Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

As I was having my lunch, the phone rang. It was Jigna. She was calling me from a pay-phone near her school.

“Hi baby, how come you are calling me from school?” I asked cheerfully.

She spoke rapidly, and explained to me that they had two free classes now, since the teachers had suddenly gone on leave, and so herself and Sejal were planning to go watch a movie at a near-by cinema-hall.

As I was wondering where I came into the picture, she continued “Bhaiya, we were thinking it would be so nice if you could also come ... please come, bhaiya ... please, please, please ... see Sejal is also telling me to ask you to come...” she said in a sing-song voice trying to convince me desperately.

After thinking for a moment, I agreed.

She was elated to hear my saying yes, and I could hear telling Sejal excitedly that I had agreed. We fixed up to meet outside the hall in 30 minutes time. I finished my lunch quickly, and picking up my helmet and jacket, headed towards the theatre on my bike.

As I approached the cinema-hall, I could see the two girls standing at the entrance waiting for me. As I rode into the compound, Jigna’s face lit up and she waved excitedly to me. Sejal’s face to lit up in a bright smile.

As I parked my bike, and walked up to them, Jigna came running towards me, and grabbing my hand, said excitedly with a big smile “Oh thank you for coming Jignesh bhai...”

I smiled back and squeezing her hand said “How could I refuse when you call me, baby?”

She laughed excitedly as we walk back towards where Sejal stood. As I approached her, I stuck out my hand, and said “Hi Sejal...” smiling at her.

She smiled demurely, and as I shook her hand, I gave her a knowing look, and squeezed her hand gently.

It was a 1:00 pm show, and there were hardly any people. And since the movie had already started, the ticket counter was deserted. As we walked up to the counter to buy tickets, Jigna stopped suddenly and said that she wanted to buy some pop-corn and Cola. I handed her the money and told her to get it quickly.

As she ran off, I turned to Sejal and said “You know Sejal, I didn’t want to come ... but when Jigna told me that you were also with her ... I changed my mind.”

She looked at me with those big round eyes, and then her face slowly broke into a pleased smile.

As we walked towards the counter, she placed her hand on my arm and squeezed gently, smiling her thanks to me. We walked into the hall, and saw that it was almost empty. There were hardly any people.

I selected seats which were at the last row. There were about 15-20 others in the hall, and most of them were couples who had come to cozy up on the pretext of a movie. I smiled inwardly when I saw that there was no one else in our row. We sat down on our seats, with Sejal to my left, and Jigna to my right.

The movie was some lousy Govinda comedy. As we sat, I had placed my helmet in my lap and had thrown my jacket over it. Jigna was already immersed in the movie, and laughing gaily at every silly joke in the movie.

After a while, the entrance to the hall was closed, and there was almost complete darkness, with only the light from the screen flickering across the hall. As soon as that happened, I felt Jigna slide her hands under my arm and hook it around my arm. As she pressed herself closer to me, I felt her hard firm breasts pressing against my arm. I stiffened instinctively.

Shit, this bitch is going to get me into trouble.” I thought to myself. I glanced furtively at Sejal. She hadn’t noticed anything and was watching the movie, both her hands placed demurely in her lap.

I shifted to her side imperceptibly, hoping to get a feel of her big soft boobs on my left arm as well. But the way she was sitting, all I managed to get was the feel of her shoulders against mine.

On the other side, Jigna’s tight breasts pressing against my right arm was causing junior to wake up, and soon it became really uncomfortable for me with my hard cock straining in my underwear.

As the movie progressed, I slowly moved my right hand off the hand-rest of my seat, and placed it on Jigna’s knee. She instantly placed her hand on the back of my palm and pressed it to her knee. The way my helmet was placed on my lap, and with my jacket lying half over Jigna’s thighs, there was no way Sejal could see what was going on.

With the utmost subtlety, I hooked my fingers on the hem of Jigna’s skirt, and began to slowly pull it up her thighs. Keeping her eyes, on the screen, she slowly pulled up one end of my jacket and covered my hand as well as her thighs with it. I pulled up her skirt, and began to gently caress the smooth skin of her bare thighs. From the way she squirmed in her seat, I could see that she loved it. She periodically clasped and unclasped her thighs, trapping my hand in between the warm firm flesh of her thighs. Ever so slowly, I let my hands creep upwards, and I felt her part her legs a bit to let my hand free access. As I was doing this, I felt Sejal shift in her seat, and I froze.

As she shifted, I felt her move a bit more closely to me and press her shoulder against my arm, and at the same time pressing her knee against my thigh.

Oh boy... “ I thought to myself. Taking that as a hint, even as I continued to manipulate the insides of Jigna’s thighs with my right hand, I slowly slid my left hand and placed it on Sejal’s lap.

She stiffened as she felt my palm rest on her thick fleshy thigh, albeit over her skirt. Then I slowly slid my palm down Sejal’s thigh, till my fingers could feel the bare skin of her knee. I began to then caress the soft skin on her knee with my fingers.

