Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Feeling rejuvenated from the terrific fucking I had had last night, I decided to do my daily exercises in the morning right away. After finishing my workout, I had a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I made myself some breakfast of cornflakes and milk, and was just finishing my orange juice when the bell rang.

It was Pushpa and Rani, the two girls whom I had employed as maids a few days back. Pushpa, the younger one, beamed at me when I opened the door; while Rani, the elder and darker one, just managed a shy smile when I looked at her.

As I stepped back to let them in, Pushpa said to the other girl “Rani, you go and wash the dishes and clothes ... I sweep and mop...”

As Rani walked into the kitchen obediently, Pushpa followed her swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion. As my eyes followed the sway of her slender hips, she turned to look back at me and gave me one of her famous cock-teasing smiles, causing my cock to stiffen inside my shorts.

I went inside to my bedroom, and took off the shorts I was wearing. I removed the underwear that I was wearing inside my shorts, and then put on my shorts again without them. I picked up my walkman, and putting on the ear-phones, climbed on to my bed. I put up a few pillows against the head-rest of my bed, and sat down on the bed leaning my back against the pillow. Humming the tune of the song I was pretending to listen to, I picked up a magazine and began to flip through the pages.

Soon, Pushpa came into the room carrying a broom and the dusting pan. She was wearing a bottle-green ghagra and blouse, with a yellow choli tied across her upper body and waist. Seeing me, she smiled and settling down on her haunches, began to sweep the floor.

I just continued to hum to myself and flip through the magazine while pretending to ignore her. I didn’t want to give this cocky bitch too much attention. However, I kept an eye on her through the corner of my eyes as she went about her work.

She had pulled up her ghagra above her knees, and as she squatted on her haunches sweeping the floor, I could see her thin brown skinned legs. A couple of times, she tried to make eye contact with me, but I just continued to pretend to read the magazine. Even after she finished sweeping the room and was heading out, she paused at the door for a moment and turned back to look at me. I just continued to ignore her, laughing inwardly to myself.

I could hear the sounds of the other girl Rani, washing clothes in the back yard. A few minutes later, Pushpa returned to my room carrying a pail of water and a mop. She dropped the bucket down with making a clanging sound, and once again settled down on her haunches to mop the floor.

The bitch is trying her best to attract my attention, “ I thought to myself.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see that this time she had pulled up her ghagra way above her knees, exposing much more of her skinny thighs than was necessary. As she came close the bed, and leaned forward to wipe under the bed, she consciously bumped against the bed in an attempt to get my attention. I just glanced at her and smiled casually, and continuing to hum to myself, went back to reading my magazine.

Finally, she dropped the mop on the floor and straightened her back, kneeling on the floor right next to where I was lying. Touching me on my arm, she shook me gently and asked “Saheb, are you listening to a song?”

I just smiled and nodded my head at her.

Resting her elbows on the bed next to my hips, she leaned forward and said with a teasing smile “Saheb ... don’t you listen to me too...”

I pretended not to hear, and taking off my ear phones, asked her “what did you say?”

“Saheb, won’t you let me listen too...” she said with a provocative pout on her lips, happy to have finally got my attention.

As she was resting her elbows on the bed next to my legs, her fingers were touching my bare thighs. Looking at me with the same seductive smile, she began to gently rub her fingers in circles on my muscular thighs, teasing the hair on them.

Taking the cord of the ear-phones off my neck, I asked her “You want to listen to the song?”

“Yes, sahib...” she replied, as she took her long braid of hair which was hanging in front of her left shoulder, in her hand, and pushed it behind her back. This caused the pallu of her choli to part at her neck, bringing into my view the neck of the slightly oversized bottle-green blouse she was wearing.

As I looked down deliberately into the open neck of her loose blouse, I could see the pert mounds of her firm lemon sized tits. As I moved my gaze away slowly to her face, she bit her lips and smiled seductively at me again. “Boy, this bitch is asking for it... “ I thought to myself.

Shifting on the bed, I made room for her, and patting the bed on my side, said to her “Come on ... sit here.”

She glanced apprehensively at the door when I said that. I could still hear the sounds of the other girl washing clothes in the back yard. Figuring it was safe for now; she got up and tentatively sat the edge of the bed, facing me. I took hold of her arm and pulled her roughly towards me. Making her sit on my left side, I twisted her around so that she was sitting on the bed with her back towards me. Reaching around her from both sides, I put the ear-phones in her ear, and switched on the walkman.

