In Her Friend's Room - Cover

In Her Friend's Room

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexually curious teen Bella is spending the night at her friend's house. While she's telling her friend about sex chat, and just starting to touch her nipples, her friend falls sound asleep. Bella can't help but explore her friend's body while she snores. Little does Bella know, her friend's mom is going to come in unexpectedly and want to know what Bella is doing with her hand inside her daughter's shirt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Masturbation   Petting  

Lauren looked at her cell phone and didn't recognize the number of the caller. Often she would just let an unidentified call go to voicemail. But her daughter's friend Bella from soccer was over for the first time, and Lauren thought it might be Bella's mom. Her instinct was correct.

Valerie and Bella had been on the team together for the whole season, but Lauren had only seen Bella at games, and then just to say hello. Valerie had other friends who came around often to hangout or sleep over. On this day Bella's parents and younger sister had to leave the game unexpectedly and Valerie asked if Bella could come home with them until her parents could pick her up. Lauren was glad to get to know another of her daughter's friends and she was very happy to have Bella visit.

Now Bella's mom was calling to say that they were tending to a minor emergency with her mother and that they wouldn't be done until late.

"I'm so sorry to do this. I never thought we'd be out this late. My mother's gonna be fine, but I'm just not sure we can leave yet."

"Don't give it another thought," Lauren said. "The girls are just hanging out in Valerie's room, probably chatting online or something. You know, why doesn't Bella just stay here tonight? I can bring her home tomorrow after the girls have had breakfast."

"Are you sure? Oh, that would be such a huge help! You're certain it's no trouble?"

"Not at all, really. I'll go up in a bit and let Bella know."

"Thank you very much. Tell her she can call me if she needs anything. Otherwise maybe she can just touch base when she wakes up in the morning."

"I'll tell her, and everything will be fine. Good luck with your mom."

"Thank you again!"

Lauren ended the call and went back to the book she was reading. She figured there was no rush in telling Bella she was staying over. She would go up in a little while

Lauren had guessed two things correctly. First was the identity of the caller, and secondly, what the girls were up to in Valerie's room. For the previous hour, Bella had been introducing her friend to her favorite online story and chat sites.

"Do you chat a lot?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, you know ... I guess," Valerie replied. "Not much like this, though."

"Whaddya mean? Like, talking with people about sex?"

"Yeah! I mean, I've done that a little."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, totally. I can't believe people talk about this stuff so much, though."

"They talk about this and a lot more. There are some really nice people. Lots and lots of creeps, but all you do is disconnect from them or block them if you have to. They don't bother me."

"That's good to know. So far none of the people we've been chatting with have seemed creepy, have they?"

"No, not really. Hey Valerie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Well, do you ever, you know ... do stuff ... when you're chatting?"

"Um ... what do you mean?"

"You know ... like, touch yourself or anything?"

Valerie didn't consider herself a prude. She had touched herself before in different ways plenty of times. But she hadn't ever done it while she was talking to people online. Nor was she used to talking about it so openly the way she was doing with Bella.

"Um ... like ... while I'm actually chatting? No, not really. Why, have you done that Bella?"

"Yeah, a bunch of times. It can be pretty cool. A lot of the time though I'll do it after. Or like, I'll read a story that I think is super sexy, like some of the ones I showed you, then I'll get into bed and do it."

"What's it like doing it while you're actually chatting? I mean like, what do you do?"

"It depends. Like, one thing I do all the time while I'm chatting is rub my nipples."

Valerie just looked at her, trying to think of what to say.

"You ... um ... wow. Really?"

"Yeah. Are your nipples sensitive Valerie? Mine are really sensitive, and I love touching 'em. Do yours get hard?"

"Uh ... Yeah, I guess."

"Well ... um..."

"What?" Valerie said. "What's that look you're giving me?"

"I don't know," Bella said with a little grin on her face. "I was just wondering about something."

"Wondering about what?"

"I was ... wondering ... if ... I was wondering if another girl has ever touched 'em."

"Oh ... Wow. Um ... well, maybe a little."

"Nice. Well, can I touch 'em? Would you wanna touch mine?"

Valerie looked at Bella with a bit of wonder.

"R ... really?"

"Sure. I mean, you don't have to. But, if you want to, I'd like to touch yours."

"I think," Valerie said softly, "I think I'd like that."

Bella's grin grew to a full smile. She sat up and turned so she was fully facing Valerie, giving her a look that was meant to say, 'go ahead.' Bella knew her own nipples were already hard from all their talking and chatting online. She glanced down and saw that the bumps on her chest were clearly visible through her shirt.

Valerie reached forward and ran the back of her fingers up and down against one of Bella's bumps, which made Bella smile even bigger.

"Mmmmm, that feels great," Bella said.

Valerie pressed a little harder before switching her hand to the other nipple.

"They really are hard," Valerie said.

"I know, right?" Bella replied. "You can put your whole hand on my boob, you know. It's totally OK."

Bella took Valerie's hand, turned it over and pressed the palm against her breast.

"Wow, I really like how these feel."

"Pinch my nipples, please, Val."

Bella began feeling the familiar tingling she got between her legs when her body sensed that sexual activity was on the way. Just looking at Valerie had gotten her brain working. Looking at websites and chatting started her feeling warmth in various places. And having another girl rubbing her nipples started getting her wet.

"I like this Bella. It makes me feel so, warm, and relaxed. Mmm..."

Bella looked into Valerie's eyes, or at least she tried to. When she looked, Bella saw that Valerie's eyes were at least half closed.

"Valerie? Val ... are you..."

Valerie's eyes opened again, but rather slowly.

"Oh, oh Bella I'm so sorry. Aren't you ... aren't you tired?"

"Um, no, not at all. Valerie, are you really like ... sleepy or something?"

"No, no I can't be. I really like this, Bella. I've been really liking this. Can I ... can I just lay down for a minute? I'll be fine, I promise."

"Sure. Sure Val, no problem. I understand."

Bella didn't really understand, but she didn't know what else to say. She was ready to get more involved with her friend. She was ready to touch, and be touched, to kiss, and be kissed ... and maybe more.

And even though Valerie said she needed only a few minutes to rest, Bella knew better. As soon as she saw Valerie pulling a blanket over her, Bella knew her friend was a goner. In a few minutes, rather than waking up refreshed, Valerie was snoring softly, sound asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.