Texas Sex Ranch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

School took a short break (one week), and I was picturing myself at the Ranch involved in a constant round of sex. I was disappointed when Mom announced that we were doing a road trip.

We weren't the only nudist place in Texas. I think we were the only one where sex was a dominant themse. The afternoon after school let out we were off to visit one of them.

You don't pack much when you're going to a nudist place. You do pack clothes, the Law frowns on you driving around the great state of Texas while unclothed. It's not quite against the law, not any more, but it's very distracting. Even wearing a halter-top could cause problems, so you sort of dressed a little, enough to be covered. You do bring along sandals, shoes, a hat, and plenty of sunscreen. Some things are a necessity.

Saying something is "close" is a relative term in Texas. If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, or Houson, close means the next block or two. In more rural and small town Texas close means within 100 to 150 miles, more or less. Distances can be deceiving, and the miles can just fly past if you don't pay them too much attention.

We stayed at a motel about halfway in-between. That allowed us to get to the place we were after with plenty of daylight (i.e. before lunch). This would give us pleny of sunning and tanning time.

"Just remember," Mom said as we unloaded the car, "hold the sex to zero if you can. No casual touching."

"I'll remember. Just you remember, too. And are you sure Dad's not going to react?"

"We've already got that figured out," she replied.

We were assigned a trailer with two bedrooms, so in effect I had my own room. It wasn't much, a bed with a wardrobe. I had to make the bed, but after that everything was all right. The inside was boiling hot, and there was no air conditioning. I was told it would be comfortable in the evening. I had to accept that. So I undressed, gooped up with the appropriate lotion, and went off to explore.

I didn't know anyone here, so I looked for a group of girls about my age and joined them.

Boys wonder why girls cluster together. Well, we fill safer with other girls. They've got your back, just as you have theirs. You're interested in many of the same things, and can always find something to talk about; in this case it was fingernail polish. One of the girls had samples, and we all got to trying them out.It was the kind of fun only girls above a certain age would enjoy, we were all that age, so we did.

There wer different things to do here, including a small lake where we could do swimming. We and the bopys took turns diving off the raft. There weren't any adults present, but you're surrounded by other girls, so if anyone tried anything, it wouldn't work. Being in a group like that was its own chaperoneige. I'll admit to being tempted, some of those boys looked awfully cute, but I held back. This place had different rules.

That's the beauty of being a girl; I was just as aroused as a boy with an erection, but it didn't show. Did I dream or long for someone's cock inside me? Well, that would have been nice. What I missed, though, were the hands, the feel of a male body pressed up against mine, fingers touching me here and there (a girl's "here and there" is in a lot more places than a guy's), and the feel of male skin against mine. Sure, an orgasm with a guy doing me would have been nice. I would have settled for a guy doing me, even without the orgasm.

Sounds strange, no? But sex is more than just a climax. There's this whole process, the touching, the kissing, the wandering hands, the sbtle touches, the way a very light brush can send you into a shiver of pleasure. Boys need to get off. They need to ejaculate on a regular basis. A girl needs someone to pay attention to her, to make her feel all over. She'd also like to come, especially if it's a toes-curling one where she's screaming her release to the heavens, but that lasts for only a short time. Good arousal can go on for hours.

My vibrator took care of the build-up of sexual tension, but it wasn't the same thing. I'm firmly convinced that no girl, with only her vibrator, is going to truly get that relaxation from a good time in bed.

Now that doesn't mean that I didn't have fun. I made some good friends, we had some fun (all non-sexual), and there were plenty of boys to look at. However, when we went back home aftr a week I was not unhappy.

Frustratingly, we went home, not to the Ranch.We gave the appearance of a family returned from a brief vacation. I had to wait until Wednesday before going out to the Ranch. There I wasted very little time.

One of the good things about this life is that girls can be aggressive. In the straight world you wait for the boy to make the first move. Oh, you've let him know that you're interested, but you're not supposed to go beyond that. In this world you can go right up to a guy, press your body to his, slip his hand to your butt, and run your other hand up his chest. You move your hips so you trap his cock (which should start growing) against your crotch. For fun you press your breasts against his chest.

He wasn't Tom, he was a boy named Jack, but he got the hint. There were a lot of things we could have done. We went to a shady place, he drew me down beside him, and he started kissing.

I don't think a lot of boys realize how much good kissing can turn on a girl. They put their whole body into it, lips part, and it's like the two of you merge. Various physical reactions start occurring (he gets hard, you get wet), and soon you translate from vertical to horizontal. The kissing continues, and not just around your mouth. He explores you with his tongue and lips. Intimate places are discovered and tasted. Then, as is only to be expected, legs part.

I hadn't had sex in nearly two weeks. I know, people go long periods without it all of the time. But I'd been getting it nearly every day, and suddenly I was cut off cold Turkey.Now I was back again.

Feeling him enter me was good. It's a vry unique feeling, and one that made me very happy. For the record, it doesn't feel the same as getting your behind penetrated. There's a psychological element to it: this is the way a girl does it, and you become very girl or woman in those moments when he's joining his body to yours. Oh, there's the physical pleasure that follows, the frioction and the rising tension, but above all else, you're a woman doing what your body was designed to do (it's also designed to bear and nurture children, but first you've got to make them).

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.