Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

As I approached my house, I saw the rabaari woman, Gajra ben, sitting on her haunches near the gate of our compound along with a much younger girl, who I presumed was her daughter.

I groaned inwardly when I suddenly remembered that this woman had told me yesterday that she’d be bringing her daughter for me to sample. For a moment, I felt disgusted with myself. What had begun as a fantasy of having sex with the mature Kalpana aunty and her young teenage daughter Jigna, was now beginning to seem like a never ending supply of eager to please sex starved women. I felt like a predator that was losing interest in the prey since the hunt was becoming too easy.

As I approached them, the two of them stood up, and Gajra ben greeted me with a broad toothy smile. Like I had said earlier, she was a tribal woman, who belonged to a tribe of traditionally cattle-breeding nomads, and lived in a nearby village. Their source of livelihood was raising cattle, and supplying milk to the nearby households in the town next to their village.

She was dressed in their traditional attire which comprised of a coarse embroidered ghaagra that had small discs of mirrors sewn into it, a similarly embroidered long sleeved choli that covered her torso almost completely up to her waist, and a ghunghat of sorts that covered her head, the ends having been tucked into the ghaagra at her ample waist. The bit I liked most about their attire was that the choli practically had no cover at the back, and was only tied by two strings at the back.

“Namaste, saheb...” she said to me with a smile, while my eyes took in the contours of her massive body once again. Like I said earlier, she was about as tall as Mayuri ben, albeit much fairer, and possessed a fleshy well endowed mature body. Her coarse embroidered choli was stretched taut across those humongous breasts of hers, and I could see the outline of her thick nipples protruding even through the thick coarse fabric of her choli.

A small portion of her ample fleshy belly, including a deep belly button could be seen between the lowered end of her choli and the waistline of her ghaagra.

“Hmm...” I grunted in response, forcing a smile on my face. I was in no mood to fool around with her this morning, even though my curiosity was piqued by the girl who was with her. As my eyes settled on the young girl, Gajra ben beamed and said proudly “This is my daughter, saheb, Hetal.” by way of introducing her daughter.

“Hello, saheb...” the girl said to me, pronouncing the word as ‘haallo’, a plastic smile on her face. At that instant something ticked me the wrong way, and I decided that I was going to fuck this barely legal teenage bitch just to teach her a lesson. She was in the same mold as her mother, stocky and plump, and what one could not help but notice was the way she jutted her chest out as she stood, as if purposely displaying her over developed breasts.

She had a huge pair of tits for a girl her age, and she seemed to be type who was well aware of her assets. There was a certain cockiness to her whole demeanour, from the way she stood casually with her hips cocked to one side, to the somewhat mocking self assured smile on her blunt featured face. Like with most of these village women, she too was dressed in an embroidered ghaagra.

However, unlike her mother who wore a traditional back-less choli, she wore a regular blouse. The ghaagra and her blouse were a dark shade of blue, while the choli draped across her torso was a contrasting red. She was fairer than most of these village folks, a trait inherited from her mother. Her face was rather blunt, the only noticeable feature being her rather pronounced cheekbones, and eyes that seemed to almost shut when she squinted at the sun.

Her blunt nose, thick lips, and flat chin completed her rather uninteresting face. Her crinkly hair was tied in a single tiny braid, and was more brown than black. Something that I’d not noticed earlier about her was her light colored eyes, a shade of light brown. She was short and stocky, and stood only about 5’1” tall.

However, it was her breasts that got one to notice her. At 18, they were far more developed than most girls. Like the desirable Sejal’s, they too were well rounded. But unlike Sejal’s soft pillowy ones, this girl’s looked hard and firm, and rested proudly on her chest in her tightly stitched blouse, quite like those of the voluptuous Seema didi. Flashing a non-committal smile, I proceeded to open the locks of my door.

“Where did you go this morning, saheb?” asked Gajra ben, as I opened the door.

“I was on my morning walk.” I replied without glancing at them, hoping they’d not spotted me coming out of Mayuri ben’s house.

As Gajra ben was pouring out the milk into the vessel I’d handed her, she said to her daughter “Come on, go and make some tea for Saheb.” before turning towards me and asking “Would you like some tea, Saheb?”

I mumbled my assent, and picked up the morning newspaper to read. Hearing her mother, the 18-year old Hetal threw me another self assured glance before heading into the kitchen to make tea for me.

