Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

As usual, I woke up the next morning with a raging hard-on. My truculent cock did not subside even after I finished my morning piss. I was tempted to jerk-off first thing in the morning, but held myself back. If everything went as per plan, I would need to save my cock’s stamina for the day ahead.

To get my mind off sex, I picked up my weights and headed to the terrace for a work-out. Having worked up a good sweat, I hit the shower to freshen up and finish my morning ablutions.

Just as I was towelling myself dry, I heard the bell ring. It had to be the two maids I had employed. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I opened the door. To my surprise, it was Rani, the elder of the two maids, and she was alone. Her eyes widened noticeably when she saw me bare-chested with just the towel around my waist.

Letting her in, I greeted her cheerfully “How are you Rani?”

“I’m good, sahib...” she replied meekly, as I closed the door behind her.

She was dressed in the trademark village attire of ghagra, blouse, and choli. But I noticed something different about her today. She was looking noticeably fresher and cleaner, for lack of a better description. The wine red ghagra and choli looked new, and the choli tied across her torso had embroidered designs on it.

She looked like she had bathed. Her hair was neatly tied in a single long braid, and I could smell a hint of some cheap talcum powder she had applied. As she stood there fidgeting with her choli, I asked her casually “Pushpa isn’t coming today?”

“No Sahib, she is not feeling well today, so I came alone...” she replied, albeit rather unconvincingly.

I smiled inwardly when I heard that. The bitch had made sure she sent Rani alone so that I could have my fill.

“Ok, you start sweeping while I go shave.” I said to her nonchalantly.

“Ji sahib...” she mumbled, her eyes avoiding mine, as she went inside to fetch the broom. As she walked inside, I noticed that she had worn some cheap anklets today, which made a jingling sound as she walked.

Oh dear ... she has come prepared today.” I thought to myself, as I went into the bathroom to take care of my week-long stubble. As I finished my shave and came out after a while, I saw that she had finished her work and was waiting in the kitchen.

“Work is done, Rani?” I asked her casually, wiping my face with another towel.

“Yes saheb...” she replied meekly, still looking down at the floor.

Walking up to her, I asked her with a smile “Rani, you will do one more thing for me?”

She looked up at my face with an eager to please expression and replied tentatively “Yes saheb...”

I gazed into her eyes, and said “Will you make me a cup of tea?”

Her face took on a look of utter surprise, and she seemed lost for words.

“If you want to go then you can go ... I haven’t had tea since morning ... so I thought it would be great if you make it...” I replied with a serious expression on my face.

“No, No saheb...” she finally blurted out “I will definitely make tea for you...” she continued. “I just didn’t know that you would drink tea from my hands, that’s why...” she tried to explain her initial lack of response. “I will make it now...” she continued, with a grateful smile on her face.

As she got busy making the tea, I headed to my bedroom to tidy up. I decided to continue wearing just the towel, as I sprayed liberal amounts of deodorant on my body. She came into the room with the tea cup in a serving tray, as I was combing my hair.

Taking the cup from the tray, I said “Thank you, Rani ... but where’s your tea?”

Once again a look of pleasant surprise crossed her face, as she replied with a smile “No saheb ... I had breakfast in the morning.”

“This won’t work. If you don’t join me, I’m not going to drink tea either.” I said to her with mock rebuke.

“But saheb...” she began to protest.

“Go get another cup...” I ordered her with mock irritation, cutting her off.

Once again, she smiled and went into the kitchen to get another cup. Taking the cup from her hand, I poured half of the tea into the other cup, and handed it to her.

“Thank you saheb...” she said gratefully, looking into my eyes “You are a very nice man. This is the first time that I am having tea with someone like you...”

“I’m not an important person...” I dismissed her with a laugh.

As I sat down on the bed and began sipping on my tea, she sat down on her haunches on the floor with her back against the wall, and began to sip on hers. We sat there silently for a while, sipping on our tea, looking at each other once in a while, and exchanging silent smiles. The way she was sitting, her ghagra had ridden up to just below her knees, and I could see her strong dark muscular calves. As I was looking at her legs, I saw that she had observed me looking at her legs. But she averted her gaze, when I looked at her face. Finishing my tea, I handed her the cup, and she went into the kitchen with the empty cups. I picked up the newspaper and sat down on the bed, with my back resting on some pillows propped up against the head-rest.