As I did that, I began to feel her tremble a little bit. Not wanting to scare her off, I stopped moving my fingers, and just let it rest there on her knee. We continued to watch the movie in this position for some time.

After a while, sensing no movement or encouragement from Sejal, I took my left hand off her knees and rested my forearm back on the hand-rest of the seat again. As soon as I did that, she shifted again, and with an imperceptible movement, slid her right hand under my left arm, and hooked her hand around it. As I turned to glance at her when she did that, she also looked up at me, and with a shy smile tightened her grip on my arm.

Now that’s better.” I thought to myself as I smiled at her, and got the feel of her big soft breasts pressing against my left arm. I slid my hand off the hand-rest again, and placing it on her knee, patted her knee in acknowledgment.

It was almost like I had a big soft cushion being pressed into my arm. While all this was going on, my right hand too was busy, and by now had reached all the way up to Jigna’s panties. She was pressing my hand with hers on her mound, and I was gently rubbing the mound of her pussy through her panties. In between, I would scrape the slit of her pussy through her panties with my finger tips, causing her to shudder.

Sejal, on the other side, in the meantime had quietly placed her hand on my palm, and was gently pressing it to her thigh. But I could not take the chance of sliding my hand under her skirt, as there was no cover for her unlike Jigna, whose thighs were covered by one end of my jacket.

My boner was screaming for attention by now. As Jigna continued to rub her tight breasts on my right arm, I was getting tired of just having Sejal’s soft breasts pressed against my other arm. On the pretext of re-adjusting myself on my seat, I removed my left hand from Sejal’s lap as well as Jigna’s lap, and stretched, lifting both my hands well above my head. As I brought my hands down after completing the fake stretching, instead of bringing them both down, I draped my left arm around Sejal’s shoulder, and brought my right hand back to Jigna’s lap.

Sejal froze once again, as my hands were placed on her shoulders, my palm resting on her left shoulder; while Jigna immediately slid her hands under my arm again, and pulled my right hand back in between her spread thighs. She readjusted the jacket again to cover her thighs, as I started to rub her mound through her panties again.

Shifting my focus back to Sejal, I began to gently run my finger on her shoulder, feeling the strap of her bra through her shirt and petticoat. By now, sure that Jigna had not noticed this move, she had relaxed a bit.

As I caressed her shoulder flesh with my fingers, I felt her move her shoulder and press it against my hand. At the same time, her knee pressed harder against mine.

So sweetheart, you like it... “ I thought to myself with a smile.

With this newfound confidence, I moved my slid it in between the collar of her school uniform’s shirt and her neck. I then began to caress her neck. I could feel her draw in her breath sharply, as she felt my hand on the bare skin of her neck. Her skin felt smooth and hot to my touch. Then I began to tease her by caressing her collar bone and her neck with my fingers. Sliding my fingers down a bit more, I felt the softness of her chest just above the first button of her shirt. She shivered at my touch, and pressed herself closer towards me, her shoulders pressing into the side of my rib-cage under my armpit.

As this was going on, I felt Jigna on the other side shift sideways towards me, and slide her hand to my lap, under my jacket. My helmet was placed just over my crotch, hiding the bulge in my jeans, and she slid her hand on to my crotch through the face-opening of my helmet.

Horny ... but a smart bitch, “ I thought to myself on her ingenuity.

With her palm resting on my lump, she began to press it through my jeans; and tried to squeeze it through my jeans. I responded by rubbing my finger tips harder against her slit, which I could feel through her thin cotton panties, and was rewarded by the feel of her panties beginning to get wet.

On the pretext of readjusting the way I was sitting again, I moved my butt on the seat, and in one swift motion pulled Sejal closer towards me, and rested my palm on the swell of her big soft fleshy breast. They were the biggest, softest, fleshiest tit-flesh I had ever felt in my life. I felt her sharp intake of air, as my palm landed on her breast. She glanced quickly towards Jigna, and then at me.

I continued to look straight ahead, and just kept my palm there, ready to remove my hand if I saw any resistance from her. I could feel her breathing faster and her left breasts heaving up and down under my arm. Taking one more chance, I cupped her breast in my hand and squeezed it gently. The feeling was just amazing. It was almost like squeezing a milk bag; soft yet heavy; pliant yet fleshy.

I felt her shudder involuntarily, and then in a sudden motion she put her right hand on my thigh and squeezed. I was in seventh heaven. I couldn’t believe that this hot busty teenager, whom I had met for the first time just two days back, was today sitting by my side in a dark cinema-hall, letting me squeeze her juicy tits. As I felt the swell of her heavy breasts though her shirt, petticoat, and bra; I told to myself that she had to be an E-cup, and not D.

On the other side, Jigna was beginning to get more adventurous. She was now trying to pull down the fly of my jeans. I leaned back a little bit to straighten my hips, so that she could pull it down. Little by little, she inched the zip down, and had it fully open in no time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.