A Moving Experience - Cover

A Moving Experience

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My wife asked me to help move her mother and her aunt to be together closer to where we live. It's brought us much closer than I'd ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

Linda and I have been married just over five years and about a year and a half ago, her mother's husband, her second husband, died. He was rather older than Linda's mom, Betty, and he left her quite well off. Still, it was a tough time for her and she came to rely a great deal on her sister, Helen, who, two years earlier had lost her husband in the military. It's become something that we don't speak about because of the residual anger our whole family has over the situation.

Any way, Linda's mom and her aunt were now widowed, rather young, her mom being forty-nine, her aunt two years younger and the experience had brought them a lot closer as sisters though they've always lived fairly near to one another.

They had been discussing just what they might do to get back together and had decided to buy a house together in North Carolina on the seacoast. Linda and I certainly thought that was a good idea and, once they had moved, Linda would be quite a bit closer to her mother and her aunt. We only would be about an hour from them inland and a bit north. So, it looked like everyone would be pleased.

Next was the two sisters actually buying their new home and with Linda and I both busy working, well, that happened sooner than we expected. They signed the papers and began preparing to move, each one listing her old house for sale.

The way we decided to do this was for me to fly one-way to where her mother lived, rent a large truck, large enough for both their belongings, hire some day people to help pack and load her things, then drive to Linda's aunt's house; she lived only about thirty miles away, and have the crew load her things on, then head for the new home. I would drive the truck with my mother-in-law's car towed behind it and they would be in Linda's aunt's car which, after a few hours on the road, would, no doubt, get several miles ahead of the slower, more cumbersome truck so they could scope out places to eat and stay the night. It may sound complicated but it wasn't really.

It was fairly late in the afternoon when we left and we were also rather tired so we agreed that we should stop by seven and break for the night. They had a couple of possible towns to spend the night and they would call me when the time came where we would stop.

So, when I got the call, they told me the hotel and everything, they had already booked it by phone and when we pulled into the parking lot, I had to drop the truck in the back where there was more space and when I went in with my overnight bag, they already had the room keys and we went up.

They had decided on a suite with two king-sized beds and I figured that would be okay. As I was rather grimy after helping to load the truck so they went off in Helen's car to get pizza and bring it back to the room while I showered.

I was showered and redressed by the time they got back with the pizza and two bottles of wine. While they were getting the pizza out of the box, I was pouring the wine and we sat at the table by the window and had our rather soggy pizza washed down with a rather average red wine. But it helped keep body and soul together.

Then they both went to shower so I sat there finishing my wine, not even bothering to turn on the television. When they came back out each had on a cotton robe and I told them they could each have one of the beds and that I'd bunk-out on the couch.

"We wouldn't hear of that, Howard," said Betty, my mother-in-law. "You drove that truck and you deserve one of the beds. Helen and I'll take the other bed, after all, we are sisters," they said and then they both took off their robes and Betty pulled the covers down on their bed as I sat looking at these two sisters.

Now, I already knew that were both attractive women. Neither was fifty yet and that, these days, isn't what it was even twenty years ago.

The younger sister, Helen, was an ash blond with a nice figure, pretty face and well, what I was seeing now, her standing there in an ivory teddy that came to just above her knees. She was the taller of the two and her legs were beautiful. The nighty was lacy and showed the tops of her breasts which were gently supported in a lacy bodice held by two spaghetti straps.

My mother-in-law, Betty, a brunette, was in a white nighty, one that let the darker color of her nipples show through, as they both passed a bottle of body lotion to one another, applying it to their arms and legs, hardly paying attention to me though I was certainly paying attention to them. Most of all, my cock was taking this all in with great interest especially noting that I could see that each had a lovely tuft of pubic hair.

My wife resembled both these women and, truly, either of them could passed as her older sister rather than her mother and aunt.

They both seemed nonchalant about being dressed so scantily but I quickly got in bed to hide the erection they were giving me and turned on my side to watch them as they got ready for bed. I slept with a hard on that night, for sure.

When we all got up in the morning, they made no effort to cover themselves with any more than their nighties and we were soon dressed and grabbed a quick breakfast at the hotel and were on our way.

It was about one in the afternoon when it happened ... the truck had a flat tire. I called my mother-in-law to alert them, then immediately called the rental company who arranged for tire service. What a pain in the ass.

It was almost five when we got the truck back on the road and we decided that since we were already behind for the day, we'd just find a place to stay the night, then see how we did the next day.

But this time, they found a hotel and booked another suite and we ate in the restaurant. After, they sent me out for a couple of bottles of wine while they said they'd go to the room and clean-up.

