Texas Sex Ranch - Cover

Texas Sex Ranch

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

With my 17th birthday rapidly approaching, things began to change. I still couldn't have sex with those over 17, that would be illegal, but I could see the videos that were "naughty" under Texas State Law. This was supposed to be a big step.

Yawn.

Most were fairly tame, or if explicit, long on build-up, and short on context. Take one of the ones that was incredibly popular on the internet. It was what they called a "Creampie Compilatyion". Now excuse my ignorance, I had to have "creampie" explained to me. For thosw qho son'r knoqthe term is derived, apparently, because a woman's pubic bush is shaped like a piece of pie, and if there's come in her pussy, then the pie is creamy, or creampie. There are guys who find this incredibly exciting.

I did some thinking about that, and some close observation. The natural instinct for a guy is to push his cock as deep into the girl as he can when he comes. This puts his come next to her cervix, the opening to her womb. In these videos the guys only had the heads of their cocks in the girl's vagina. That way their come was in a position to drip out. He had obviously "come in her", a compromise between the por world wanting to see the guy's come, and the actors' natural instinct to get as deep as they could.

The compilation was 22 minutes long, and it consisted of shot after shot of girls having that happen. I was one of a half-dozen kids watching this as we all turned 17 right about the same time. The girls in the video were obviously reacting, but if you paid real close attention their faces changed when the guy put it in, not when he came. My personal experience is that I think I've only felt a guy coming once or twice. I usually have other clues, such as him groaning repeatedly, or his body growing incredibly tense. After a while you pick up on the signs of what's happening.

Guys get frustrated that they can't tell, visibly, when a girl comes, so videos of girls squirting flujids out were popular. Another one was a close-up of her pussy, especially the area between her vagina and her asshole. That would often twitch and flex as she came.

Guys want a physical reaction to what they're doing, and a lot of the fireworks take place inside a girl's head. It's too bad that that's the way it is, but I didn't design the female body

Now with four boys and two girls in the room, and the boys getting excited (we had visual proof of that), it was only inevitable that "certain things would happen". In this case Susie had to leave (her parents called for her to take her to dinner in town). That left me with four horny boys, and a suggestion.

I'm not saying every girl should experience a gangbang. If you're involved in the social sex world for any length of time something like that will occur. The usual way is for a girl to get involved with at least two boys, but often three.

This is almost idela from her point of view. You pick a guy as the starter, and the two of you get it on. About the time he finishes a second guy will be more than ready to jump in. When he finishes you have a reserve. Guys, being more visually excited than girls (though we can get really worked up by visuals), recover and get themselves ready just by watching. The girl doesn't have a chance to get completely unwound as she is always involved.

Don't do it in your own bed, mainly because it can get messy. Now I realize tha girls learn to sleep on the wet spot, but it seems fitting to do it in the guy's bed, and let himsleep there while you go shower and sleep in your own (dry) bed.

Four guys just made it really messy, and guys were already most of the way there when it came time to put it in. They'd get a dozen strokes in, and wham, off they'd go. At leat at first. As things progressed they took longer and longer to get off, and that, of course, was good for me.

I don't believe girls get into a state of continuous orgasm, but I think they just happen one after another in quick succession. And like I said, it gets awfully messy in there. Pretty soon everyone is running out of enery, come is just pouring out of you in an almost continuous stream despite their best effortsto go as deep as possible when they pop, and you, with so much male stimulation being applied to your most sensitive place, are somewhere off in la-la lan,.

Pretty soon the thrusting was taking longer and longer. I could actually concentrate on each guy, not just go off like a string of firecrackers. The guys were taking so long to get off there toward the end that they were getting a good rest before getting stiff and diving back in. I didn't have that luxury, but as they say, a girl just needs lubrication and a place to lie. I was getting a lot more than that (one of the guys got a tube of lubricant and they all used it) and I was lying on one of those matts used for the paries. I came repeatedly, but soon I was running out of energy as well.

After the last orgasm we sort of all lay there, recovering. The last boy was still inside me, and actually fell asleep. His cock felt so comfortable there I didn't want him to leave. Girls like the feel of cocks, though usually it's hard, Too many times the guy pulls out when he's done, and you don't get that feel of a cock inside you without all of the distractions of the sex act.

It couldn't last, and he eventually slipped out. I noticed the absence, but did I feel their combined come slipping out of me, too? Not really. I was so wet "down there" that I could have been peeing and might not have noticed. I first realized what a mess it was when I headed for the showers and could feel "the drips". But this wasn't a few drops, this was almost a continuous stream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.