How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 9: The total four chapters

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: The total four chapters - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

We went to the bedroom and the bed was ready with pillows for the fireworks, what our ANR love would bring to us. I was no longer an ANR virgin so I was confident. Olga said, "If you want I could give you oral sex first, because my breast isn't yet full of milk and you'll be able to build up your own fluid."

I told her, "I like that idea."

"I gave you pineapple for lunch so your sperm will be very tasty for me. It's like what happens to my breast milk when I eat chili."

My cock took control of my brain after her words again that day, it began to grow and demand attention. We hugged and kissed each other for a long time and soon our clothes were on the floor and we were very naked. She stroked my cock and cupped my balls then she moved between my legs and she kissed my cock, which felt so fine.

She stroked my balls and took my cock in her mouth. She alternated my cock between her hands and mouth, and the pleasure was intense. She said.

"Honey please tell me, when you are close to cumming!"

I did not understand her words first, but when I told her I was close she clamped my gland hard with her fingers so strongly my ejaculation stopped before it started.

"Honey, don't worry, your balls will fill quicker and your climax will be much more enjoyable."

She started stroking my penis again, and my erection returned quickly and it felt harder than before. She alternated between her mouth and hand. She sucked and stroked my penis. I felt the climax build again. I told her I was almost there when she once again stopped me from coming by squeezing my gland.

She said, "Honey, by denying your climax now, your orgasm will be longer and more intense later. Let me know when you're close again, and this time I won't stop you."

Once more my loving Olga began to suck and rub my cock. I was in ecstasy as my cock head turned purple and I could feel my heart beat with each stroke she gave me. In only a minute I felt the familiar rumble as my balls tightened. I moaned to her I am close. She immediately took my member in her mouth and sucked hard. I shot my cum into her mouth. She held onto my cock as I spurted rope after rope of my cream into her loving throat. I could not believe how many spasms I had and how much volume of sperm I produced.

I was in heaven. My Olga was right. This was the longest climax I ever had in all my life. Slowly she removed her lips from my spent rod. She looked at me with her fiery blue eyes and slowly opened her mouth to show me my load. Then with a smile she closed and swallowed. When she opened her mouth, it was empty. It was her way to let me know how much my sperm meant to her. I was in total love with this woman. After she licked her lips she looked at me and giggled.

"Your sperm was so tasty, the pineapple really gave it a wonderful flavor. In all honesty it was the best I have ever had."

I slowly came down from the wonderful high, and she sat beside me after our fireworks show ended. However I was wrong.

She said, "Honey the girls won't be home for a long time and we have four chapters of our sex marathon left. We'll do it this evening. What we just finished was the first chapter only."

I wondered, "Four Chapters? How?"

"You enjoyed chapter one, after this there will be the breast-feeding sex, which is the second chapter. I'll be in euphoria at the end of the second chapter. The third chapter is when you eat my pussy and I know you like eating my pussy. The fourth chapter will be ordinary sex. You'll have a large quantity of sperm at end of the fourth chapter for another long lasting orgasm."

I told her with pleasure, "Do you want to take me to the Paradise?"

She said with true passion, "If I was a PERSONAL GENIE SERVANT for you, I'd try to take you into the Paradise." (From 800ibgorilla's fantasy story Dawn is a Personal Genie Servant.)

We hugged and kissed each other and she took up the best position for the ANR sex on the pillows, which was the second chapter. I knew what I had to do with her beautiful breasts full of milk and her turgid nipples. I started to suck her right breast first and she opened her legs to allow my fingers access to stroke her pussy. My mouth was full of her milky sweetness and I swallowed her sweet white liquor. She moaned with intense pleasure at the simultaneous attention to her breasts and pussy. When she adjusted her position she began to stroke my cock. I sucked her breast and we alternated pussy stroking with cock stroking or sometimes we did it together. After a little time she had several orgasms, as I ministered to both her breasts and pussy. After a few moments to recover, she said, "Unfortunately I don't have enough milk to feed you with my milk solely."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.