So, I bought three bottles, just in case we wanted more and went back up to our room. I went in and there they were, all freshly showered and sitting there in their negligees as I opened and poured the wine.

I couldn't help but notice that Betty seemed to be showing rather more of her breasts than the night before even though she was wearing the same nighty. She also had her wine on the coffee table and kept bending over to get it and put it back down, each time, dropping the neckline open exposing her boobs to the edge of her pink nipples.

I opened the second bottle of wine and was standing over Betty, pouring her glass as she looked up to me looking down at her mostly-exposed breasts.

"Oops, I'm giving you a bit of a show, Howard."

"I certainly don't mind, they're just as nice as Linda's," I told her.

"Really? My daughter's?"

"Just as pretty, Betty, every bit as pretty."

"Well that's nice to hear."

I added, "Well, that's nice to see," and she leaned forward and put her hand inside and pulled each breast right up out of her nighty for me to see.

"Maybe not as nice as my daughter's?" she asked smiling up at me.

"Yes, they really are, they're just beautiful," I told her as her hand reached out to press against the bulge in my shorts.

"I still seem to have an effect on men it appears," she said grinning as her fingers closed tighter. "Let's see what we have here," she said as she pulled my shorts down, then slid my briefs down with my cock flopping out almost in her face. She leaned forward and I watched her mouth open as I felt her lips slide over the crown and down my shaft as she began sucking me so softly.

Her sister sat there watching as my wife's mother gave me a blow job, a wonderful, hot and sensuous blow job.

I gently held her cheeks as she sucked, her eyes looking up at me, seeing that she was giving me great pleasure until, finally, as her tongue slid around the head of my cock, it began spurting my cum while she eagerly swallowed it. She sucked a minute longer, then stood up, took me by the hand and took me to bed.

"I think we'll be sleeping together tonight," she announced and pulled the covers back and we got in together, arms around each other, kissing. Her sister got into the other bed, on her side facing us. Then Betty pulled the covers off us, got up on her knees and began sucking me again. Wow.

She sucked me hard then rose up, levered a leg over me, reached under to hold me steady, then pushed down driving my cock up inside her, saying, "I'm not stopping now, Howard, not until we're finished," and she began slowly rising and falling over me, fucking me up and down, as my hands rubbed over her breasts. Maybe I shouldn't admit it but she was just like my wife fucking me.

She fucked me while her sister watched, rather incredible, I thought and after a bit, she pushed down on me hard and began twisting her hips back and forth keeping my cock buried deep inside.

"Mmm, mmm, yes, YES, OMIGOD, YES, umm, mmm," she cried out as she dropped down to kiss me, her tongue probing my mouth while she began fucking me again.

She rose back up over me to begin scissoring straight up and down, urging me, "Cum, Howard, cum in me."

Then she bent down over me, her hips pumping up and down, and whispered in my ear, "It's okay, Howard, go ahead and cum. Linda knows. She told me to go ahead and do it. She knows the whole thing."

Well, well. She got her wish as I shoved my hips up and began cumming deep inside my wife's mother as she scooted back and forth on me.

"Mmm, I can feel your cum, Harold, oh, have I missed a man's cum inside me. Mmm, we'll sleep well tonight," she said and she rolled off me and we were soon asleep in one another's arms.


Chapter 2

I woke the next morning with the feeling of my cock being sucked. It was still pretty dark in the room and I could hear the shower running so I figured that my wife's aunt was showering while her mom gave me a little morning wake-up suck.

So I just enjoyed the soft, slow sucking, dropping my hand down to her head, as I saw a bright light come from the bathroom door opening, looked over and saw my mother-in-law naked with a towel wrapped around her head. It had to be her sister sucking on me. I lifted my head up and, yes, it was Helen, naked, sucking my cock and just then, she pulled up from me, got up over me and gripped my hard cock to push her pussy down on me and begin fucking me up and down.

"She told us both, Howard, so it's okay. She said for both of us to keep you entertained during the move," Betty said as her sister sweetly fucked me.

"What a wife I've got, huh?" I said to them both and they certainly agreed.

"This is the nicest thing my niece has done for me in a long time," Helen said as she rose and fell over me while I enjoyed her breasts in my hands. I looked over at my mother-in-law and she was sitting on the edge of the other bed, legs spread wide, her fingers sliding over her pussy back and forth.

"Would you believe, this is the first time my sister and I have had sex in front of one another?" she said.

"Well, it's a lot more than I ever thought would happen. But I'm loving it. And Linda said it was okay. What a wife."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.