As I flicked through the pages of the paper, I could see that the mature Gajra ben was a little unsettled by my seeming disinterest in her daughter. Women who pimped their own daughters were beginning to turn me off now.

As I settled down in one of the cane chairs in our balcony to read the newspaper, Gajra ben approached me tentatively. Clearing her throat, she asked me hesitantly “Saheb, don’t you like my daughter?” coming straight to the point.

Dropping the paper in my lap and turning my gaze to look up at her, I replied with a straight face “I haven’t seen anything to like or not to like.”

It took her a moment to comprehend the meaning of my statement. Her fleshy haggard face creased in a smile once realization dawned upon her. Smiling suggestively at me, she slapped me playfully on the shoulder and said “Yes, saheb, you’re right. You want to see her right now?”

When I nodded my head with a straight face again and turned my head away to pick up the newspaper again, the smile disappeared from her face.

Crouching down on her knees heavily next to my chair, she placed her thick pudgy calloused hand on my knees and said in an urgent voice “Saheb, you’ll like her, she’ll make you happy ... I guarantee that...” her eyes gazing into mine smilingly even as she purposely mashed those massive dangling mammaries of hers under that coarse choli to my knees. As I looked back at her, she smiled again, and slid her hand upwards on my thighs and teased my limp penis inside my khakhi shorts with her thick fingers.

“She won’t give you any reason to complain ... after all she is my daughter...” she continued in her coarse yet seductive tone, even as her fingers continued to rub and squeeze the lump of my limp cock over my shorts.

I allowed myself a condescending smile, and reaching out to squeeze on of her lush heavy dangling breasts under the coarse fabric of her choli, replied “Alright, let’s see.” pinching her thick nipples through the choli. That seemed to please her, and with an exaggerated and totally pretentious sigh, she pressed her heavy breasts further into my palm.

At that moment, her daughter Hetal came into the balcony, holding a cup of steaming hot tea. Her pale brown eyes immediately took in the sight of her mother crouching next to me, and she gave me one more of that knowing self assured looks, that for some strange reason irked me to no end. As I took the cup of tea from her hands, I gave her a look that conveyed in no uncertain terms that I was the least impressed by what she had to offer. Gajra ben stood up, clutching on her knees heavily, and beckoned Hetal to follow her.

As they disappeared into my living room, I heard her say something to her daughter in a low voice. After a moment, she poked her head out of the door at the balcony and said to me pleasantly “Sir, come inside after having your tea ... we are sitting here.” I just nodded to her curtly, and resumed reading the paper, wondering why this 18-year old busty village girl had managed to get under my skin without even uttering a word.

After finishing my tea, when I walked into the room, I saw that both mother and daughter were sitting on the floor on their haunches, their backs resting against the wall. “Come on, stand up.” muttered Gajra ben to her daughter in their native tongue. As both of them stood up, Gajra ben put on that fake seductive smile on her lips again, and walked towards me. Taking hold of me by my arm, she said “Come on, saheb, please sit down.” leading me to the couch in my living room. As I settled down in the couch, she sat down on the floor right next to my legs, and placed her arms on my thighs, ensuring that she was pressing her heavy udders to my knees.

Her pallu which was normally draped over her head, had slipped down to her shoulders, giving me a clear view of her bare back with just those two strings tied across, and her uncovered head with the grey streaked hair tied in a bun. In spite of my relative lack of interest, I felt my cock twitch. As the teenage Hetal stood with her back to the wall opposite my couch, Gajra ben said to her “Now take off your clothes.”

She glanced at her mother with a look of disinterest, and turning her glance to me gave me a smile that seemed to convey that she’d enough like me to be in awe of her.

Inwardly, I promised to myself that before she left the house today, I was going to put this bitch in her place. Gajra ben noticed the expression on her daughter’s face, and threw her an angry glance conveying her displeasure at her daughter’s cocky behavior. Turning her face away, the plump busty teenage rabaari girl Hetal began to pull the pallu of her choli off her shoulder. On an impulse, I said “Wait a minute.” as I stood up from the couch and walked casually into my bedroom. I returned to the living room carrying my camera. Both Hetal and her mother looked at me, their demeanour suddenly apprehensive as I sat down again on the couch and calmly switched on the camera.

