool, she leant forward, and without hesitation opened her mouth wide to take my cock inside.

“Ummmm...” she moaned with feigned desire, as she thrust her tongue under the shaft of my cock, and took the helmet shaped swollen tip inside. With the tip of my cock inside her mouth, she closed her lips around it, and looking up at me, attempted to smile. Clutching the base of my cock with her fingers, she began to twist and turn her mouth around my cock, lashing her thick tongue against it, trying her best to impress me with her cock sucking skills.

I saw, Rambha, who sat there on her knees, watching her friend sucking my cock intently, her jaw dropping, and her mouth opening involuntarily.

As Hetal began to bob her head back and forth on my cock, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth, I beckoned with my hands for Rambha to stand up. She complied immediately, and stood up.

Wrapping my left arm around her waist, I pulled her towards me, and reached up to cup one of her luscious tits with my right hand. Looking at her face, I kneaded the pliant flesh of her breasts, squeezing them hard. As her face twisted into a grotesque smile, I slipped my hand down her back, and cupped her incredibly big ass through that worn ghaagra, eliciting a tiny giggle from her.

These girls were probably used to being treated roughly, and so my callous demeanour was probably turning them on. Continuing to knead her tits and butt, I ordered her to lift one leg and place it on the stool on which Hetal sat. As she complied, I roughly yanked up her frayed old ghaagra, revealing a pair of muscular, yet shapely, brown skinned legs. She had a fair bit of soft downy hair on her legs, which instead of putting me off, strangely aroused me.

Thrusting my hand between her thighs, I quickly slid my hands into her panties, and cupped the lips of her hairy cunt with my hand. She let out a little cry of surprise, when I suddenly felt her cunt. Swallowing involuntarily, she said “Saheb ... I cut my hair ... like you had told me to...” trying to smile as she said that. “I did not shave, saheb ... like you told me...” she spoke again, and to my amazement, raised her ghaagra herself to show me her cunt! Looking at her cunt, I realized that she was right.

She had trimmed the thick patch of crinkly black pubic hair, as best as she could have with a pair of scissors, leaving only a thin cover of cropped of hair.

“Good...” I muttered thickly, as I quickly slid my middle finger into her tight young cunt, feeling it grip my finger like a vice. I was surprised to find her already wet, and my finger slid in with relative ease, even as she opened her mouth and gasped audibly.

With my finger inside her cunt, her eyes were drawn to Hetal, who was now vigorously sucking on my cock, emitting low gurgling sounds from her throat, and her saliva dripping down the sides of her mouth.

“Enough...” I grunted, grabbing hold of Hetal by her hair, and pulling her mouth away from my cock.

As my cock slid out of her mouth with a plop, she looked up at me with surprise, her mouth open, saliva drooling down her lips, and her magnificent breasts heaving. Letting go of Rambha, I took Hetal by her fleshy thick arms, and lifted her off the seat. Without a word, I guided her to the kitchen platform and told her to get on to the platform.

She looked at me with a bewildered expression, before nodding her head. Short and stocky as she was, she had to jump up to sit on the platform. As she sat on the platform and leaned back, placing both her hands behind her back on the platform for support, she grinned at me once again, her eyes eager to take on whatever I had in mind next.

Positioning myself between her legs, I pulled up her red ghaagra to reveal her fair skinned plump thighs. Reaching up, I hooked my fingers in the elastic waist band of her panties and started to pull them down. As if anticipating what I was about to do, she lifted her butt off the granite platform, allowing me slide her panties down her wide ass.

As she straightened her legs and sat back, watching me with that cocky grin on her face, I pulled her panties down her legs. As soon as I dropped Hetal’s panties on the floor, the slut that she was, she pulled up her left leg, bending it at the knees, and placing her feet on the cool granite platform, spread her thighs to show me her teenage cunt.

Like the rest of her, her cunt was also fair skinned, and had a small patch of crinkly black pubic hair covering her pussy lips. As I looked at her cunt, she gave me a lascivious smile, and reaching between her thighs, wantonly caressed the puffy lips of her vagina.

“Oh, saheb ... see how wet I am...” she said with exaggerated arousal, running her hands over her vagina brazenly.

With a grunt, I reached out to feel her thick lipped vagina for myself. Bringing my fingers to her pussy, I parted the lips of her teenage cunt with my fingers, revealing the pink wetness inside.

“Mmmm...” she moaned, biting her lips, and thrusting her hips forward, inviting me to caress her pussy. Turning to Radhika, who stood there, watching my brazenly perverted actions with wide eyes, I said “Come here...” nodding at her.

As she walked up, I said “Now lick her pussy...” looking Hetal in the eyes.

Hetal’s eyes popped wide open, and for the first time today, I saw nervousness creeping on to her face. At the same time, the buck-toothed Rambha’s hands flew to her mouth instinctively, covering her jaw which had dropped, and she looked at me with wide eyed surprise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.