As the music began to play in her ears, she turned back to look at me, a broad grin adorning her thin angular face. “Oh that ... that sounds so good...” she exclaimed a bit loudly.

I laughed and pulled her by her shoulder towards me, causing her to fall back against me, her back leaning against my torso, and her head resting on my left shoulder. She looked back up towards me with a twinkle in her eyes, even as she pulled her legs up and placed them on the bed, stretched out straight.

I could smell the stale smell of oil from her hair as she rested her head against my shoulder and settled back comfortably. In the position I was, I wrapped my left arm around her waist, and slid my hand under her choli, and placed them on her flat firm belly. As my fingers began to manipulate the taut skin on her belly, she squirmed against me and let out a soft giggle. Reaching out with my right hand, I began to tease the lobes of her ear and her neck with my fingers, causing her to squirm and giggle more.

Her hands which were resting in her lap, slid down to rest on my thighs as she began to rub my thighs softly. I slid up my left hand, which was playing with her belly button under her choli, slid up slowly, and my palm closed around the pert little breasts over her loose blouse. As I squeezed her firm little tit, she let out a soft sight and pressed her back against me, her nails scraping the skin of my thighs.

I lowered my chin and began to flick her earlobes with my tongue, causing her to jerk and squirm further. My right hand which was teasing her neck and shoulders, slid down into the slightly parted neck of her blouse and closed around her right breast. Her pert lemon sized tit fitted my palm perfectly, and as the small erect nub of her light brown nipple burned into my palm, I closed my palm around it and squeezed.

She sighed again and closed her eyes, her lips parted slightly. At the same time I also slid my other hand, which was squeezing her other breast over the blouse, under the loose blouse, and cupped that one as well. As I began to massage young budding breasts with my hands, she let out a small moan and squeezing her thighs together, began to rub her feet against each other.

“Do you like the song?” I asked her in a whisper, continuing the squeeze her lemons.

“Yes sahib...” she whispered, “I would like of those too...” pointing to my walkman.

“I can bring you ... but what will you do for me in return?” I asked her teasingly.

“Whatever you want, saheb...” she replied.

Pointing to my cock which was sticking out like a pole under my shorts, I asked “Will you take it in your hand?”

“Yes sahib...” she breathed.

“Will you take it in the mouth?” I aksed.

“Umm ... yes, sahib...” she replied tentatively.

My cock lurched when I heard that. Pinching her nipples, I whispered huskily in her ear “Pushpa, will you fuck me?”

She stopped squirming when I said that, and her breath caught in her throat. After a brief pause, she replied meekly in a husky whisper “Haan saheb...”

With a groan, I pressed her tighter to me, and taking her right hand in mine, placed it on the bulge of my cock standing straight up inside my shorts.

“Pushpa ... O Pushpa...” We heard Rani call out from the washing area in the back yard.

“Yes Rani...” Pushpa answered back, sitting up with a jerk on the bed.

“I have finished washing...” Rani called from the back yard, “Did you finish yet?”

“No, I am wiping it now ... after that I have to wash the terrace too ... You go and start work at Sarla Bhabhi’s house now ... I will come in a while...” Pushpa called back, looking back at me with an apprehensive look on her face.

“Ok ok ... I go...” Rani answered.

We heard the jingling of her anklets as she closed the back door and walked through the kitchen into the living room. As we heard the front door shut close, Pushpa relaxed and fell back against me.

With a groan, I wrapped my arms around her again and roughly crushed her breasts. She responded by closing her fist around my cock over my shorts and squeezed my hardness through it. Pushing the pallu of her choli off her shoulder, I exposed her young pert breasts in that loose fitting blouse.

“Open your blouse...” I said in her ear.

Without a word, she got up and extricated herself from my arms. She stood up, and standing near the bed facing me, took off her choli first.

As she dropped her choli on the bed, I admired her slim lithe body, clad only in her ghagra and blouse now, her long braid of hair hanging in front over her left shoulder. Standing there near the bed facing me, she looked me in the eye with that slow seductive smile of hers, and began to unbutton the hooks of her blouse. As the hooks of her blouse came open, she threw her braid over her shoulder to the back, and pulled off her blouse completely; baring her pert budding breasts to me.