After a while, she came back into the bedroom, wiping her hands on her choli. She stood there tentatively at the foot of my bed, as if waiting for my instructions.

Looking up from the newspaper, I smiled at her and said “Thank you for making such a nice tea.”

She blushed again, and replied “You don’t need to thank me saheb ... it is my duty to serve you.”

I laughed, and patting the bed, said “So ... sit for a while and relax ... you’re not in a hurry to go, are you?”

“No, saheb...” she mumbled softly, and tentatively came and sat at the foot of the bed near my feet.

As I looked at her, I noticed that she was pressing the index finger of her left hand with the choli, trying to take care of a cut on her finger.

“What happened ... how did you cut your hand?”

“It’s nothing saheb ... I was chopping some vegetables this morning and I nicked my finger.” she replied, trying to hide her injured finger.

“Show me.” I ordered, reaching out with my hand.

She slid towards me tentatively on the bed, and held out her hand for me to inspect.

Taking her hand in mine, I said “It’s still bleeding...” noticing how calloused her hands were from hard work, and how dry her skin was.

Getting up from the bed, I pulled out the first-aid box from my cabinet. Dabbing some disinfectant on a piece of cotton, I sat down beside her and took her hand in mine again.

“Saheb, let it be ... why are you bothering?” she protested.

“Just keep quiet...” I ordered her with mock anger.

Smearing the disinfectant on her cut, I cleaned the wound first and taped it up with a Band-Aid. As I looked up at her face, I saw that she was gazing into my eyes, with a look of gratitude.

Continuing in my gruff tone, I said “Keep this bandage with you ... and put it on in the evening...” handing her a strip of Band-Aid.

She just mumbled “OK, saheb...” as she continued to look into my eyes with a grateful expression.

As I held her hand and looked at her closely, I realized that even though she was very dark, she was quite seductive in a dusky sort of a way. Her face was angular, with prominent cheek-bones and a prominent pointed chin. She had dark thick lips, and her dark complexion made her teeth look more white than normal. Her skin though dark, was dry and chapped at some places. And her hair had been oiled, and tied in a single long braid reaching up to her slender waist. The way she was sitting, I could see her firm ripe mango shaped breasts straining against the thin fabric of her wine-red blouse. The blouse was one size too small for her, and it was evident that there was no bra underneath. From my position, I could also get a clear view of the exposed portion of her belly.

My cock was beginning to harden by just looking at her from such close quarters. Getting up from the bed again, I went to my cabinet again, and came back with a bottle of hair conditioning shampoo, a couple of bars of moisturizing soap, and a bottle of skin moisturizing lotion. Handing it to her, I said “Rani, take this. Today use it while taking bath. Apply this lotion on your body after bath.”

As she took the items from my hand, she looked up at me in wonder, and seemed to be lost for words. She dropped her gaze and looking down into her lap, sat silently.

Sitting down by her side again, I asked “What’s wrong? You don’t like these things?”

“No, no saheb. It’s not like that,” she replied softly, still avoiding eye contact. “If I take it home ... then ... so ... my mother-in-law will ask from where I got such expensive things ... and then she’ll take it all from me...” she continued in a sad tone.

“Oh so that’s the problem?” I replied. “So how about this, you keep these here, from today you come here at my house and take a bath. That way you don’t need to take it home ... ok?” I said in a warm tone.

She looked up at me again with that pitiably grateful look, and replied meekly “Saheb, you are a very nice man ... I will never be able to repay this debt of yours...” touching my feet in gratitude.

“Dhat...” I dismissed her “I didn’t say it was to be repaid. If you take care of me, I’ll take care of you.” I replied, squeezing her arm.

She looked into my eyes again for a moment, and then without a word, slid down the bed towards my feet. Without looking into my eyes, she silently began to press my feet with both her hands. As she began to press my feet, taking care to press each finger of my toes, and slowly move up to my ankles, I looked into the cleavage caused by her leaning forward slightly, and her arms pressing her ripe breasts together inside the blouse.

