Looking Backwards - Cover

Looking Backwards

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

Chapter 5

Shelly took my hand. "We will return again when my Master has rested. You will see to it that all is prepared for our return, Hag!"

"Yes Mistress, I hear and Obey!"

We left to return home. This was not the little girl I had left with. She had changed. But how? Why?

How were pieces of parchment, almost 2,000 years old, capable of changing my, no, our lives, all of our lives, for it would have an effect on the 'Old Lady' also.

That event seemed so long ago now.

Shelly never seemed to get any older. In-fact, nothing much ever changed about her since we first met. I am not sure how it happened but from being with me everyday, to getting her a place in my home to a place in my heart seemed so natural.

I was in-love with her, and I knew better, I had been hurt before. I had thought this after our first trip too. Now it was too late, I really did love her and needed her. It just was the trip to Paris that set the romantic mood. After a long negotiation, although successful, I was beat. Shelly greeted me at the hotel door and took charge.

She led me to the bedroom, started to undress me, then gently had me lie face down on the bed. She went to the bathroom and got some things, oils I think. She climbed on top of me, poured warm oil on my back and shoulders and started her hands and fingers across my body. I noticed two things, the oil was scented like sandalwood and Shelly was naked. Her smooth skin acting as another massager. God, now she was really acting like a slave.

I fell asleep. Not sure when; but I awoke with her soft lips kissing me all over. Before I knew it we were making mad, passionate love. Not just sex mind you but Love. I never felt this way about anyone in my entire life. Here was a small village girl, not a worldly woman of the world who filled now my every need. I wondered if she was old enough to be married. God, this was a Hell of a time to ask.

When I did ask, I did not get the answer I expected. She merely said, Yes. she was old enough to marry, but a slave could never marry 'The Master'. This was now back to the time when I met the 'Hag' and Shelly was called 'Mistress'.

Shelly had never asked for anything. When we did go someplace or shopping she acted both adult and childlike. I never knew who would show up. She never embarrassed me and soon we were companions going almost everywhere. I still hesitated to make her a part of my work, however. I don't know why, but one day she brought the subject up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.