A wave of arousal swept through me as I looked at her standing there, her hands hanging limply by her side, clad only in her green ghagra, those young mounds of her tits sticking out proudly on her slender chest. The little nubs of her nipples were erect, and were light brown in colour, with small areolas around them.

As I stared at her small tits, a look of uncertainty crossed her face, and she asked me tentatively “What do you think sahib ... you don’t like them?”

I remained quiet and just looked at her in the eyes. The smile disappeared off her face, and as she looked down at her little breasts, she said in sad voice “I’m too young, sahib...”

I still did not say anything. As I was enjoying torturing her, she lifted her eyes towards me and said in a halting voice “Rani is older than me ... if you want, I will have her...”

I cut her off and said in a firm voice “Come here, Pushpa...”

As she sat down tentatively on the bed next to me, I reached out and cupped her firm pert tits with both hands. Allowing a smile to come across my face, I looked into her face and said “Yes, you are small, but I like them...”

Her face broke out into a big smile of relief and pleasure when she heard that, and her hand automatically went to my crotch and rested on my cock over my shorts. As my hands closed around her pert little tits and squeezed, she closed her eyes, and throwing her head backwards, hunched her shoulders together, in an attempt to squeeze her tits together.

Continuing to squeeze her lemon sized tits, and rolling her little nubbins between my thumb and my forefinger, I lifted my hips off the bed, and pulled down my shorts with one hand. My throbbing cock sprang into view, and stood to attention as I did that.

Her gaze moved to my erect cock, and her eyes widened in surprise as my cock came into view, and stood swaying in front of her eyes. Her hands flew to her mouth, and her jaw dropped, as she whispered “Oh mama ... yours is too big sahib...” She reached out with her right hand and took my hard cock in her hand, feeling the girth of it.

As I felt her small slender fingers close around the thickness of my cock, I shuddered involuntarily. Because her hands were so small, they reached only up to the middle of my cock, giving me a moment of pride on the size of my cock. As I squeezed her firm tit-flesh one more time, she began to slide her small delicate hands up and down the length of my cock. The cheap glass bangles she wore on her wrists jingled as she began to stroke me with a practiced motion.

With a groan, I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her roughly towards me, bringing her young tender breasts close to my face. As I opened my mouth, and flicked her little nipples with the tip of my tongue, a soft moan escaped her and her fingers involuntarily tightened around my cock. Clamping my mouth around her pert breast, I began to suck on them greedily; even as she began to stroke me faster.

After sucking on both her tits for a while, I let go of her, allowing her to sit upright again. “Come on now start your work...” I ordered her gruffly.

With a quick tentative smile, she leaned forward and began to tug at my t-shirt. I helped her pull it off.

Gazing at my bare chest admiringly, she began to caress my chest and tease my nipples with her finger tips. The she leaned forward quickly and began to run her tongue on my nipples. I groaned and grabbing her by her hair, pushed her face to my hard muscular chest. As she flicked her tongue on my nipples and chest, her pert tits pressed against my chest.

Even as I caressed her bare back, she slid her face down, running her tongue over my stomach and belly button, till her face came to the area of my crotch. Still holding on to my cock and stroking it, she stuck her tongue out of her slender mouth, and began to lick on the sides of my cock.

There was a liberal amount of pre-cum oozing from my cock, which she wiped away with her fingers. Wiping her sticky fingers on her ghagra, she pulled my foreskin down slowly, exposing the red blood-gorged bulbous head of my cock. Continuing to stroke me, she looked up at me and said in a teasing voice “Oh, you are so big sahib ... I don’t think it would fit in my mouth...”

Grabbing her by her hair, I said gruffly “Don’t come up with excuses...” Seeing the look on my face, the smile vanished from her face, and opening her mouth, she quickly took the tip of my hard cock into her mouth.

As her wet hot mouth closed around my cock, I groaned in pleasure.

Her slender mouth was stretched in a wide ‘O’, and I could see that there was no way she could take the length of my cock fully in her mouth. But she had obviously done this before, which became evident by the way she began to roll the tip of my cock in her mouth, licking it with my tongue, and sucking on it. I grabbed her hair harder, as I felt her teeth scrape against my sensitive cock head. Soon she began a practiced motion of sucking on my cock, bobbing her head up and down, alternately taking my cock in and out of her mouth. The cockiness so typical to her had disappeared completely now, as she sucked on my cock like an obedient servant eager to please her master.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.