“Saheb ... you ... you’re gonna take photos.” Gajra ben asked apprehensively.

“Yes.” I replied calmly, as I went about checking the settings on my camera. I noticed the way Hetal threw her mother a defiant glance that conveyed her displeasure.

“Uh ... saheb ... you ... why do you want to take photos?” Gajra ben asked, her voice clearly apprehensive.

“What do you mean why?” I retorted challengingly “Why does someone take a photo? To look at them.” As mother and daughter looked at each other once again, I continued “If you have a problem with me taking pictures, then nothing and nobody is stopping you from leaving.” my tone recalcitrant, as I looked into the cocky Hetal’s eyes sternly.

For the first time, I saw a look of nervousness come into this cocky teenage bitch’s eyes. “No, no saheb...” Gajra ben mumbled immediately. Leaning towards my knees further as she sat on the floor, she mashed her humongous mammaries to my knees once again, and caressing my thighs said “Saheb, but if you show these photos to someone else then ... my girl will be infamous, please don’t do that, saheb...” her tone reconciliatory. I had two reasons for my sudden inspiration to photograph this bitch as she undressed.

One, it’d give me something to watch and shag off to later; and two, it would be an insurance against these women trying to blackmail me later making some rape allegation. Though not Gajra ben, her slutty daughter seemed to me like the type who was perfectly capable of something like that. “Alright then, forget it.” I said nonchalantly, as I switched off the camera and began to put it back into its case. “I was going to take this photo so that I can show it to my friends, if they like your daughter then she may get more customers like me...” I continued, fixing my gaze at Hetal and letting her know that I considered her nothing more than a cheap whore.

Both mother and daughter glanced at each other once again, and I could see the faintest flicker of fear in the cocky Hetal’s plump white face. Their faces were wracked with uncertainty and confusion over this situation I had put them in. While the shame of getting her daughter photographed nude was weighing heavily on her, I could see that the lure of money by way of more potential rich ‘customers’ for her teenage daughter was also seeming too good to refuse. Hetal glanced at me with an expression of uncertainty for the first time, and I felt good at having shaken her otherwise cocky demeanour.

“It’s your choice.” I said to her, looking into her eyes and shrugging my shoulders as if I didn’t give a damn about whether she agreed or not.

Taking a deep breath, she pursed her lips and gave the slightest of nods to her mother, who too was looking at her expectantly.

Shaking her head, Gajra ben put on a forced smile on her face, and caressing my thighs seductively, said “All right, sir ... whatever you say ... if your friends are just like you, then it’s fine.” her tone resigned.

“As long as she keeps her mouth shut ... then my friends will also keep their mouth shut ... and she won’t be infamous.” I said to Gajra ben, but keeping my eyes steadfast on the busty Hetal who stood their uncertainly now, fiddling with the pallu of her choli.

“No, saheb, she won’t say anything.” Gajra ben replied immediately, eager to seal the pact. Ignoring her, I kept my gaze fixed on her daughter, challenging her to respond. Gajra ben gave her an angry glance, as a consequence of which Hetal cleared her throat and said “No, saheb, I won’t say anything.” her voice unusually thick and heavy. I kept my gaze on her for a few more moments, my eyes boring into hers, before I nodded my head and grunted my assent. “Alright, hurry up then, I don’t have much time.” I said to her gruffly, ignoring the pained expression in her mother’s face.

Throwing one last glance at her mother, the busty peasant girl began to pull the pallu of her choli from her shoulders again. I had my camera ready and took a few quick shots while she was removing the pallu. She paused as the flash of my camera went off, and looked at me questioningly, as if asking if she should wait for me. I indicated with my left hand for her to continue, keeping my eyes on the display of the camera, and said “Take your clothes off slowly. One by one.”

To my gloating satisfaction, the 18-year old rabaari peasant girl Hetal, began to undress. The chagrin on her face was evident from the way she looked away as she pulled off the pallu of her choli and dropped it on the floor. I continued to click snaps even as her over-sized firm teenage breasts encased tightly in that blue coloured blouse came to my view. I could see the strap of a white bra peeking from under her blouse at the shoulder. It was not often that I saw these village girls wearing a bra, but I figured a girl with her kind of tits couldn’t do without one.