My cock stiffened further, as I sat back on the pillows, and enjoyed the feeling of my feet being pressed. I was almost lying back fully in that position now, as she went about her task of pressing my feet with dedication, I said to her in warm voice “I like what I see Rani.”

Hearing my words, she looked up to me, and smiled shyly, before returning her gaze to my feet. As her hands moved up towards my shin and calves, she had to lean forward further, which caused the pallu of her choli to slide off her shoulder, and come to rest on her arms at the crook of her elbows. As her young ripe breasts clad inside the blouse were exposed, I noticed her steal a glance towards her cleavage and the displaced pallu. But she made no attempt to put her pallu back in place. As I gazed at her breasts straining against the thin fabric of her blouse, the armpits of her blouse wet with sweat, she looked up at me and caught me looking.

A flicker of uncertainty crossed her face, as if she was wondering if I liked what I saw, but she maintained a serious expression on her face and continued pressing my legs. She straightened her back for a moment, and wiping the sweat of her brow with the back of her left hand, she slid up further towards my torso, so that she could reach up to my thighs. As she did that, her pallu slid off completely from her arms, and came to rest in her laps, giving me an unrestricted view of her blouse-clad breasts and her dark-skinned flat belly with just a hint of flab on it, adorned by a deep navel.

The white Turkish bath-towel I had wrapped around my waist, had slid up above my knees, and was parted at the knees, exposing my hairy thighs. My cock was by now standing almost fully erect like a pole, and had created a tent inside the towel at my crotch. As she gently kneaded the flesh of my thighs with her hands, I saw her steal a glance towards my erection which was sticking up like a tent-pole inside the towel. Her hands had now reached the portion of my thighs above the knees, and if she proceeded any further she would have to slide her hands under the towel, which would cause my throbbing hardness to come into view. Realizing her predicament, I saw her pause with uncertainty. She looked into my eyes silently with an unsure expression as if asking me what I wanted her to do next.

Without any warning, I reached out and cupped her firm pliant breasts through her blouse, and squeezed. She sighed as she felt my fingers close around her young firm breasts, and she arched her back and threw back her head, biting her lips to stifle the cry that escaped from her throat.

I cried out hoarsely, “Rani...” as I continued to squeeze her breasts harder through the cheap fabric of her blouse. She returned her gaze to look towards me, as I did that.

“Open your blouse Rani...” I whispered to her hoarsely, continuing to maul her young firm and ripe breasts through the blouse.

She dropped her gaze to her lap, and without a word began to unbutton the hooks of her blouse.

As the last hook came undone, and she parted the flaps of her blouse, her dark succulent mango-shaped ripe young breasts came into view. They stood proudly on her chest like twin mounds, with a pointed tip. But the mouth-watering thing about those young tits of hers was those incredibly long and thick dark black nipples that adorned them. They were by far the largest and thickest nipples I had ever seen on a girl, and were just waiting to be sucked and chewed on.

With a groan, I grabbed her by her waist with my left hand, and pulling her towards me, took hold of her bared breast in my right hand. As my hands closed around the firm tit-flesh of her ripe young breasts, she let out another sigh, and dropped her chin to her left shoulder, biting her lips in the process.

As her thick big nipples burnt into the palm of my hand, I began to knead the flesh of her proffered breasts, twisting her turgid nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Letting go of her waist, I reached out with my other hand also, and began to squeeze and fondle her juicy young breasts with both my hands, causing her to lift her head and gaze at my face solemnly with those dark questioning eyes of hers.

I beckoned to her to come closer with a nod of my head. She immediately responded by sliding closer to me and leaning forward, dangling those ripe young breasts near my face. I moved my head slightly and opening my mouth, flicked my tongue across her thick nipple, causing her to shiver involuntarily. Opening my mouth, I clamped my mouth and her right breast, and began to suck on it with vigor. An audible hiss escaped her lips, even as her fingers clutched my thigh harder. Continuing to maul her supple left breast with my hand, I sucked on her right breast, teasing the thick nipple with my teeth. She responded by holding my head with her left hand, while sliding her other hand up to my chest to caress it. As she did that, her elbow brushed against my hard-on which was standing up like a tent-pole under the thick towel. Looking up at her as I continued to suckle on her juicy breasts, I saw that she was gazing at my face intently.

