Texas Sex Ranch
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"I hope you realize what's going to happen when you get back," Melissa said. "You're going to do nothing but sate the lusts of older men."

"I know. I've talked with the other girls. They told me what's happened to them." I cocked my head and studied Melissa out of the corner of my eye. "Is that why you gave it up and moved away?"

"I didn't give it up entirely," she said. "I belong to a nudist resort in Kissimmee. That's on a lake south of Orlando. Very private, and without all of the sexual games that go on at the Ranch. You don't seem upset at the prospect."

"I'm not. I don't relish it, but they go through it, and then I can be me again, not a 17 year old piece of female meat. I think I enjoy sex a lot more than you."

"You actually enjoy all of that? The huffing, the puffing and the boys getting their rocks off inside you?"

I nodded. "I get a lot of p

sure out of it. I don't think I would have continued there if I didn't. Of course to the girls at school I'm a nudist, they don't know about the rest."

"You are different," she sighed. "Sometimes it makes me wonder if Dad is really both of our father."

I suppose that was meant to be a dig at Mom. I didn't take it as such. "Well, there's one way to find out. Actually, I think we are. You hve a lot of his face and body type, while I take more after Mom."

We were walking around the park across the street from her apartment building. It was the seventh day of our vacation, and this was the "down" part of the trip. Mom might get excited about having the whole family together again, but frankly I thought Melissa was being a Gloomy Gus just one time too many.

We'd driven practically straight through, spending our first night in Mobile, all primed so with a very early start we could get to Orlando. We spent five days at Walt Disney World, staying at one of the hotels. Don't let them kid you about the place, I had a blast. I didn' worry about how "cute" or "corny" Mickey was, he'd helped make this place, and provided pleasure to whole families. Let's see reading some esoteric newspaper or magazine do that.

Melissa, because she lived there, didn't do Disney. I loved the fireworks, I loved the little shopping places all over Epcot (and I lovede how they'd deliver it to yoru room for you). We did the other parts of Disney one day at a time, and spent the evening soaking our feet in the Jacuzzi.

Universal Boardwalk is a related part to Disney, and I think I became a Parrothead. N We had lunch at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Café, and something about the island and beach lifestyle appealed to me. I don't know about the grass skirts and coconut bras; I'd need an awfully large coconut. Dad had the drinks, and pronounced them very good.

We did Sea World the next day (we were going to see Melissa on the weekend). Warning, when you see Shamu, don't sit in the first few rows, you will get wet. It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. Growing up in Central Texas you don't learn much about the sea. It might have been an amusement park, but I came away knowing much more than I did going in.

There's more to Orlando than the major parks. We did those on Friday. There were a lot of people around, tourists most of them, and all doing the tourist things. I didn't begrudge them, we were doing those things, too. But then, with all of that out of the way, and our having moved away from International Drive, to a hotel on the north side of the city, it was time for Mom's purpose in this trip, getting together with Melissa.

Her hair was different, and there was a tired look around her eyes. I understood when I saw her "projects". She was putting in 60 and 70 hours per week on them, which didn't leave much time for "her". She wanted to see women wearing her clothes when she passed them on the street. She wanted to see some awards show on TV and see a star wearing a gown she'd designed. She was going about it the most direct way she knew, and "paying her dues" at the same time.

After a visit to her studio we went back to her place to just visit. That included a walk around the park where she tried to warn me about what was coming when I got home.

"I know you don't think much of the choices I made..." she began.

"On the contrary, you're working at yoru dream. I'm not in a position to start doing that with mine."

"Have you considred what you want to do after high school?"

"Some. I'm good a a number of things, but I'm not too interested in them. I have an idea, though. I thought of working as an editor or writer in the online world."

"That could suit you," she said after looking at me. "Work during the day, and party at night."

"That, too. Have to see what it's like in college, first. I may find something else."

"That's always possible. Okay, Sis, so you have thought of things."

"I'm not entirely mindless."

"Just so you remember what's awaiting you."

"They'll get it at a price. I want their connections."

She laughed. "Okay, that sounds like a couple of people at the Ranch. Okay, you'll do. Cynical and level-headed. That's more believable than the twaddle I remember."

"Three's six years age difference between us," I pointed out. "That "twaddle" was from a girl of 10."

"Point for you." She looked around. "C'mon, we should get back. Mom wants to have a birthday dinner for you. Tomorrow's the big day."

The dinner was awfully nice, and Dad insisted I splurge. I still don't see what's so special about lobster. It was okay, but I prefer crab. I like food you have to demolish in virtual hand-to-hand combat, or at leat whack with a hammer, which is much the same thing.

That night I lay awake in my bed, thinking. I was 17. In Texas I was now of the Age of Consent. I was old enough that I could make my own choices, and was supposedly mature enough that I could handle the emotions of sex. After this last year I was pretty sure I couldTime would tell.

I kept turning her words over in my mind as we made our way back home. We spent a day in New Orleans, and I could get to like the place. The food wa took an extra day to get back home. We'd had a neighbor looking after the house, and so I didn't go directly out to the Ranch, but bunked down in the Gust Room. It would be my last night under Mom and Dad's roof like this. Oh, I'd come see them as often as I could, but we all knew that I was officially moving out.

Mom was teary eyed, but kept it together. Dad was, well, Dad. They took me out to the Ranch, and I settled into my new room, the one on the other side of the main buildings from the Dorms. I was still me, just a few days older, but in the eyes of the Law, way older than I had been. s great, and I loved the music. I made a note (mental) to go back when I could.

With a few odd turns here and there (there's so much to see in Texas), we eventually made it home.

I stayed in the guest room, and it was bittersweet for Mom. I was her youngest, and tonight was my last nighty under her roof. You couldn't call my room at the Ranch "mine", but it sort of was. I was definitely moving out, or had moved out, or something. Anyway, after tonight things would be different.

She was in kind of a somber mood when she drove me out to the Ranch the next morning. I put on a cheery face, but inside I was thinking of what Melissa had said. That fit with what I'd heard rumors of, and after I got settled, and Mom and I had an early lunch and said good-bye with plenty of held-back tears, I set about verifying those rumors. Then I looked up Tom.

"I don't know what it's like for a guy just turned old enough," I said, "but a girl is going to have some older men chasing her, whether she likes it or not."

"Chasing?" He looked confused.

"We're "fresh", young, new, and everything else." I snorted. "Why do you think there's so much porn on the internet that is "schoolgirl" or "teen"? These older men lap it up like crazy."

"And that happens here?"

I nodded. "Better than half the girls who turn 17 leave within three months, and those men are the reason. Everything you learned, and enjoyed, when you were younger, gets spoiled."

He look troubled, and well he should. This wasn't what the Ranch was all about. "What do you suggest?"

"This kind of life, after you get old enough, revolves around couples." He nodded. "Let's move in together."

I don't think that was the conclusion he expected, but it fit the situation. I'd expected that sooner or later he and I would be a couple, and I suspect he felt that way, too. I don't think he expected it would be happening quite this way, though.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.