As she stood there reluctantly in her embroidered blue ghaagra and the simple blue blouse, I ran my gaze over her plump body appreciatively. Even in this moment of humiliation, she stood proudly with a straight back, thrusting out her chest, as if daring me to look at the huge blouse-clad breasts of hers. Her figure was not curvy by any standards, and her hips were about the same width as her rather broad chest. Owing to her short stature, she had a rather short torso and legs.

Her hips, though heavy, did not flare out from her waist like most young girls. Her belly was naturally fleshy though not at all flabby, and was adorned by a rather small navel just above the waist line of her heavily embroidered ghaagra. As she stood there almost defiantly with one hand on her cocked hips, she looked at my face. Gajra ben, who’d been sitting on the floor next to my knees, slid her hand upwards along my thighs, until her palm rested over the bulge of my cock inside my khakhi shorts.

With her eyes on her daughter, she began to squeeze the lump inside my shorts with her coarse pudgy fingers in an attempt to arouse me. Looking at Hetal’s face without any trace of interest, I simply said “Blouse...” in a flat monotone, my voice not betraying any emotion.

“Yes, remove your blouse.” Gajra ben instructed her daughter immediately, indicating that she should now remove her blouse. With a frown on her face that annoyed me further, Hetal reached up and began to open the hooks of her blouse.

She took her sweet time doing that, which to me seemed like just another gesture of defiance. Unlike my two maids, Pushpa and Rani, this one was a tough nut, and rankled me enough. Strangely, it was also arousing me. I was having far too many willing girls ready to appease me, and this defiant attitude in some strange way was turning me on. I continued to click snaps as she opened the hooks of her rather tight blouse, and pulled the blouse down her thick arms. Dropping the blouse on the floor, she once again cocked her hips to one side and stood there with a disinterested expression on her face, with one hand on her hips.

She stood there looking away, as if daring me to look at her big firm rounded breasts, which were encased in a cheap tight cotton bra. The bra was a full cupped one that was usually preferred by older married women. But it was only this kind of bra that could support the sheer mass of her over developed breasts. The bra was clearly one size too small for her as the straps bit into the flesh of her torso under her armpits, and were hooked together way too far up on her back. As a consequence, the flesh of her heavy yet firm breasts bulged outwards from the sides of the bra cup, and also from the cleavage of the bra.

For the first time this morning, I felt my cock begin to stiffen. Without looking at me, she reached behind her back to unclasp the hook of her bra. “Wait...” I shot out.

At my voice, she paused, her hands still behind her back, and threw me a glance that seemed to challenge me. Taking a deep breath to reign in my anger, I said “Are you wearing tights under the ghagra?” my tone contemptuous.

She looked at me for a moment as if irritated at this question, before shaking her head dismissively in the negative.

“Can’t speak with open mouth?” I said in an annoyed voice, which caused Gajra ben to pause her caressing and look up at my face with an expression of alarm. With her face creased in a frown, Hetal gave me a look of digust, and replied “No.” her voice a monotone, her single word answer telling me that she was not wearing any panties under her ghaagra. Hearing the tone of her voice, I grunted and flung the camera down on the couch with disgust. Roughly pushing away Gajra ben’s hand which had been desperately trying to arouse my cock under my shorts, I stood up.

“Enough is enough, Gajra Ben ... You asked yesterday that’s why I agreed to meet her ... she didn’t want to come here, so why did you bring her?” I said to Gajra ben in a pissed off tone.

Before she could respond, I pulled out my wallet from the rear pocket of my shorts, and extracting a 500 rupee note from it, thrust it towards her stunned face. “Take this ... for the photos that I took ... Now both of you should go.” I said angrily, my face conveying my anger. Gajra ben was stunned as she looked up at me from where she sat there on the floor, and was speechless; her eyes wide and her mouth open.

Displaying an agility that belied her age, she suddenly got up from the floor and crossed the distance to where her daughter stood in a few long strides. To my utter surprise, she pulled up the thick plastic bangles on her wrist, her face contorted with rage, and slapped Hetal right across her face. “You fat little shit, you don’t even deserve the food we give you...” she almost screamed, slapping the stunned Hetal right across her face repeatedly even before she could react.

