How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 6: The confrontation and the peacefulness

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The confrontation and the peacefulness - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

I got up very early and I had my breakfast one banana and a quart of 1.5% milk. I started to pack my personal things, clothes, and other items in my luggage and I put everything in my car. When Linda got up and she looked at me, she was astonished at first, but as with most cheaters, she knew and understood all.

She started crying and she asked, "You know everything, don't you?"

I was glad to avoid a big scene and I answered, "I'll leave you and I'll give you the divorce papers as soon as I'm ready to pack my belongings."

She looked at me with crying eyes.

"Without talking, you would leave the kids and me. Why?"

I explained, "I think it's waste of time, the only result would be too much emotion, anger and hatred."

She tried the reconciliation possibilities, "A second chance for our children?"

I closed her hopes for reconciliation, "Linda you had a long time affair with the neighbor. Not a one night drunken affair with a stranger."

She tried this again, "If I promise I'll be faithful in the future and..."

"I won't live with a cheater. My intent is to divorce you, I've brought the divorce documents. I'll give them to you," I interrupted her last weak attempt.

She resigned, weeping, "I understand you won't change your mind. Could I contact you if the kids have some matter?"

I responded in a calm manner, "Yes my mobile will be on and I want a normal contact with you for our children, but I'll live somewhere else now and unless the children have a problem don't disturb me for a month. We'll discuss through our lawyers."

She accepted my decision weeping, "I can see, you are so intent to divorce me."

I was putting almost everything into my car trunk, and seats, when my children got up both Jennifer and Brian looked at me with shock. I went to my crying cheating wife and I gave the divorce documents to her. I told her to look for a lawyer. I said goodbye to my children and I left for Olga's with sadness at leaving, but happiness at what was ahead.

I arrived at our house, as Olga called it earlier and I saw the curtain moving. Olga ran to the door and she opened it before I could ring the buzzer. She was beautiful, her hair, her body, her face and she smiled at me and she hugged me tight then she escorted me to the house. She wore a short skirt and a blouse, which was a little tight to show me her bulging D cup breasts without the encumbrance of a bra and I knew that her beautiful breasts were full of milk for me. She told me that her children were at her parents and they knew a lot about me.

She told me, "Please sit down here!"

She sat beside me. I inadvertently put my hands on the table and she put her hands on top of my hands and she said, "You'll love your children with me by your side, and your heart is so large that you'll love my daughters too! I know that in my heart!"

I almost started crying, as I understood her words, and knew that it was for the best.

I said emotionally, "Thank you!"

"If you want we'll sit a little, but soon we should bring your belongings into our house."

I agreed, "All right, let's go!"

We brought everything into the house and I put my car beside Olga's car in the garage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.