Returning her intense gaze by looking her in the eye, I released her breast from my mouth and whipped the towel off my raging hard-on in a swift motion, baring my erect cock to her view. As my cock sprang out and slapped against my belly, I heard a small sigh escape her lips, as she bit her lips. She avoided making eye contact with me and looked solemnly at my hard cock. I pressed my thumb against the base of my cock from top, causing it to stand up erect, swaying gently in her face. My foreskin was pulled back partly, with a small drop of pre-cum glistening at the slit on the tip of my swollen blood-gorged cock. Reaching out with my other hand, I squeezed her hand, causing her to look up towards me.

As she gazed at me with submissiveness, as if asking me what I wanted, I just nodded my head quietly. Getting the message, she reached out tentatively and took my throbbing cock in her right hand. As she gently ran her fingers along the shaft of my cock, she looked up into my eyes with an expression of gratefulness. I just smiled at her in return, and nodded my head in consent.

Wrapping her fingers around my cock, she began to stroke it slowly; even as her other hand instinctively began to caress my thighs and my taut belly. I reached out and took hold of her breast again, and began to fondle them.

As she continued to stroke me, I parted my thighs and raised my hips off the bed, urging her to stroke faster. She moved her hand which was caressing my thigh, to cup my heavy swollen balls, and fondle them gently as she continued to stroke my cock. As a drop of pre-cum oozed out of the slit of my cock, she quickly smeared it around the blood-gorged mushroom-shaped head of my cock with her fingers. As she gazed into my eyes again with that same serious look, I smiled at her gently, and reached out to caress her cheek. She reciprocated with a shy smile, biting her lips, and tilting her head to rest her face in the palm of my hand. Looking her in the eye, I gently pulled her face towards my cock. Without any resistance, she allowed her face to be pulled towards my cock. With my cock inches away from her mouth, she looked up into my eyes with a solemn questioning look, as if asking for my permission to go ahead. I just nodded my head.

With a soft sigh, she wet her lips with her tongue and without any qualms, opened her mouth and took my rigid cock into her mouth. As her warm wet mouth closed around my cock, I groaned with pleasure, and grabbing her head with my hand, pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. As the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, she let out a soft gurgle and opened her mouth wider to accommodate my thick cock in her throat. Taking hold of the base of my cock with her right hand, she began to bob her head up and down in a quick practiced motion, and began to suck on my cock ardently. As her thick nipples grazed against my thighs, I grabbed hold of them and squeezed them hard, moaning in the process. As she went about the task of sucking on my cock, it became apparent to me that she was adept at this, and that this was not the first time she was doing this.

The very thought of having this naïve village girl whom I had lusted for so long, baring her juicy breasts for me and sucking on my cock, sent a thrill through my body. I didn’t want to come so quickly, so I took hold of her head and pulled it back gently. As my cock slipped out of her wet mouth, a trail of her saliva dribbled out of the side of her mouth, which she wiped quickly with the back of her hand. Looking at my face with concern, she asked in a soft whisper “What happened saheb ... I did something wrong?”

“No Rani ... It felt very good ... if you keep doing like this then I risk cuming too quickly.” I replied with a smile.

This elicited a small shy smile from her, biting her lips in the process. “Stand up ... I want to see you.” I told her.

She stood up quickly, and stood there next to my bed, her hands fiddling with her choli. As I looked at her standing there, her blouse open to bare her young ripe breasts, and her pallu hanging by her side, I felt another spasm of pleasure course through me.

“Take off your blouse and choli.” I instructed her hoarsely.

Without a word, she complied by removing her choli completely, and the proceeding to peel the open blouse off her torso. As she stood there quietly, her hands clasped in front of her, in only her ghagra, I took hold of my cock and began to stroke it gently, looking her in the eye in the process.

Continuing to stroke my cock with my left hand, I reached out with the other hand and pulled her closer towards me. Patting her thigh through her ghagra, I said to her “Raise your foot and lay it on the bed.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.