“Worthless slut...” the 46-year old mature rabaari woman screeched in her native tongue, grabbing hold of her cowering daughter’s hair, and trying to rain repeated open handed blows on her face and head. Hetal screamed, and desperately tried to ward off her raging mother’s blows, cowering and trying to protect her face and head with her hands. I too was stunned at this sudden display of rage from this big mature village woman, and was frozen to my spot. “Gajra ben... “I said in an alarmed voice, and leapt across the room to grab hold of this furious woman.

Grabbing hold of her arms, I had to use all my strength to pull her away, even as she continued to struggle violently in my arms, and kept hurling the choicest of filthy expletives at her teenage daughter in her native tongue. Grabbing hold of her flabby arms painfully, I pulled her away, and ordered “Enough of this, Gajra ben ... enough.” shaking her violently by her shoulder. She took a moment to come out of the maddening rage that had siezed her, before she blinked her glazed eyes and looked at me. Taking a deep breath, she looked at her daughter, who had by now slumped on the floor, and had buried her face in her knees, her legs drawn up at her knees.

“No saheb, I’ve had it...” Gajra ben muttered furiously, looking at her covering and whimpering daughter with a murderous look in her face. I was still trying to comprehend what had suddenly caused this woman to explode on her own teenage daughter. “I’ve had it with her attitude and tantrums. She thinks she’s a princess ... She doesn’t do any work at home ... and above all, when I am giving something for her ... then the feeling hurts.” she said vehemently, her furious eyes still on her daughter.

“I will break your legs...” she muttered at the whimpering figure of her daughter. She continued, clenching and unclenching her fists to reign in her anger. Turning to look at my face, she said “There are two sisters in town that charge 20 rupees for a hand job, 50 rupees for a blow job and 100 to fuck...”

I looked on at her with a stunned expression on my face at this utterly crude manner in which she was now talking. I’d heard these rumors about these two girls before from many of the other boys in our colony, but still was stunned to hear it from the mouth of this mature rabaari woman.

“And today when a big saheb like you ... who is ready to give Rs .500 to her ... so ... then daughter of mine is causing shit.” her voice quivering with her seething rage.

Though I was inwardly pleased to see the cocky teenage bitch finally put in place by her own mother, I said in a soothing voice “Don’t leave yet, Gajra ben. Relax. If she doesn’t really doesn’t want to do it, the let her be. I won’t enjoy it if she’s forced to do it.” putting on a wry expression on my face.

“No saheb, if she doesn’t work and pull her weight, I will throw her out of the house.” Gajra ben retorted, her eyes blazing, as she threw one more disgusted glance at her daughter.

At these words, Hetal lifted her head from her knees, and looked at her mother. Her face was streaked with tears, and there was a totally beaten expression on her face. Strangely, rather than feeling sorry for her, I felt a sense of satisfaction course through me.

“No, mother, don’t do that ... I kiss your feet ... don’t do that...” Hetal pleaded to her mother in their native tongue, continuing to whimper, the tears rolling down her plump cheeks, which had red welts where her mother had slapped her violently. As she continued to sob and look at her mother with a begging expression, she slid across on her knees to where her mother stood like a towering goddess of fury. Deciding to stay out of this little drama between mother and daughter for the time being, I stepped back and sat down heavily on the couch.

As Hetal clasped her mother’s feet, and looked up at her with a pleading expression, the tears streaming down her cheeks, Gajra ben reached down and pulled her up roughly by her single braided pig-tailed hair. Waving her finger threateningly in her daughter’s face, she hissed “Remember one thing, girl ... this is Saheb ... if you make him unhappy ... then ... then I will break your arms and legs, and will throw you out of the house.”

Even though I was gloating with satisfaction at the way Gajra ben was putting her slutty teenage daughter in place, I felt a tinge of pity for the girl. “No, no ... I will make him happy ... I will do for him what whatever he wants ... forgive me, in ... forgive me...” pleaded Hetal to her mother, shaking her tear streaked face from side to side pitiably.

Letting go of her daughter’s hair, Gajra ben said “Go and beg at Saheb’s feet and apologize.”

Responding with alacrity, the girl came towards me, and fell on her knees next to where I sat. Clasping my feet, she looked at my face with a pleading expression that was in stark contrast to her otherwise cocky and adamant look, and said “Forgive me, sir ... forgive me...” her voice quivering with her sobs, as she begged for my forgiveness. Almost as quickly as my rage had taken over me, it left. With a sigh, I leant forward and took hold of her bare arms at the shoulder. “Alright Hetal, don’t worry. I’ve forgotten all of it.” I said to her easily, making sure my voice was disinterested enough.

At that moment, the mature Gajra ben came towards me, and also knelt by the side of my knees on the floor. Placing her hand on my thigh, she once again slid her palm over my crotch, and rubbing my now limp cock under the shorts with her fingers once again, looked up at me a placating expression.

“Forgive her Saheb. She will do whatever you say, she will...” she said, putting on a gratifying smile on her thick creased face. “Right, Hetal?” she prodded her daughter, indicating to her that she should speak too.

“Yes, saheb ... I will do whatever you say.” Hetal said, nodding her head and wiping her cheeks, while she looked at me with a desperate expression and reached out to touch my knees tentatively.

Ignoring her touch, I looked at Gajra ben, and said “I’m sorry, Gajra Ben, you guys should go now. Today my mood is bad ... you guys come back tomorrow...” throwing her a wry smile.

“Oh no, saheb ... no.” Gajra ben exclaimed immediately, leaning forward to press her humongous dangling mammaries under the coarse choli to my knees again. Reaching out to caress both my thighs with her thick coarse hands, she said “Don’t do that, sir ... we’ll take care of you ... just give us a chance...” tilting her head in that typical seductive fashion practiced to perfection by these rustic village women.

In spite of myself, I felt my cock begin to respond to the continued manipulations of this lusty mature milk maid. Reaching up to once again feel my turgid cock through my shorts and underwear, she said “See saheb ... your cock is getting a bit stiff ... give it a chance today.” her tone seductive, even as she continued to manipulate my gradually hardening cock through my shorts. Before I could respond, she turned to her daughter who was still sitting on her knees on the other side of my feet, and said to her brusquely “Now take off your clothes and get naked.”

“Yes, mother.” the teenage girl mumbled quickly, even as she threw a desperate glance at my face. Standing up quickly, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As the bra came loose and her heavy breasts tumbled forward, she shrugged her shoulders and pulled the white bra off her shoulders. Even though I’d always noticed this rustic milkmaid girl’s over developed breasts, I was not prepared for the sheer eroticism of her bared breasts. Almost milky white, they were full and rounded, and rested proudly on her stocky chest with negligible sag.

These village girls were used to physical labor, and in spite of the girth of her heavy breasts, they looked incredibly firm. Even when she moved her hands to drop her discarded bra on the floor, her big teenage tits hardly shook. My cock stiffened inside my shorts, and the mature Gajra ben immediately squeezed it reassuringly. I gazed at this peasant girl standing obediently in front of me, clad only in her elaborately embroidered tribal ghaagra, with her hands clasped together behind her back, almost as if presenting her big sexy tits to me.

“Do you like them, saheb?” Gajra ben asked, a grin on her face, and an expectant look in her eyes, while she continued to rub my rigid shaft through my khakhi shorts. Trying my best not to display any arousal, I said “Hmm, well...” continuing to keep my eyes on her daughter’s bared breasts. Continuing to smile lasciviously at me, even as her teenage daughter stood in front of me bare breasted, with a bit of awkwardness in her demeanour, Gajra ben removed her palm from the bulge at my crotch, and clutching her knees, stood up with some effort.

Standing beside her daughter, she quickly pulled out her own thick pallu from where it was tucked into the waist line of her elaborate embroidered ghaagra, and dropped it on the floor. At this sudden unexpected act of undressing in front of me, I groaned inwardly and my hands instinctively moved to touch my cock through my shorts. To my delight, Gajra ben then reached behind her back and quickly untied the knot of the strings that held the embroidered back-less choli on her torso. As she untied the knot of he lower string, she lifted her arms and reached behind her neck to untie the second string also.

As both the strings came loose, she quickly peeled off the thick rabaari choli from her heavy flabby arms, and bared her humongous mature white breasts to me. At the sight of this buxom rabaari village girl, standing alongside her mature heavily-built mammoth-breasted mother, both of them baring their breasts to me clad only in their heavy embroidered rabaari ghaagras, my arousal was complete. The lusty Gajra ben’s massive mammary glands almost dwarfed her daughter’s tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.